Check your account email address ×

Next thread….what trumper here is the biggest crybaby and easiest to provoke into butthurt?

Awww ... how cute.  A thread for yet another TDS'er who is more concerned with a FORMER president than the shit show that's currently running things.  Anyone else envisioning Thpin sitting in the pasenger seat of his van just raping his pud, just thinking how clever he is?  :handjob: And before you play the butthurt card, Thpin ... no, I don't want Trump to run in '24.  It serves zero value since we've already been down this path before with you and your fellow cultists feverishly working to do all they can to find ways to railroad the guy.  He's till the better of two horseshit options, but I don't want him because I don't wanna spend the next 4+ years going through all the BS again.

25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Are you sure? They seem obsessed. 

It’s pretty easy to ignore Trump. Especially if you don’t watch “the news”. Some need to find a hobby or something.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s pretty easy to ignore Trump. Especially if you don’t watch “the news”. Some need to find a hobby or something.

Ignoring Trump is a bad plan. Pointing out his abject failure and complete 180 on the issues is important. He should never be allowed near the white house again. The man is trash 

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The irony 

I doubt you and your limited intellect grasp the word irony fully nor do you appreciate any hyperbole. Slink away Shelly you mind numbing idiot. 

55 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The funny part it would seem the only way to avoid Trump on cable news is to watch Fox but then you get the news that Joe and Hunter Biden are corrupt. Nowhere to hide if you have TDS.

• Like 2

FOX has nothing on the Dems. They wore out the email and Benghazi nonsense. On to gas prices, inflation…..well that didn’t stick and what’s left? Hunter Biden’s laptop etc etc….lmfao

When the Indictments roll out let me know.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FOX has nothing on the Dems. They wore out the email and Benghazi nonsense. On to gas prices, inflation…..well that didn’t stick and what’s left? Hunter Biden’s laptop etc etc….lmfao

But Russian collusion! 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

LOL ... because the COLLUSION card worked so well for CNN, MSNBC, etc.  For all the IMMINENT downfalls you've referenced in the past, the mean orange man is still out there.  DUMB A F

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... because the COLLUSION card worked so well for CNN, MSNBC, etc.  For all the IMMINENT downfalls you've referenced in the past, the mean orange man is still out there.  DUMB A F

One has actual evidence and one was made up evidence. Huge difference but the left are too hell bent on trying to get the red hat wearers. 

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden is polling in the high 20s you must have blinders on to think people don't understand what is going on. Nobody cares about the Jan 6 hearing it is a made for TV drama not a real hearing.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ignoring Trump is a bad plan. Pointing out his abject failure and complete 180 on the issues is important. He should never be allowed near the white house again. The man is trash 

image.gif.f4016aa8dc9a6aa0fdf2e67687dcf649.gif

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FOX  lmao :lol::mc:

4ECC55F6-C818-45A5-80B0-1EE281014799.jpeg

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....the fucking Orange retard keeps himself in the news daily

really?  He personally, or has a lacky, call CNN everyday and remind them not to miss one hour of opportunity to dwell on Trump's involvement in the Jan.6th Insure erection?

The man must have tremendous powers.  The best powers.  I guess he really does know the best people!  :lol:

And who on this forum posts the most Trump threads daily?  Where do you think they get the ideas to do that from?:lol:hint hint it ain't fox news...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1