Check your account email address ×

Ben Stiller meets with Zelenskyy in Kyiv, tells Ukrainian leader 'You're my hero'

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Well the Ukis have been completely driven out of the Donbass and are losing left and right. Not to mention troops are not only getting smoked but quitting due to no back up or supplies. All they can do now is wait for more weapons and help, they are done and the country is toast. Zelensky fucked the entire country. And the entire world by destabilizing energy and food prices. Now the rest of the world is supposed to commit $750 billion to help them when everybody is going broke and hungry? Only a complete mindless fucking asshole would support that. 

Zelensky and Biden fucked Ukraine. Biden has been involved in this for at least a decade 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Only 33,000 deaths and untold wounded to control 25% of Ukraine? What a bargain for Russia! Hope they keep buying more at that rate. 

My lawyers son is a captain on a oil exploration vessel. They were off the coast of Ukraine before the war and he says everytime they stuck in a straw they found oil. Huge untapped field just offshore.

27 minutes ago, ACE said:

Zelensky and Biden fucked Ukraine. Biden has been involved in this for at least a decade 

I bet Zelenskyy gets Clintoned. He really fucked this up for NATO. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Well the Ukis have been completely driven out of the Donbass and are losing left and right. Not to mention troops are not only getting smoked but quitting due to no back up or supplies. All they can do now is wait for more weapons and help, they are done and the country is toast. 

Yeah I did mention 25%, and the cost of that 25% to Russia. Maybe you didn't understand - Russia should try to take another 25% since they have unlimited resources and a lot of foreign support.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Zelensky fucked the entire country. And the entire world by destabilizing energy and food prices. Now the rest of the world is supposed to commit $750 billion to help them when everybody is going broke and hungry? Only a complete mindless fucking asshole would support that. 

No, Putin/Russia is trying to fuck the entire country of Ukraine, and in doing so destabalizing energy and food prices. Your logic is so ass-backwards, similar to beaten-wife syndrom. Russia: "We're going to invade and your not going to do anything about it or else it your fault." Anler: ok, makes sense, invade me. 

Either fight for your country because it's the right thing to do, even if you lose, or give up from the beginning and be guaranteed to have no country because now Russia will be in control of it. How stupid, I wonder what the right thing to do is.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah I did mention 25%, and the cost of that 25% to Russia. Maybe you didn't understand - Russia should try to take another 25% since they have unlimited resources and a lot of foreign support.

No, Putin/Russia is trying to fuck the entire country of Ukraine, and in doing so destabalizing energy and food prices. Your logic is so ass-backwards, similar to beaten-wife syndrom. Russia: "We're going to invade and your not going to do anything about it or else it your fault." Anler: ok, makes sense, invade me. 

Either fight for your country because it's the right thing to do, even if you lose, or give up from the beginning and be guaranteed to have no country because now Russia will be in control of it. How stupid, I wonder what the right thing to do is.

No

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great post.....pummeled Anler

622468EA-62D2-41D4-A060-DF6AD38FFF2B.gif.830a801bdd66e91248a7a9ad8e5d7039.gif

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're a fuckin idiot....zelenskyy didn't invade.

When are you.going to put Putin at fault?.... 

your right in a sense, he didn't invade... but he and previous west friendly leaders bombed the ever loving shit of the pro russian eastern region for 3/4s of a decade, ignored russias warning of intervention if they didn't stop, etc.

there are no heros here. no one's 'the good guys' in this.they both got there reasons and they both have done horrible things.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, akvanden said:

What a fucking idiot :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Love it. 

I bet you do

Hilarious...."life long conservative" you claimed  

yet pro vaccine mandate, pro lockdown, pro Ukraine War and Voted for Biden 

Fucking clown 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

Damn must be some war when you have time to meet with Hollywood "celebs" that want to pat you on the back and pad your ego.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ben-stiller-meets-zelenskyy-ukraine-refugees-rcna34472

This bothers you so much you start a thread?

Why does this even matter to you?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

This bothers you so much you start a thread?

Why does this even matter to you?

Seriously dude?  :lmao:  Like the same couldn't be said about 100% of your threads...or anyone else's for that matter but mine bothers you.  Go fuck yourself old man.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I bet you do

Fucking clown 

He follows every mains stream virtue signal he’s told that he’s supposed to. Total retard. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I bet you do

Fucking clown 

Still going with the standard ‘I’ve got nothing other than personal attacks’? 

Love it.

Edit: and while we’re at it, since this is a thread about Ukraine, increasing defensive budget spending, American military strength and projection/use of said strength to maintain peace and strategic advantages throughout the world - you’re right, totally part of the Democrat platform they typically run on.  9_9

Edited by akvanden
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's spot on....little.one.

jas.gif

He has never been spot on about anything ....

The Dude voted for Joe Biden :lol:

Nobody with a functioning brain does that. 

That dirty Jersey water is getting to You. 

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

12 hours ago, Anler said:

No

Someone is watching too much CNN.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

After the fall of the Soviet Union NATO continued to fuck with Russia.  Right or wrong this caused the govt of Russia to keep portraying to the people that the west was still the enemy isolating them.  Yes Putin shares in the blame but one must still look at how the NATO members for decades after the fall still called them the enemy and still continued to advance on them in a so called "defensive" posture.  It takes two to tangle and all sides here are guilty.  No country in the world would put up with this including the US.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1