Check your account email address ×

The Fattening Of America

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Now it’s becoming common to see some fat fuck weather Puppy on local news. It’s acceptable as normal now. Wow.

Im glad I have a great metabolism. Been a skinny ass my whole life. 

No one is forcing ppl to eat the shit they do. It’s their choice and if that’s what they want to do then so be it. 

Number 1 contributing factor to having poor health. Why are we celebrating fat women or acting like it is normal.  75% of black women are morbidly obese. When exactly does this become an issue? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve got a buddy from HS/College Roommates and he sells insurance…dude is still rail thin. Genetics definitely plays a part and yes it’s an individual choice on what to eat. 

Metabolism.  Seems to slow down earlier for some. There's always that one guy who can drink like a fish and inhale chicken wings and pizza and never gain weight.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Number 1 contributing factor to having poor health. Why are we celebrating fat women or acting like it is normal.  75% of black women are morbidly obese. When exactly does this become an issue? 

More cushion for the pushin!!!!

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Metabolism.  Seems to slow down earlier for some. There's always that one guy who can drink like a fish and inhale chicken wings and pizza and never gain weight.

Guilty! :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Chicken wings and pizza aren't really the problem though.  The fact that American's prefer their pizza with shit loads of sugar in the tomato sauce, uber processed non-sense cheese, and some aberration of what is almost meat on top.  Same with a chicken wing.  Sure the skin has some fat, but the way they are dressed is what makes them the problem.  Again, choice of the consumer.  The food industry makes what sells, so the general populace needs to stop buying for that to change.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It never will because they are black.  If that’s how they want to live then go ahead. They are disgusting individuals and I stay away. They are a massive problem in this country.. 95% of them. Glad I don’t  live in the city.

One guy the race team weighs 380 lbs. almost 60 rears old. Stinks to high heaven on a 20 deg day never mind 90 and humid. Mouth breather just shuffles along. He says I gotta lose some weight as he is stuffing a bacon cheeseburger down his gizzard.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

One guy the race team weighs 380 lbs. almost 60 rears old. Stinks to high heaven on a 20 deg day never mind 90 and humid. Mouth breather just shuffles along. He says I gotta lose some weight as he is stuffing a bacon cheeseburger down his gizzard.

Do you ever quit crying you fucking piece of shit? God you are an insufferable twat. Kill yourself 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you ever quit crying you fucking piece of shit? God you are an insufferable twat. Kill yourself 

Right back atcha 

cunt

Stop blaming the food industry. They make what sells. Pretty easy to go to the bakery section,butcher section and the produce section. Then  proceed to the checkout. Have you seen how many calories are in some of these coffee drinks? What happened to making a cup of coffee at home? These fat fucks hit the drive through and start their day with a 1200 calories cup of coffee. For lunch they order a 1500 calorie salad at Applebee’s. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'm pretty sure he's like 63 now, I'm 61 and I know he's older than me. Doesn't he have a pacemaker too?

You guys still there tues and thurs, been meaning to stop by and say hello.

38 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm pretty sure he's like 63 now, I'm 61 and I know he's older than me. Doesn't he have a pacemaker too?

You guys still there tues and thurs, been meaning to stop by and say hello.

Yeah he’s got a pacemaker 

I haven’t been around lately. Too busy doing other stuffs 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I spent less than 1 week above 170 pounds, ever in my life, and that was after a week long cruise with an average of 6-7 Mudslides a day.

5 foot 10, 165 pounds.

Amazing what a real job can do for a man...

And I eat like shit... used to anyway...

Yup....have put on 27 lbs and turned into a lazy fat fuck since not working for 6 months. Im the heaviest I have ever been in my life @ 227 lbs...6'3.

Was once 225 in my late 20's but was pretty much muscle then, now it just went to my gut and love handles.

I decided I am going back to work after the 4th of July, those extra pounds will melt right off and will be a comfortable 200 again in no time.

