Check your account email address ×

How many of my fellow FSCE Deplorables thought........

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He did what he said he would do.  You think he will appoint a liberal Justice if Ginsburg dies or retires? :lmao:

I don't think any of us would deny Trump would hold grudges.   Everything the left and MSM is doing is making him more and more firm in his resolve to do the opposite of what they want.  

He hasn't done shit except fuckup the Republican agenda, all these years they have waited for this moment and they got this buffoon :lol::lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He hasn't done shit except fuckup the Republican agenda, all these years they have waited for this moment and they got this buffoon :lol::lol: 

Your side doesn't get to decide what he's fucked up and what he hasn't.  That's where you boys are getting all frustrated because you refuse to acknowledge that.  Fact is...HE'S DOING FINE.  You think we all expected some miracle savior from a man with little to no political experience and even less couth in that arena?  No.  He's gonna blunder around for a while.  Your side is only giving him more time and more leeway with his supporters to figure it out.  And that is the truth.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He not really a republican Vin, and a lot of them don't like him or want him as president. But you knew that already.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

He not really a republican Vin, and a lot of them don't like him or want him as president. But you knew that already.

Listen...quit making sense...your screwing things up.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Listen...quit making sense...your screwing things up.

Sorry :lol: some of the stuff these guys come up with is comical. I can't resist. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

*you're

:lol:

GOTCHA!   RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, who told these guys that parroting the dishonest MSM makes them look smart? I think they have been mislead. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Honestly, who told these guys that parroting the dishonest MSM makes them look smart? I think they have been mislead. :lol: 

"A lie told a 1000 times...."

"intellectually elite."

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Republican agenda?   The RINO one or the traditional republican one?  

Edited by Highmark

13 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I got so butthurt I left, dumped my white girlfriend, and started fucking a black girl.

To bad the only part of that which is true, is the part about you getting BH and leaving.  You never had a white girlfriend and you aren't fucking a black girl.  Everyone knows you like cock 

On 5/25/2017 at 3:45 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

To bad the only part of that which is true, is the part about you getting BH and leaving.  You never had a white girlfriend and you aren't fucking a black girl.  Everyone knows you like cock 

I don't really think the fact that I like cock is relevant here. I recently dumped a white girl, I literally just started dating a black girl, and there was definitely a good 6 month stretch in-between to have fun with cock. The cock just wasn't attached to someone worth dating. I'm not sure why I'm explaining this to someone who's definitely into incest though.

On May 25, 2017 at 3:45 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:true:

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:08 PM, Snoslinger said:

you should see things from our view, if you think yours is funny........

I have no desire to be looing at mainecunts balls and ass hole as I suck his cock but thanks for the invite