Check your account email address ×

Poll: Majority Say Kamala Harris Will Become President Before End of Biden’s Term

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Many presidents hold cards on talking points and where to go.

Perhaps but only at the podium. This guy needs a internal map of the wh and how to get from room to room.

Hes a lowlife loser so keep on trying to support him and his lunatic regime. Going down in flames since he started.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware most presidents hold notecards right?

That tell them to walk into a room & sit down?

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Not only are Biden’s cogs not meshing but tripping down stairs and falling over on bikes are going to catch up to him. He’s going to need a wheelchair soon.

They put him on the bike to try & make him look spry ...then hes laying there looking all decrepit after he falls over on his bike. Smh 

56 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Most don't need them to keep them from trying to shake hands with invisible people. 

Haha

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

From a senile dufus to a cackling dick sucking Hyena…..awesome!!!🤣🤣

Then Pelosi next in line...smh 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

MC with the full court press in defense of Biden...:lol:

I never mentioned his name.mi said past presidents…..you assumed wrong. It’s obvious you never spoke in front of an audience.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I never mentioned his name.mi said past presidents…..you assumed wrong. It’s obvious you never spoke in front of an audience.

Actually did quite a few speaking engagements in my youth, You assumed wrong..

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Biden needs notecards, ear pieces, Easter bunnies and mental telepathy just to almost not look like a complete washed up boomer

Except he's not a Boomer, he's too old.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, Boomers start in 1946, Biden was born in 1942.

How does someone older then the Boomer generation get elected to the highest office in the country? Are we the most corrupt OR dumb country? Both??? 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How does someone older then the Boomer generation get elected to the highest office in the country? Are we the most corrupt OR dumb country? Both??? 

Libs are just plain stupid.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I spent 12 years of my life as a military instructor. If at any time one of us got up to train and had notes, we were replaced.

I had a 45 minute pitch I had to give on the concept, types, deployment etc of the different types of hand grenades. Had to learn it word for word from a prepared lesson plan.

You can excuse a trip or fall, even plowing your face into the pavement after tripping over a bike... no one with a full deck needs to be told to walk into a room, and what to DO AND SAY.

By the way, my mother is in the latter stages of dementia.... so don't try to piss on my head and tell me it's raining. I have seen all this before...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware most presidents hold notecards right?

Lol yeah telling them when to sit when ti stand and who ti ask what . Fucking idiot just can't run cover fast enough 

Screenshot_20220624-181322_Chrome.jpg

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

My wife spoke to groups regularly some times for a hr at a time and never needed a card to tell her to walk in to the room and sit down . He'll she almost never used any fourm of teleprompter or even note cards. . Only time that would happen is if somthing changed or statistics sales numbers or a bunch of names needed to be called on . 

It is part of the fucking job