Check your account email address ×

Crazy gen x’ers

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We tubed for years when I was a kid in NH never thought we might get stabbed. 
Times have changed.

i think we did all the things we did without the worry of being shot or stabbed

• Like 1

I have no idea what led up to a 52 year old man stabbing at least 4 in their early 20's and a 17 year old bad enough to kill him, but that Apple River has been a DRUNK FEST for DECADES.  Should be an interesting story when all the details finally come out....

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i think we did all the things we did without the worry of being shot or stabbed

Same here and we did some crazy shit. Then came the "cussing canoeist" case and things started to change  :lol: 

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/1543/people-v-boomer-mich-ct-app

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Same here and we did some crazy shit. Then came the "cussing canoeist" case and things started to change  :lol: 

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/1543/people-v-boomer-mich-ct-app

Boomers have always been a problem 

https://thecrimereport.org/2021/05/11/millennials-crime-rates-lower-than-boomer-generation-study/

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boomers would have made sure the bodies were buried. Millennials get a tat of the guy they killed on their neck.

Like John Wayne Gacy did? 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

I have no idea what led up to a 52 year old man stabbing at least 4 in their early 20's and a 17 year old bad enough to kill him, but that Apple River has been a DRUNK FEST for DECADES.  Should be an interesting story when all the details finally come out....

I spent a lot of time in my late teens and early twenties camping on the apple river. One weekend that we were camping a teenage girl drowned in 3 inches of water. Face down drunk and passed out. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No doubt crazy fathers from WWII played a role. There are studies that back that up. 

That's the theory.  I think plenty had to do with the mother at least that's what I've observed from watching the documentaries on them.  At least the ones that killed women.

GRK, Kemper, Bundy, BTK all had strange/abusive relationships with their mom's. 

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's the theory.  I think plenty had to do with the mother at least that's what I've observed from watching the documentaries on them.

GRK, Kemper, Bundy, BTK all had strange/abusive relationships with their mom's. 

True. The violence is usually associated with the father while the mother is cold as ice emotionally or highly manipulative. Kemper is an interesting guy. He actually had the capacity for warmth and guilt. His mother was just evil and damaged him. He’s interesting because there doesn’t seem to posses the genetic underpinning of a psychopath like the others. There’s a lot of genetic psychopaths. They just happened to have good parents. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

True. The violence is usually associated with the father while the mother is cold as ice emotionally or highly manipulative. Kemper is an interesting guy. He actually had the capacity for warmth and guilt. His mother was just evil and damaged him. He’s interesting because there doesn’t seem to posses the genetic underpinning of a psychopath like the others. There’s a lot of genetic psychopaths. They just happened to have good parents. 

Yeah Kemper was no doubt an unusual case.  Not your run of the mill psychopath.   I guess it would be hard to call him one as he did appear to have some empathy.  Did show very violent tendencies towards animals when young besides killing his grandparents when he was 15.

Really amazing how many serial killers share traits such as cruelty to animals, arson and bed wetting when young.  Its almost like they should be easy to pick out today.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great thread.  A little bigotry, stupidity and hearing yourselves talk all wrapped up in one thread.  well done.  :lol:  

And here you are. The consummate observer. :lol: