Check your account email address ×

Commander in Chief

• Platinum Contributing Member

What an absolute embarrassment.   

He's completely lost.  Probably trying just not to shit himself. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cf9fd_FA9t5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Skidooski said:

Can it get any worse? The dude is a barley functioning retard being propped up 24/7 

How many morons are still trying to cling to this brain dead buffon?

It's got nowhere to go but downhill until this fraud turd is removed

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many morons are still trying to cling to this brain dead buffon?

It's got nowhere to go but downhill until this fraud turd is removed

You'd be happier with Kamala?

:lol:

Or is Pelosi more your style?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He double hockey sticks NO.  Keep the old fuck propped up and keep going with this agenda being organized behind the scenes.... At least until the election.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Fuck it...it's already a shit show of epic proportions. Lets see how bad it could get with this Dem leadership. Maybe Kamala could suck start the economy   :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Biden said today in Israel..

"We need to honor the Holocaust"

:wtf:

Fuck me he's just embarrassing.... The Dems should be ashamed of their party and Dr. Jill should be ass fucked until she bleeds for propping him up for the world to see.

Dementia has a unique way of enhancing negative personality traits. It's also inflamed by stress. Given the fact that Biden has arguably the most stressful job in the world and has been a renowned liar, we should be in for a quite a show. :lol: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dementia has a unique way of enhancing negative personality traits. It's also inflamed by stress. Given the fact that Biden has arguably the most stressful job in the world and has been a renowned liar, we should be in for a quite a show. :lol: 

If he wasn't such a polished bull shitter I could see him tone out in front of the world stage. Honest question, how can anyone defend him? He really is a pos.

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

If he wasn't such a polished bull shitter I could see him tone out in front of the world stage. Honest question, how can anyone defend him? He really is a pos.

Same way people still defend trump, Clinton, Nixon, bush.....identity politics. Sex, money, power, religion, prestige, and politics. They all can be granted the power to warp a mindset. People literally lose their senses over those six items. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Same way people still defend trump, Clinton, Nixon, bush.....identity politics. Sex, money, power, religion, prestige, and politics. They all can be granted the power to warp a mindset. People literally lose their senses over those six items. 

I get it but he has such little cognizant ability at this point it's scary. I know it's not about R's or D's. Who has control of the codes?

7 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Fuck me he's just embarrassing.... The Dems should be ashamed of their party and Dr. Jill should be ass fucked until she bleeds for propping him up for the world to see.

Hey, alright dude!!! :thumb:   I was thinking just yesterday, how I'm the only one that hates that bitch on FS. Fukkin cunt wants that notoriety at any price for Americans.  

It's not that he's old and has diminished cognitive ability, it's the fact that he's a fukkin punk, and a fake. He always was a fraud, it's just more offensive now in conjunction with his dementia. Both him and Jill are fucking bastards. 

9 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Don't know how anyone could defend this pos.  Two states going after Biden admin for collusion with social media.  

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

"we should be"  :lol: 

We knew we were in for a show before he was even sworn in. This guy makes George W look good