Check your account email address ×

Economy adds 372,000 jobs

1 minute ago, Anler said:

There is a lot of work out there. Would be great if there was more willing workers. 

People are dropping out of a bullshit, criminal, capitalistic system that is bent on invading and occupying other countries. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

People are dropping out of a bullshit, criminal, capitalistic system that is bent on invading and occupying other countries. 

Or just don't want to work. I interviewed a lady this afternoon who didn't ask a whole lot about the actual work of the job just how are the benefits and how flexible are we with time off. Fuck I'm ready to quit. 

Just now, Anler said:

Or just don't want to work. I interviewed a lady this afternoon who didn't ask a whole lot about the actual work of the job just how are the benefits and how flexible are we with time off. Fuck I'm ready to quit. 

This never happened with boomers. Ever. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes I'm sure thats it.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Why would any boomer want to work for you? 

Sounds like she doesn't, she just wants benefits and time off. Textbook boomer

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Boom. 

Are all those jobs full benefits, livable wage, pro abortion, paid leave for 5ge daddy for the new kiddy like Beto? If not…“it’s  trumps fault “

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Look mama....trumpers mad because jobs are being created. How pathetic is that. 

Returning. Not created.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Boom. 

Yet still less than pre-pandemic employment even when every place in the country is hiring..

Sheep need to graze I guess..

Edited by Rigid1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

There is a lot of work out there. Would be great if there was more willing workers. 

16-24 year old workforce participation is terrible-  people coddling fucking kids instead fo getting them in the workforce.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I hit a new low last week and interviewed someone in jean shorts, a wife beater, and a mullet for a purchasing position.  Looking for his first job out of college.

I thought the chick in sweat pants, a t-shirt, and flip flops was bad...

• Haha 4

I keep getting these ads on FS. She’s wearing Jean shorts which isn’t super professional but she probably needs a job? 

wtf do I get these ads? Is it because I search for single Ukrainian women?

0F9FFCF3-8D40-4774-B4A9-B833B1A7D6BA.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Anler said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/something-snaps-us-labor-market-full-part-time-workers-plunge-multiple-jobholders-soar

Seems if you get into the weeds you find the Household Survey and the Establishment Survey tell a very different story; new full and part time workers dropped while the number of multiple job holders went up considerably...

Helps explain why the labor force participation rate is the same as it was in January...

2022-07-08_05-32-22_0.jpg?itok=-zFGDleB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/something-snaps-us-labor-market-full-part-time-workers-plunge-multiple-jobholders-soar

Seems if you get into the weeds you find the Household Survey and the Establishment Survey tell a very different story; new full and part time workers dropped while the number of multiple job holders went up considerably...

Helps explain why the labor force participation rate is the same as it was in January...

2022-07-08_05-32-22_0.jpg?itok=-zFGDleB

Everybody I know is hiring and wages have never been higher. But all I hear is the same story. Can't find anyone or enough people. 

McDonald's in Quartzsite AZ has a sign out front that they're hiring starting at $17/hour.  Quartzsite is in the middle of fucking nowhere and living is cheap, and they still can't manage to staff a restaurant at those wages.  Where are all these non-workers getting $ from?  They can't all be youtubers or instagram influencers...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Matt said:

McDonald's in Quartzsite AZ has a sign out front that they're hiring starting at $17/hour.  Quartzsite is in the middle of fucking nowhere and living is cheap, and they still can't manage to staff a restaurant at those wages.  Where are all these non-workers getting $ from?  They can't all be youtubers or instagram influencers...

And what are all of these millions of new illegals doing? Don't they come here for jobs?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Anler said:

Everybody I know is hiring and wages have never been higher. But all I hear is the same story. Can't find anyone or enough people. 

Likely the job doesn’t pay enough and have that good of a retirement and bennies

Why work when our government has programs to promote you to stay home and wants private sector Employer's to pay you to stay home and not work.  Build back better, yah right Joe. 

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/legal-and-compliance/employment-law/pages/president-calls-for-paid-time-off-for-boosters.aspx