Check your account email address ×

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh Forced to Escape DC Steakhouse Through Back Due to Protestors

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The fuckin prick decides what millions of women can’t do with their own bodies but when they tell him how they feel he cries cause his pork chop meal in public is ruined.

Fuckin Trump piece of shit.

So abortion has been completely outlawed in the US? Holy shit. :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You brought up 1/6 not me. Stay on subject

The subject is harassment of public elected employees no matter where they are per your own words.. so I'm glad you have no issues with J6..right??

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The fuckin prick decides what millions of women can’t do with their own bodies but when they tell him how they feel he cries cause his pork chop meal in public is ruined.

He did no such thing...he ruled that the scotus had no authority to create a right. He sent that decision back to the states where the elected officials can govern based upon the mandate of their constituents. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You do realize abortion isn't banned as a whole, right?  Of course, when all you do is get your news from DUH-underground, and only capable of parroting that source, it explains a lot.  And the states that are putting bans or severe restrictions on abortion have companies willing to pay employees' expenses to travel to a state where they can get it done.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

The subject is harassment of public elected employees no matter where they are per your own words.. so I'm glad you have no issues with J6..right??

Comparing the two is totally fuckin insane.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You do realize abortion isn't banned as a whole, right?  Of course, when all you do is get your news from DUH-underground, and only capable of parroting that source, it explains a lot.  And the states that are putting bans or severe restrictions on abortion have companies willing to pay employees' expenses to travel to a state where they can get it done.

Some one save us from the right wing cavemen.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If you put yourself in a public position that’s funded by the taxpayers they have every right to criticize you wherever you go.

Oh like at the capital then . Go fuck your self you pathetic hack 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If the little privileged cock sucking beer drinker does not like the attention Fuckin quit.

Hes a public figure, paid by the public and should be subject to public scrutiny.

So just for the record you are also ok with intimidation of all federal funded workers . Got it screen shot saved 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfao from the cunt who was all for mandatory rona jabs no less.  

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

Trump fucked over American women, just like he said he would. 

He said years ago that women should be PROSECUTED for seeking an abortion.

By appointing Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barret, who FUCKING LIED during confirmation, Trump fucked woman over,,BIG-TIME!!

It remains to be seen what happens in future elections, but middle American woman may still support repubs.  :pc:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Comparing the two is totally fuckin insane.

Not at all, exactly the same as what you described..you just have a double standard and are a complete hypocrite...Don't get me wrong, nobody is shocked, it's how you roll............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Holy fuck, MC has most the replies in this thread :lol:  You mad bro?   :lol2: 

NOW put the show on the other foot and see what Sir Hacks-a-lot would be saying in defense of a Liberal judge going through something like this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump fucked over American women, just like he said he would. 

He said years ago that women should be PROSECUTED for seeking an abortion.

By appointing Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barret, who FUCKING LIED during confirmation, Trump fucked woman over,,BIG-TIME!!

It remains to be seen what happens in future elections, but middle American woman may still support repubs.  :pc:

I thought i told you to shut the fuck up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought i told you to shut the fuck up?

Listen you fat bastid. Before this is over you're gonna be leavin' me the keys to the boat, under a mat. Don't worry too much though, I got a 98.5 on my Boaters Safety Card. Just leave me a note on how to start and shift it, and tell me where all the rocks are around Saybrook, OK? Oh yeah, fill 'er up before we come down. Some of my crew are extreme alcoholics, but I'll make sure they don't barf inside the boat!!  

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen you fat bastid. Before this is over you're gonna be leavin' me the keys to the boat, under a mat. Don't worry too much though, I got a 98.5 on my Boaters Safety Card. Just leave me a note on how to start and shift it, and tell me where all the rocks are around Saybrook, OK? Oh yeah, fill 'er up before we come down. Some of my crew are extreme alcoholics, but I'll make sure they don't barf inside the boat!!  

Just put some new underwater lights in for you princess!

8A9CDEA5-4CD1-425A-851D-6FCA03B540E4.jpeg.bda25ece03965d35a26fa248365b870d.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

OH, leave us a cooler full of subs and beer, OK?  

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:z:

same story everytime 

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Princess, HUH????

We'll see who's a princess when I e-mail you pics of me bangin' my lady in the Captain's Quarters!!!