Check your account email address ×

Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence: Officials

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

I already told you that if you want to change your narrative, from not standing at all, to standing less time, you win!

they stood up quickly in the beginning.. for a second, how do you feel about them not standing for the 2min ovation??

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

rigid getting caught up in accurate pics taken 1/2 hour before the ovation even started, then in clipped videos. :lol:

These guys got sucked in by fake news?

No way!

Theres a first time for everything I guess

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

they stood up quickly in the beginning.. for a second, how do you feel about them not standing for the 2min ovation??

sorry, but your clipped video doesn't prove that at all. wtf do you think happened around the 2:20 mark, and why? why did they jump from that former view, to the new one? to fool people like you. use you're fucking head.  

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry, but your clipped video doesn't prove that at all. wtf do you think happened around the 2:20 mark, and why? why did they jump from that former view, to the new one? to fool people like you. use you're fucking head.  

thats a white house camera, not a news media source,.... so they only stood while the camera was not on them??, they got up and down repeatedly only when the camera is off them?? seriously??

That acted like pompous assholes and utterly disrespectful to a woman who just lost her husband and father to her children..Apparently you are ok with that..

what a shame you were raised like that..:nuts:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

thats a white house camera, not a news media source,.... so they only stood while the camera was not on them??, they got up and down repeatedly only when the camera is off them?? seriously??

That acted like pompous assholes and utterly disrespectful to a woman who just lost her husband and father to her children..Apparently you are ok with that..

what a shame you were raised like that..:nuts:

oh stfu. this has nothing to do with me. if I felt she didn't stand and was disrespectful in any way I'd say so. I can't even stand the bitch but I know fake outrage, and stupidity, when I see it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

oh stfu. this has nothing to do with me. if I felt she didn't stand and was disrespectful in any way I'd say so. I can't even stand the bitch but I know fake outrage, and stupidity, when I see it.

so you dont feel it was disrespectful??  My opinion is anyone who wouldnt stand for that woman the entire time is a pile of fucking shit, along with anyone who would find it acceptable.. Im not outraged by them, i expect it from that pile of shit.. I just cant believe someone would fucking defend it as acceptable..far from outrage on you..Im more stunned by your lack of morals and finding something acceptable just because its your party doing it.. I have no problem calling a spade a spade when I see it, I dont care who or what they are..thats the way my parents raised me..

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

so you dont feel it was disrespectful??  My opinion is anyone who wouldnt stand for that woman the entire time is a pile of fucking shit, along with anyone who would find it acceptable.. Im not outraged by them, i expect it from that pile of shit.. I just cant believe someone would fucking defend it as acceptable..far from outrage on you..Im more stunned by your lack of morals and finding something acceptable just because its your party doing it.. I have no problem calling a spade a spade when I see it, I dont care who or what they are..thats the way my parents raised me..

It's a good thing Ryan wasn't captured eh?  We all know how Trump feels about those guys.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's a good thing Ryan wasn't captured eh?  We all know how Trump feels about those guys.

If he wasnt showing respect to that woman he is a pile of shit too.. Again, I can call a spade a spade..