Check your account email address ×

Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence: Officials

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: don't get all pissy about your inability to know a BS story when you see one. how fucking gullible can you be? 

btw i see fox felt the need to pass this little gem onto some more dumb mother fuckers like yourself, so don't feel so bad eh?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/disgraceful-top-dems-ellison-and-wasserman-schultz-couldnt-put-politics-aside-remained

I checked snopes to see their "spin"...AWESOME! :lol:

"FALSE"....Oh...but a lot of the Dems including these two idiots sat down much earlier as the ovation was long.  Because they have "important sitting things to do".

Snopes=False facts and interpretations with a grade depending if it makes the left look good or bad! :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I checked snopes to see their "spin"...AWESOME! :lol:

"FALSE"....Oh...but a lot of the Dems including these two idiots sat down much earlier as the ovation was long.  Because they have "important sitting things to do".

Snopes=False facts and interpretations with a grade depending if it makes the left look good or bad! :lmao:

oh so now we're into the "but the repukes stood longer" debate :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

oh so now we're into the "but the repukes stood longer" debate :lol:

Not really.  I just thought I'd point out the persistent and arrogant repugnance of your side.  

Carry on........

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: don't get all pissy about your inability to know a BS story when you see one. how fucking gullible can you be? 

btw i see fox felt the need to pass this little gem onto some more dumb mother fuckers like yourself, so don't feel so bad eh?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/disgraceful-top-dems-ellison-and-wasserman-schultz-couldnt-put-politics-aside-remained

Ummm, show me a pic of them standing and clapping 👏... Just one, during that speech at any point.. Slingingpileofshitownedonanhourlybasis

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should drink more. :lol:

You still dating that same "hot dish".  Or did you bounce to something else?

I had to let her go a few weeks ago, she actually asked me why I put my kids and dog before her?? Sooooooo See yaaa!! seeing a couple chick's...got a good freaky one on the hook at the moment ..fun for a month or two..

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I had to let her go a few weeks ago, she actually asked me why I put my kids and dog before her?? Sooooooo See yaaa!! seeing a couple chick's...got a good freaky one on the hook at the moment ..fun for a month or two..

:bc:  

Report is Obama signed off on the raid giving it the go ahead.   By the time he did the military commanders wanted a full moon for the operation so it had to wait until Trump was in office.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Report is Obama signed off on the raid giving it the go ahead.   By the time he did the military commanders wanted a full moon for the operation so it had to wait until Trump was in office.  

And my reason was 180 degrees. I assumed they wanted darkness.

I will admit to my folly.

dude I'm done arguing with you about this. chalk it as a win if ya want, I don't give a shit. the main point here has been debunked, and badly. the pics of wasserman planted all over the rww websites has been proven fake. it was taken 1/2 hour before ryan was even mentioned. but by all means, turn this into a pissing contest about who stood longer, it'a the kind of shit you clowns do best.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

:lol:

about the only time you'll admit to a folly, when ya think there's more incriminating evidence against a dem than you had. emphasis on "think". you're a riot dude.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Again my source is yet to be verified. :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude I'm done arguing with you about this. chalk it as a win if ya want, I don't give a shit. the main point here has been debunked, and badly. the pics of wasserman planted all over the rww websites has been proven fake. it was taken 1/2 hour before ryan was even mentioned. but by all means, turn this into a pissing contest about who stood longer, it'a the kind of shit you clowns do best.

Oh no, the win is all yours. You correctly gave proof of Shutz standing for the ovation  while the camera was on her, as evidenced by all the sitting dems who show the perspective quite nicely.

You argue semantics. I don't care if it was Shutz or a back bencher from Guam. Politics was more important at that time to every one of those sitting assholes.

That's how you get more Trump.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

about the only time you'll admit to a folly, when ya think there's more incriminating evidence against a dem than you had. emphasis on "think". you're a riot dude.

I was wrong on a small technical aspect of the raid that I misinterpreted in reading. Mark corrected it. I acknowledged his correction.

Stop trying to read between 1 lines.