Check your account email address ×

I ask again... what is wrong with you midwest freaks?

The Milwaukee Brewers’ commemoration of LGBTQT pride next week will feature men who want to be women in a “pre-game drag show.” “Celebrate our local LGBTW community with special appearances, local entertainment & photo ops!” the official Milwaukee Brewers account tweeted on Wednesday.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Baseball has got the most boring "sport" ever invented.

In the 70's the local dj in Chicago would have disco demolition at white Sox park. No fags allowed!

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, Anler said:

In the 70's the local dj in Chicago would have disco demolition at white Sox park. No fags allowed!

Now that's fucking hilarious!! :lol:

28 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And the NFL is planning something similar too, WTH.

Woke-ism has reached the NHL and has for sometime now. It's sickening, to be honest. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Keep your queers out of my baseball and football!!!!1111

Bunch of fucking retards in this place. Fucking bigoted 1950s style beat your wife and raise your Bible high assholes. Half of these fucks are probably closeted themselves

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bunch of fucking retards in this place. Fucking bigoted 1950s style beat your wife and raise your Bible high assholes. Half of these fucks are probably closeted themselves

People go to sporting events or watch it on T.V. to get away from it all. This shit we are now seeing is nothing but Liberal propaganda trying to brainwash us further. I don't care if you agree with that or not. The bottom line is it is sickening and has no place in sports. 

libss6.jpeg

Edited by irv
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, irv said:

People got to sporting events or watch it on T.V. to get away from it all. This shit we are now seeing is nothing but Liberal propaganda trying to brainwash us further. I don't care if you agree with that or not. The bottom line is it is sickening and has no place in sports. 

libss6.jpeg

Have you seen what the US military budget is for sporting events? Talk about fucking brain washing. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Have you seen what the US military budget is for sporting events? Talk about fucking brain washing. 

I don't agree with any of it, but I can definitely see the reason why, especially the with the military. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't agree with any of it, but I can definitely see the reason why, especially the with the military. 

Inclusivity is fine. Showing people that they don’t have to hide their identity is fine. Brainwashing kids to think war is cool is fucking trash. I’d agree that I don’t thinks sporting events are a good venue for any type of social messaging. Just play the game. Fuck the anthems , fuck all the woke shit and fuck all the other propaganda. Just play the fucking games.

• Like 5