Check your account email address ×

How many of my fellow FSCE Deplorables thought........

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

that the FSCE Libtards were going to be this BH. :lol:  Jesus Christ, every fucking day there's 20+ massive BH threads started on here by MaineCunt, Wince, Shitslinger, Newftardfaggot,SpinCry/Assholefaggotjoe and Icefaggot.  

This is BH of EPIC proportions :lol::lmao:

It's a tragicomedy playing out on the world stage, the sad part is that it's the executive branch of our government.

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a tragicomedy playing out on the world stage, the sad part is that it's the executive branch of our government.

What is "playing out" that is so tragic?  What's it like to be a fresh new liberal?  Do you feel soft and warm inside?  Like a fresh baked brownie?  :lol:

Eh...never mind.  Here:

hey-vince-we.jpg

41 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:snack:

Even IF you did have the ability , you don't have the sack to do it, Alfred :news:

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Or soon to be. 

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Better than the pussy we had in there the past 8 years. Or the lying , criminal cunt you wanted in there 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What is "playing out" that is so tragic?  What's it like to be a fresh new liberal?  Do you feel soft and warm inside?  Like a fresh baked brownie?  :lol:

Eh...never mind.  Here:

hey-vince-we.jpg

I wonder if it's that little faggot Killer?

Newftard is still a liberal pussy faggot 

Nope

We did, for the past 8 years, when we had the worst POTUS in US history, dumb fuck 

Then who is it? 

He was a long time member  at hcs before they went full fag.

Honestly, it seems a little sad now. 

It is hard to take anything posted with the huge font and exaggerations seriously.  I was hoping at this point we would be back to some level of sanity. 

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He used to polish sr' s balls for him.  :lol:

:lol: oh god , that's about as low as you can go :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is hard to take anything posted with the huge font and exaggerations seriously.  I was hoping at this point we would be back to some level of sanity. 

I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. At least Motostoner has let up a bit.  Must have smoked a bad batch 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Even IF you did have the ability , you don't have the sack to do it, Alfred :news:

I had you flagged as a spammer for a minute just for fun, I thought maybe it would notify you. :news:

:dunno: when? 

I was on my Verizon page for a while.  About 10 minutes ago 

Better settle down before jowell gets all emotional.....

:snack:

Edited by dz246

3 hours ago, Dave said:

I would imagine youre fucking blind or something....

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, it really kind of is getting pathetic.  We all like to joke about how some of these liberals live in a world of chronic fear, sadness and despair.  But I am really starting to believe it is true.  I give credit to them as a group for turning that sad diagnosis into self righteous intellectual elitism.  I think believing that gets them out of bed every morning.

It is good these people live and speak freely on social media.  Real world person on person debates of this nature would absolutely shatter their lives and self respect.  They really don't want or need that to happen. 

IMG_0497.JPG

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

who's butt hurt? i'm having a blast. watching this administration is a laugh a minute. it's like a political chamber of horrors. :lol: 

Denial.  It can be helpful sometimes.  But so can self reflection.  Too bad your side only recognizes one of those.

SBYL.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

that the FSCE Libtards were going to be this BH. :lol:  Jesus Christ, every fucking day there's 20+ massive BH threads started on here by MaineCunt, Wince, Shitslinger, Newftardfaggot,SpinCry/Assholefaggotjoe and Icefaggot.  

This is BH of EPIC proportions :lol::lmao:

None of you thought. Or you wouldn't have believed Trump.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Denial.  It can be helpful sometimes.  But so can self reflection.  Too bad your side only recognizes one of those.

SBYL.

i recognize one thing. the leaks are going to continue to pour out on this administration. i'll happily sit back and watch it come apart. your guy fucked with the wrong people. laffs. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i recognize one thing. the leaks are going to continue to pour out on this administration. i'll happily sit back and watch it come apart. your guy fucked with the wrong people. laffs. 

Well, enjoy the show then.  All we'll see is you sitting in your weathered lawn chair crying and complaining while suckling on your bland lemonade through your crazy straw.  

And btw, that's not lemonade.