Let this be a warning to you...be careful, stay active and to be honest, I even cut down my caloric intake but still gained weight.

It's the job for sure....my buddy who retired a year ago now has to buy larger waist size pants:lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s not your work ethic , it’s genetics. Be thankful you were born with a good metabolism. Some aren’t so lucky

It's the job without a doubt....maybe you wouldn't think so but burns massive calories

1 hour ago, Snake said:

My brother, the size of a potato barrel would disagree... :lol:

I generally would put on 2-3 pounds or more when I took a week off.

Haven't been able to make a judgement since I retired, due to losing 20 pounds from the Chyna Virus. Stuck at 153 pounds right now, and I hate it.

Lost 25 lbs. With the Rona and was 175 for awhile....now 227....52lb. Swing in 6 months time.

You will gain the weight back + especially from being retired.

These cookies from Fresh Market are the shit and may have contributed to my weight gain:lol:just had a couple with my coffee...plus drinking a few more beers hasn't helped either.

20220619_104355.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

The food industry is at fault? How about the individuals choice..

You’re  proof Americans are obese.

Go have another donut 

It has a lot to do with it. We have been lied to about proper nutrition for the last 50 years or so when they told us animal fat causes heart disease and other ailments. Then told us we should consume a diet high in carbs and sugar because it's "low fat"

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Stop blaming the food industry. They make what sells. Pretty easy to go to the bakery section,butcher section and the produce section. Then  proceed to the checkout. Have you seen how many calories are in some of these coffee drinks? What happened to making a cup of coffee at home? These fat fucks hit the drive through and start their day with a 1200 calories cup of coffee. For lunch they order a 1500 calorie salad at Applebee’s. 

Eating a healthy diet has become more expensive and more laborious than eating a more convenient not so healthy diet. Carbs and sugars fuck with your body chemistry and can make you addicted to them like cigarettes and alcohol and everything else. 

Of course we all know that stuff is bad for us but try quitting them. It's not easy for some.  The results of the American diet can be seen when it is introduced to other countries. Some countries have banned foods and Ingredients that are widely prevalent here due to health concerns. It's not like we trust the FDA to do what is good for us now is it?

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

It has a lot to do with it. We have been lied to about proper nutrition for the last 50 years or so when they told us animal fat causes heart disease and other ailments. Then told us we should consume a diet high in carbs and sugar because it's "low fat"

Yeah the messaging could be better but it reverts back to making a personal choice. No one wants to take responsibility for their actions and it goes all the way to the WH like this. It’s not my fault is the most used scapegoat statement ever used. Throw in the bleeding hearts that feel it’s the food that’s the problem not the decision.

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yeah the messaging could be better but it reverts back to making a personal choice. No one wants to take responsibility for their actions and it goes all the way to the WH like this. It’s not my fault is the most used scapegoat statement ever used. Throw in the bleeding hearts that feel it’s the food that’s the problem not the decision.

Man are you just a retarded piece of fucking shit. Die slow motherfucker 

Poor diets and the resulting health issues are the #1 cost to America. Nothing, even the military, even comes close. A person doesn't have to look fat to be fat. The food industry in America has no real accountability. Quite different than Europe and the UK. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Poor diets and the resulting health issues are the #1 cost to America. Nothing, even the military, even comes close. A person doesn't have to look fat to be fat. The food industry in America has no real accountability. Quite different than Europe and the UK. 

Why should the food industry be held accountable for people's bad choices?

This is just a liberal recipe for more control.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Why should any industry be held accountable for the production and ingredients of any product? Especially those that are required to survive. Did you eat lead paint chips? 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Why should the tobacco industry have been held accountable? Why should pharma companies be held accountable. Where do you draw the line for big business poisoning people and getting away with it??? 

I mean people didn’t have to smoke and they didn’t need to take OxyContin and they didn’t need to eat chef boyardee. At some point society needs to point the finger at those profiting off taking advantage of individuals.