Check your account email address ×

Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/15/2017 at 4:18 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Another day, another episode of Carnac Slinger telling people what they think but are afraid to admit on a snowmobile website.....what a fucking douche nozzle! :lol:

Ok I was going to back read all this shit but if that's a brief synopsis then I'll pass. Some of these gals here just repeat the same day over and over in here. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Ok I was going to back read all this shit but if that's a brief synopsis then I'll pass. Some of these gals here just repeat the same day over and over in here. :lol: 

Don't bother and it's basically the same in every thread...he really is that guy. :lol:

• Like 1

On 2/15/2017 at 3:27 PM, Edmo said:

You could explain this 100 times, it doesn't matter. They just want to laugh about the wall. He's doing much more. Time will tell if it helps.

I don't hear any of them saying, "huh, illegal crossings are down 80%, thats a good thing!"

On 2/15/2017 at 4:18 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Another day, another episode of Carnac Slinger telling people what they think but are afraid to admit on a snowmobile website.....what a fucking douche nozzle! :lol:

He......does.....it....all.....the......time.  So obnoxious, so predictable, so dumb.  Get proven wrong over, and over and over.  But he knows what you really wanted to say. :nuts: 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

It was proven today that was all false. :lmao:

you don't really think these nitwits aren't going to find something else to go off half cocked about do you?  They've been essentially accusing the elected president of treason for the paset 6 months, and now that that narrative is shot to shit, they'll probably start accusing Melania of being a double agent or some bs :lol: 

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

It was proven today that was all false. :lmao:

Mueller says, hey did you forget about me :lol: 

AP-Mueller-02-jrl-170517_1_16x9_992.jpg

BTW, here's link to your delusion

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/6598-analysis-how-the-pro-trump-media-covered-the-comey-trial/

47 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mueller says, hey did you forget about me :lol: 

AP-Mueller-02-jrl-170517_1_16x9_992.jpg

BTW, here's link to your delusion

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/6598-analysis-how-the-pro-trump-media-covered-the-comey-trial/

At one point I though you may have been slightly above all this BS.   Not anymore.   How does it feel to be just like shitrider?  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

At one point I though you may have been slightly above all this BS.   Not anymore.   How does it feel to be just like shitrider?  

Vince is moving on up :snack:

While you're moving on down with Tom and the Momo's :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Vince is moving on up :snack:

While you're moving on down with Tom and the Momo's :lol: 

Did you idiots not hear Comey say that article was not true?  

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pretty sad Vince .....pretty damned sad 

To be 100% honest, as a younger HCSCEer, I actually looked up to the guy. Swear to God I did.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

To be 100% honest, as a younger HCSCEer, I actually looked up to the guy. Swear to God I did.

Well....for all of the things that a great about Vince his political perception has never been one of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

3 hours ago, Snake said:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well....for all of the things that a great about Vince his political perception has never been one of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

From the headline in the OP, what makes you guys think yesterday changed this?

Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

From the headline in the OP, what makes you guys think yesterday changed this?

Because the last canary in the coal mine sang his heart out in front of a senate panel and not a single shred of proof that anything wrong occurred in the trump camp came out. Nothing. Its all media bullshit. Is Trump clean ....fuck no....but he wont go down and no person near him will either.

Just now, f7ben said:

Because the last canary in the coal mine sang his heart out in front of a senate panel and not a single shred of proof that anything wrong occurred in the trump camp came out. Nothing. Its all media bullshit. Is Trump clean ....fuck no....but he wont go down and no person near him will either.

Mueller says; son I'm still investigating Russian interference in the election and Trump campaigns aides contacts with the Russians :news: 

Robert-Mueller-FBI-special-counsel-rtr-i

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You sure about that?

Remember that other Special Prosecutor that started off investigating land deals in Arkansas and ended up with a President getting impeached for a blow job?

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You sure about that?

Remember that other Special Prosecutor that started off investigating land deals in Arkansas and ended up with a President getting impeached for a blow job?

All he had to do was tell the truth when asked. :dunno:

Instead, he lied, over and over, he legitimately obstructed justice by doing so, and told others to lie on his behalf.

What a guy....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Boom!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Since when is it against the law for the President to tell someone to stop investigating/prosecuting someone... anyone?

Real law?  Or the law of liberal narratives, agendas and activisms?

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

You sure about that?

Shows your ignorance.   He was impeached for OoJ and purjury.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Shows your ignorance.   He was impeached for OoJ and purjury.   

dem politicians dont need to tell the truth , ever .......they get a pass no matter what from idiots like Ice 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

dem politicians dont need to tell the truth , ever .......they get a pass no matter what from idiots like Ice 

Enjoying some drinks and fine cigars thinking about all the winning going on.