Check your account email address ×

History of the second amendment….

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Right on the money, MC.  :thumb:  

Most 2nd amendment fucktards don't know when the 2nd was done..............1793!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

SEVENTEEN HUNDRED AND NINETY THREE!!!!

Stinking muzzle loaders, not ARs with 30 round mags, that any fukkin Adam Lanza can shoot little kids!! 

AMERICA SUCKS, that's why this shit is allowed to happen!! 

Americans basically hate each other.  That's why they never pass the laws to end this bullshit!! 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Right on the money, MC.  :thumb:  

Most 2nd amendment fucktards don't know when the 2nd was done..............1793!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

SEVENTEEN HUNDRED AND NINETY THREE!!!!

Stinking muzzle loaders, not ARs with 30 round mags, that any fukkin Adam Lanza can shoot little kids!! 

AMERICA SUCKS, that's why this shit is allowed to happen!! 

Americans basically hate each other.  That's why they never pass the laws to end this bullshit!! 

So start a militia and you can have any weapons you want 

This put the bullseye in the Second Amendment of the Constitution. The Constitution of Virginia, adopted June 12, 1776, by the Virginia Convention, establishes the powers of a governor, Council of State, and Geeneral Assembly independent of Great Britain.

Section 13. Militia; standing armies; military subordinate to civil power.

That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Section 14. Government should be uniform.

That the people have a right to uniform government; and, therefore, that no government separate from, or independent of, the government of Virginia, ought to be erected or established within the limits thereof.

This part I found interesting. :whistle:

Section 15-A. Marriage.

That only a union between one man and one woman may be a marriage valid in or recognized by this Commonwealth and its political subdivisions. This Commonwealth and its political subdivisions shall not create or recognize a legal status for relationships of unmarried individuals that intends to approximate the design, qualities, significance, or effects of marriage. Nor shall this Commonwealth or its political subdivisions create or recognize another union, partnership, or other legal status to which is assigned the rights, benefits, obligations, qualities, or effects of marriage.

The amendment ratified November 7, 2006, and effective January 1, 2007—Added a new section (15-A).

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

What a load of horseshit. Time for all of the freedom haters in America to move if they are so frightened. 

The left has always hated freedom and desperately wants the government to be their daddy because the idea of them being responsible for themselves is absolutely freighting to them 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

The left has always hated freedom and desperately wants the government to be their daddy because the idea of them being responsible for themselves is absolutely freighting to them 

Is that Canada?

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Gee, a guy from Massachusetts that doesn't have a problem with gun restrictions because he lives it every day.

I can't have it so you shouldn't be able to. :lol:

I'd pay airfare to see him debate Steven Crowder... :lol:

• Like 1

This guy is a fucking lunatic and a subversive and so is MC. His interpretation of the second amendment is a total lie. Us private American citizens we are the goddamn militia that's what it's about. Second amendment doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with hunting or none of what they say it means. If somebody wants to attack me with any weapon I have a god-given right to defend myself with equal and deadly force. Maybe if fucking parents would spend some time with their children and not shove them off in the corner with a fucking cell phone and teach their kids how not to be little fucking spoiled rotten assholes maybe we wouldn't have the schools shot up

• Like 5

3 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I have a god-given right to defend myself with equal and deadly force.

Fucking retard,your phony god should have fuck all to do with this. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

This guy is a fucking lunatic and a subversive and so is MC. His interpretation of the second amendment is a total lie. Us private American citizens we are the goddamn militia that's what it's about. Second amendment doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with hunting or none of what they say it means. If somebody wants to attack me with any weapon I have a god-given right to defend myself with equal and deadly force. Maybe if fucking parents would spend some time with their children and not shove them off in the corner with a fucking cell phone and teach their kids how not to be little fucking spoiled rotten assholes maybe we wouldn't have the schools shot up

How many children of your own have you raised?

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fucking retard,your phony god should have fuck all to do with this.

Fuck you HSR.  You can take that shit and go right to hell.  Why do you feel like you always have to jump in when the Lord is mentioned.  I don't say shit when you talk about your godless ideas.  But not a comment about the Lord goes by without you spouting your anti christ bullshit.  Keep it to your self asshole. 

• Like 5

• Gold Member

On topic now.  I will give up my guns the day that all the celebrities and politicians give up their armed security.  These fucking hyprocrites and the guns they have surrounding them is so fucking insane.  Fuck all of them!!  Otherwise you can have my guns bullets first!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Fuck you HSR.  You can take that shit and go right to hell.  Why do you feel like you always have to jump in when the Lord is mentioned.  I don't say shit when you talk about your godless ideas.  But not a comment about the Lord goes by without you spouting your anti christ bullshit.  Keep it to your self asshole. 

You have to remember that the beginning of July starts the competition for "The Edgy"... highly coveted around these parts...

31 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Thump that bible!! God given right to shoot people,,,yeaaahhhhh fuck off.

Did your god sign the 2nd amendment in 1791 :lol: That's who gave you your rights,,,not a god