Check your account email address ×

Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Of course not just like I haven't noticed the bipartisan resistance to trump during the entire campaign, the election and his presidency thus far. Strange how he was still elected....must have been cause THE RUSSIANS!

How about that spy ship off the east coast too eh? :lol:

40b7fa74677e434b816eaaf78fb373ae95d3b503dca57047373f6f7b9a0d6c18.thumb.jpg.f4f3eaa3bcdfeb05b00ff825c422d6ee.jpg

If this was Obama or Hillary and the roles were reversed, Republicans around the country would be in the streets with their bibles and guns, and Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh's heads would have all exploded.

:lol:

But Trump supporters be like......meh

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If this was Obama or Hillary and the roles were reversed, Republicans around the country would be in the streets with their bibles and guns, and Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh's heads would have all exploded.

:lol:

But Trump supporters be like......meh

It's the R's fault!!!! Every leftist excuse :lol: The far left and the far right crack me up.

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's going to be fun watching skidooski sink with other whacks aboard the ss rww..........

Not on that ship but thanks for your continuing projection :thumb: 

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He's not a Trump supporter though!

:lmao:

Congrats on finally getting something right

Now back to.........THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You're a biased political hack so of course you see me as being on the "ss rww"!

the funny part is that I think you really do lean left. you're just scared of being viewed as one of us in here for some reason. but regardless, if you think 1/100 "weak" anti-trump comments, with the rest being anti-dem, don't put you on the ss rww......sorry.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the funny part is that I think you really do lean left. you're just scared of being viewed as one of us in here for some reason. but regardless, if you think 1/100 "weak" anti-trump comments, with the rest being anti-dem, don't put you on the ss rww......sorry.

Most of us do lean left. Just not anywhere close to your "liberal left".  All of you are just repugnant, arrogant, entitled, whiney little bitches.  

Hey, do you guys have a flag for that? :lol:

Image result for safety pin flag

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Last time Slinger.....I don't give a fuck how you or anyone else here views me. FFS it's an internet forum :lol: 

Making fun of the Russian thing is anti-Dem to you then I guess it's a sore spot then huh. MC takes the cake on this but you and iceman follow closely.

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Last time Slinger.....I don't give a fuck how you or anyone else here views me. FFS it's an internet forum :lol: 

Making fun of the Russian thing is anti-Dem to you then I guess it's a sore spot then huh. MC takes the cake on this but you and iceman follow closely.

you do, it's very obvious.

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So which is it fellas.....am I a Liberal or a RWW? :wtf:

I already gave you my opinion, many times. liberal trying to act like a hard conservative because they're in the majority. if this place was major liberal, you'd be on our side 24/7. I have no doubts about it.

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Our national security is at stake and the republican party rolls with it.

You've lost it. All of the sudden national security matters?  Maybe enough to build a wall to protect our border?