Check your account email address ×

Drought jeopardizing California’s $50B agricultural sector

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The drought is fake. The water shortages are fake. Lake mead is full. It’s the elite. All lies by the elite. Trying to destroy the middle class. 

Wake up!!

What happened last year?  What about 5 years ago?  Magically, this is the year to push all this climate change bullshit.  Oh and you are right there to help uncle joey and the left push that agenda, aren't you?  Such a good boy.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What happened last year?  What about 5 years ago?  Magically, this is the year to push all this climate change bullshit.  Oh and you are right there to help uncle joey and the left push that agenda, aren't you?  Such a good boy.

Biden is clearly a lying piece of shit. Just like trump. The difference between you and I is I’m smarter and don’t shove my nose up a politician’s ass. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Biden is clearly a lying piece of shit. Just like trump. The difference between you and I is I’m smarter and don’t shove my nose up a politician’s ass. 

Except Zelensky's... :owned:

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

zelinsky wouldn’t have a chance of getting elected in America. He’s got balls and honesty. Putin would though. 

Maybe balls but not honest. I would never vote for a guy who would bomb his own people

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The drought is fake. The water shortages are fake. Lake mead is full. It’s the elite. All lies by the elite. Trying to destroy the middle class. 

Wake up!!

Yep mead is draining fast and it has a whole fucking lot to do with the leftist tree hugging cunts making farmers demo all the irrigation channels that were in place for over 100 yrs diverting h20 out of CA own mountains to the vallys . Divering h20 from CA own dams to the fields . 

Remember not even a few yrs back the CA rezes were so fucking full the h20 was overflowing the tops causing 1 major break . . But hey at least the spotted lizards will live another day 

FUCK CA they made there bed 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Lol.. let that God complex shine Spinner!!..:ylsuper:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

zelinsky wouldn’t have a chance of getting elected in America. He’s got balls and honesty. Putin would though. 

The left would be all over him. :lmao:

download - 2022-06-21T063442.903.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 6/20/2022 at 5:06 PM, Anler said:

Maybe balls but not honest. I would never vote for a guy who would bomb his own people

Zelensky is like the guy that will run his mouth as long as his bigger friend is there to back him up

but now he’s learning that his bigger friend can’t actually fight lol

• Like 1

Imagine if California had been building dams and reservoirs for the past 50 years or so.  The amount of fresh water they simply let dump out into the ocean is completely insane.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Imagine if California had been building dams and reservoirs for the past 50 years or so.  The amount of fresh water they simply let dump out into the ocean is completely insane.

Millions of people living in the desert.. they gotta do something