Check your account email address ×

The Fattening Of America

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fucked up how the food industry has been corrupted and poisoned…been discussed here before but it really puts a strain on an already overworked HC System.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Jimmy Snacks changed the title to The Fattening Of America
1 minute ago, Pete said:

The food industry is at fault? How about the individuals choice..

You’re  proof Americans are obese.

Go have another donut 

Happy Fathers Day Derpo….surprised it took you this long to respond but I knew it would be you.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Go have another donut 

Many Americans don’t have the sense or the means to eat a healthy diet. That does not excuse the food industry from intentionally putting garbage in store shelves. 

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Go have another donut 

The person is to blame.  Don't have to eat garbage.  Look at WI vs MN.  Average education is way higher in MN and it leads to way thinner and better looking people.  WI is the South of the North and full of stupidity and obese people.  Obviously discussing the average as of course there are people with diseases that also make them obese.

• Like 1

Have you seen the new bathing suit ads for summer?    Big fat women twirling around in bikinis.  
something is definitely happening here. Something has changed other than inactivity.  People are not overweight, they are fucked up fat.  Like huge rolls on their backs and arms the size of tree trunks. 

Why are we normalizing  obesity?  Why is it not being talked about as a National crisis.  

I spent less than 1 week above 170 pounds, ever in my life, and that was after a week long cruise with an average of 6-7 Mudslides a day.

5 foot 10, 165 pounds.

Amazing what a real job can do for a man...

And I eat like shit... used to anyway...

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Have you seen the new bathing suit ads for summer?    Big fat women twirling around in bikinis.  
something is definitely happening here. Something has changed other than inactivity.  People are not overweight, they are fucked up fat.  Like huge rolls on their backs and arms the size of tree trunks. 

Why are we normalizing  obesity?  Why is it not being talked about as a National crisis.  

That may offend someone.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Because parents want their lazy ass kid to be entitled to another scoop of ice cream.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I spent less than 1 week above 170 pounds, ever in my life, and that was after a week long cruise with an average of 6-7 Mudslides a day.

5 foot 10, 165 pounds.

It’s not your work ethic , it’s genetics. Be thankful you were born with a good metabolism. Some aren’t so lucky

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The person is to blame.  Don't have to eat garbage.  Look at WI vs MN.  Average education is way higher in MN and it leads to way thinner and better looking people.  WI is the South of the North and full of stupidity and obese people.  Obviously discussing the average as of course there are people with diseases that also make them obese.

Yet they let filthy somalians flood in & ruin Minneapolis. Not that smart ...

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Because parents want their lazy ass kid to be entitled to another scoop of ice cream.

We ate like shit when we were kids too.  Did you ever drink water other than out of the hose?  We drank koolaide and pop.  No one drank water. People didn’t come over to your house and you offered up a water. :lol: 

Eating has become a National past time and I think it is poison. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Now it’s becoming common to see some fat fuck weather Puppy on local news. It’s acceptable as normal now. Wow.

Im glad I have a great metabolism. Been a skinny ass my whole life. 

No one is forcing ppl to eat the shit they do. It’s their choice and if that’s what they want to do then so be it. 

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

5 foot 10, 165 pounds.

Doug Heffernan was fat.

:dunno:

:lol:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not your work ethic , it’s genetics. Be thankful you were born with a good metabolism. Some aren’t so lucky

My brother, the size of a potato barrel would disagree... :lol:

I generally would put on 2-3 pounds or more when I took a week off.

Haven't been able to make a judgement since I retired, due to losing 20 pounds from the Chyna Virus. Stuck at 153 pounds right now, and I hate it.

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Many Americans don’t have the sense or the means to eat a healthy diet. That does not excuse the food industry from intentionally putting garbage in store shelves. 

This^^^

Of the 60 or so guys at work, I would say 6-7 were legit obese... and no amount of work changed it. Good workers, just too much crap outside of work (BOOZE)...

I’ve got a buddy from HS/College Roommates and he sells insurance…dude is still rail thin. Genetics definitely plays a part and yes it’s an individual choice on what to eat. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks