Check your account email address ×

How many of my fellow FSCE Deplorables thought........

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What is "playing out" that is so tragic?  What's it like to be a fresh new liberal?  Do you feel soft and warm inside?  Like a fresh baked brownie?  :lol:

Eh...never mind.  Here:

hey-vince-we.jpg

Hey if the blinders make you feel better leave them on, the look fits you :lol:

wearing-blinders.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

that the FSCE Libtards were going to be this BH. :lol:  Jesus Christ, every fucking day there's 20+ massive BH threads started on here by MaineCunt, Wince, Shitslinger, RevfaggotSTD, SpinCry/Assholefaggotjoe and Icefaggot.  

This is BH of EPIC proportions :lol::lmao:

It's tough to keep up with all their posts lately. I can't even imagine if king dipshit was still around, just how bad he'd be.  :lol: 

Yes these guys are crying from the roof tops like Banshees but I also know there's some merit to their constant emotional outbursts as well. :thumb: 

19 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

that the FSCE Libtards were going to be this BH. :lol:  Jesus Christ, every fucking day there's 20+ massive BH threads started on here by MaineCunt, Wince, Shitslinger, RevfaggotSTD, SpinCry/Assholefaggotjoe and Icefaggot.  

It IS EPIC!! :lol:

What I don't get is: Wasn't their mantra Stronger Together?  It was all about coming together and working together....    until they lost....  :lol:   I'm guessing Snowrider is still trying to suck his own cock to make himself feel better in this time of massive despair!  :bc:

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's tough to keep up with all their posts lately. I can't even imagine if king dipshit was still around, just how bad he'd be:lol: 

Yes these guys are crying from the roof tops like Banshees but I also know there's some merit to their constant emotional outbursts as well. :thumb: 

The BH from the rest of the  Lib pussies on here,  would look like child's play compared to how he would be :lol:

3 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

It IS EPIC!! :lol:

What I don't get is: Wasn't their mantra Stronger Together?  It was all about coming together and working together....    until they lost....  :lol:  

I'm guessing Snowrider is still trying to suck his own cock to make himself feel better in this time of massive despair!  :bc:

Yes it is :lol:

:lmao:

You know it :lmao::lol:

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The Lefttards BH lately has gone way beyond epic levels :lol::lmao:

The Russia narrative is slowly dying out...expect full on "resistance" and anal blood firing from here on out!

Their Queen has spoken!  "Enlist, resist, insist.....blah....blah.....blah....."

7 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The Russia  dem meme is dying out because it is getting closer an closer to elite dem party players.   The po(d)esta brothers inc. will have cold rough waters ahead.

Oh..no question.  They are shifting quickly away.  Media has their back though.

8 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The Russia  dem meme is dying out because it is getting closer an closer to elite dem party players.   The po(d)esta brothers inc. will have cold rough waters ahead.

That would be some irony after all the whining about Trump and Russia that the finger would be pointed at them. :lmao: 

On 2/15/2017 at 2:31 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're confusing laughter with people being hurt, the only people who are getting hurt is the working poor who voted for Trump hoping that the demagogue would be a Robin Hood.

Fact of the matter is I do feel for the working poor who are going to feel the social cuts, but at the end of the day if they voted for Trump they got what they voted for. 

27 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

It's gotten quiet because Trump is on a planned trip overseas in which his aides made sure he was way to busy to watch the news and tweet, meanwhile at home the investigation continues.

Expect the nonsense to kick into high gear when Trump gets back to watching the news in the White House :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're confusing laughter with people being hurt, the only people who are getting hurt is the working poor who voted for Trump hoping that the demagogue would be a Robin Hood.

Fact of the matter is I do feel for the working poor who are going to feel the social cuts, but at the end of the day if they voted for Trump they got what they voted for. 

No...and you cannot hide it either. :lmao: But it's cool...we get it.  Losing sucks...it's really hard if you deny it.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's gotten quiet because Trump is on a planned trip overseas in which his aides made sure he was way to busy to watch the news and tweet, meanwhile at home the investigation continues.

Expect the nonsense to kick into high gear when Trump gets back to watching the news in the White House :lol: 

Exactly....I just said that!  Maddow and Mathews got their Slinger Detective kit the mail and they are about to HIT THAT SHIT!

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump seems to enjoy poking the Liberal behive. 

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Trump seems to enjoy poking the Liberal behive. 

Absolutely. I can't believe they don't see this, and fall for it like clockwork. Trump said..... :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Absolutely. I can't believe they don't see this, and fall for it like clockwork. Trump said..... :lol: 

yah ....he's hell bent on destroying the nation and fucking us all dry to poke the liberals :lol: fucking idiots