Check your account email address ×

Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence: Officials

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

then why did you ask how the hell did we end up with donald trump as president the other day? i do place alot of blame on uninformed, gullible dipshits. no doubt about it. i'm not saying they all, but a large portion of them continually fall for BS such as this widow topic.

the fact that you needed some sort of proof adds merot to what i'm talking about. did ya really think the dems would show disprespect to that widow last night? 

you bought into this BS story plain as day. don't get all pissy because you're so gullible. 

It was rhetorical, you dumbass!  :justcuz:

The fact that I needed a link is testament to how intellectually dishonest many of you are when it comes to politics. :flush:

Edited by Kivalo

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

barely lost, and won the popular. you act like hillary lost by 25% of the votes or something. 

she got crushed by the 2nd worst candidate in US history

Edited by f7ben

barely lost, and won the popular. you act like hillary lost by 25% of the votes or something. 

She won California. Electoral votes she got killed. And no I don't think the electoral college should be abolished. One state should not decide elections. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:  a few thousand votes, in a few battlegound states, is not crushed. 

losing states that are reliably blue to the 2nd worst candidate in history is crushed 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention trump had the help of russia and the fbi. deny it all ya fucking want. 

Yeah I'm the gullible one....what a fucking dolt! :lol:

Not to mention you and your ilk were predicting a landslide for Hillary....idiot.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention trump had the help of russia and the fbi. deny it all ya fucking want. 

Still going with that eh? Someone is in denial alright...

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

In my best MC voice.... Show me the convictions!

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I'm the gullible one....what a fucking dolt! :lol:

Not to mention you and your ilk were predicting a landslide for Hillary....idiot.

sure smales. the lopsided leaks, the 25 trump and cabinet connections to russia cronies are all just a coincidence :lol:

you might want to go back to drinking. i think you were a bit smarter. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure smales. the lopsided leaks, the 25 trump and cabinet connections to russia cronies are all just a coincidence :lol:

you might want to go back to drinking. i think you were a bit smarter. 

By all means keep making excuses as it ensures the demise of the democrat party.

• Gold Member

give them time. i'll forewarn you, i'm going to have a ball with you nimwits for weeks, months when it happens. 

You had best not be including me in that group. Also, what is a nimwhit?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

give them time. i'll forewarn you, i'm going to have a ball with you nimwits for weeks, months when it happens. 

Just out of curiosity what crime do you and the rest of the snowflakes have in mind to prosecute mean old Trump and friends with?  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oooohhhhh I've been forewarned! What a jagoff you are. :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

She won California. Electoral votes she got killed. And no I don't think the electoral college should be abolished. One state should not decide elections. 

The electoral college should be proportional as in Maine and Nebraska.  Makes zero sense for a state to have a few thousand votes difference in popular vote and yet they can get many electoral college votes in the winner take all situation.   

It's surprising there are only 2 states that have made any kind of change.   And people wonder why nobody gets out and votes!

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone else posted this I'd believe they were fishing. but you, I doubt it. you in all likelihood, actually believe that. that pic was taken about 1/2 an hour earlier in the evening. jesus Christ dude, have a little common sense?

and you're fucking dumb enough to fall for this too? :lmao: 

Dude,..your a dem punk ass bitch..your side is guilty of way worse,..but your pompous dumb ass can't let you admit it..IMO..you're a pile of useless shit who hangs out on the internet attempting to sound intelligent but gets your ass handed to you on... Not a daily basis,  but it's pretty much hourly.. Get a life you fucking dumbasaboxofrocksdipshitmoron.. 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude,..your a dem punk ass bitch..your side is guilty of way worse,..but your pompous dumb ass can't let you admit it..IMO..you're a pile of useless shit who hangs out on the internet attempting to sound intelligent but gets your ass handed to you on... Not a daily basis,  but it's pretty much hourly.. Get a life you fucking dumbasaboxofrocksdipshitmoron.. 

Ewwwww.....DARK!  Me LIKEY!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ewwwww.....DARK!  Me LIKEY!

:lmao:

Had some beers tonight..decided to see what was going down..lol..:bc:

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol: don't get all pissy about your inability to know a BS story when you see one. how fucking gullible can you be? 

btw i see fox felt the need to pass this little gem onto some more dumb mother fuckers like yourself, so don't feel so bad eh?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/disgraceful-top-dems-ellison-and-wasserman-schultz-couldnt-put-politics-aside-remained