Check your account email address ×

Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence: Officials

Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence: Officials

so, did trump LIE when he said the mission that killed a navy seal was 'highly successful'

YES, he LIED again.

Last month's deadly commando raid in Yemen, which cost the lives of a U.S. Navy SEAL and a number of children, has so far yielded no significant intelligence, U.S. officials told NBC News.

Although Pentagon officials have said the raid produced "actionable intelligence," senior officials who spoke to NBC News said they were unaware of any, even as the father of the dead SEAL questioned the premise of the raid in an interview with the Miami Herald published Sunday.

"Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn't even barely a week into administration?" Bill Owens, whose youngest son Ryan was killed during the raid, said. "For two years prior ... everything was missiles and drones (in Yemen)....Now all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?"

A senior Congressional official briefed on the matter said the Trump administration has yet to explain what prompted the rare use of American ground troops in Yemen, but he said he was not aware of any new threat from al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, the al Qaeda affiliate that was targeted.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/yemen-seal-raid-yielded-no-significant-intelligence-say-officials-n726451

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And to trot out the grieving widow on national TV like that and make such a display about it for political purposes?

Double SAD

Did they force her?

Mattis is a 'government official'.

He said otherwise.

I'll take his word over leakers with an agenda.

How many times have the media gotten this exact type thing wrong, so far? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Mattis is a 'government official'.

He said otherwise.

I'll take his word over leakers with an agenda.

How many times have the media gotten this exact type thing wrong, so far? :lol:

This^^^^

I am curious who the unnamed "govt officials" are. Surely couldn't be someone with an agenda. I'll go with Mattis on this one as well.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This^^^^

"Well, he and she said THIS!"

"Can we believe it? Let's go to the top, see what they say."

"We got some good intel"

"He's a fucking liar."

46 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And to trot out the grieving widow on national TV like that and make such a display about it for political purposes?

Double SAD

I'll do you the same as slinger.. with a swift :groin:

la-na-democratic-convention-2016-live-father-of-muslim-soldier-killed-in-iraq-1469757100.jpg

47 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'll do you the same as slinger.. with a swift :groin:

la-na-democratic-convention-2016-live-father-of-muslim-soldier-killed-in-iraq-1469757100.jpg

How many Democrats, never mind a Presidential candidate, will criticize and personally attack Ryan's widow for showing up to Trump's speech?

Democrats win again!

:groin:- back at ya

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

How many Democrats, never mind a Presidential candidate, will criticize and personally attack Ryan's widow for showing up to Trump's speech?

Democrats win again!

:groin:- back at ya

on here, You and slinger so far..but for the dems in office, plenty of disrespect right to the widows face, isnt that your new and old party leader?? :ashamed:Anything else I can do for you besides:slapping:??

Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump

C5zXlobU0AAhFoz.jpg

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Why do these people allow themselves to be used for political reasons? If it was me I'd tell them to fuck off.

Hard to judge when they've gone thru the loss they have.   I try not to speculate.   I can't fathom losing a child and I have no idea how I would react. 

Edited by Highmark

I like this...:

Although Pentagon officials have said the raid produced "actionable intelligence," senior officials who spoke to NBC News said they were unaware of any....."

Senior officials from.... HUD? Interior?

"Unaware of any"..... because he doesn't know? Is he IN THE KNOW? Were they worried if he knew, it would be leaked?

Fucking Mainecat, I got to tell ya... thanks. This is top shelf shit....

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Snake said:

I like this...:

Although Pentagon officials have said the raid produced "actionable intelligence," senior officials who spoke to NBC News said they were unaware of any....."

Senior officials from.... HUD? Interior?

"Unaware of any"..... because he doesn't know? Is he IN THE KNOW? Were they worried if he knew, it would be leaked?

Fucking Mainecat, I got to tell ya... thanks. This is top shelf shit....

Smart thing to do Snake would be to release everything we got on the raid just to prove there was significant intel produced.  Fuck it if it makes the intel no longer useful. :lol:   God these people are fucking retarded.  

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

on here, You and slinger so far..but for the dems in office, plenty of disrespect right to the widows face, isnt that your new and old party leader?? :ashamed:Anything else I can do for you besides:slapping:??

C5zXlobU0AAhFoz.jpg

Damn....Ice lets his cuntiness outrun his brain yet again....guy is on a roll! :lol:

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

C5zXlobU0AAhFoz.jpg

if anyone else posted this I'd believe they were fishing. but you, I doubt it. you in all likelihood, actually believe that. that pic was taken about 1/2 an hour earlier in the evening. jesus Christ dude, have a little common sense?

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Damn....Ice lets his cuntiness outrun his brain yet again....guy is on a roll! :lol:

and you're fucking dumb enough to fall for this too? :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

rigid, smails, and many other nitwits are perfect examples of how someone like trump came to be our president. the gullibility is absolutely astonishing.

They halfheartedly clapped for a few seconds, then sat down while the rest of the country honored a man.

Sorry it was inconvenient.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

They halfheartedly clapped for a few seconds, then sat down while the rest of the country honored a man.

Sorry it was inconvenient.

bull fucking shit. the clipped videos, modified videos, inaccurate pics, etc  I've seen when researching this topic is comical as hell. :lol:

this is one of my favs. observe the time spent clapping on the dem side, snakey. clapping starts around :30. at 1:05 they show the view of the dem side, still clapping, then the video expert tries some trickery to fool the dipshit followers. :lol: