Check your account email address ×

Ope sorry

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dayum....that is a collection:gun:

It was a happy ending when he finally got his dosage right and died on his 3rd OD in 2 months. Fucking asshole OD'd a young girl and she was dead for 3 hours before any of them noticed. Just pure scum of the earth.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I think mental test along with a magazine limit of 5 would limit the amount of deaths that happens during these types of things. Obviously there will always be crazy people that’ll find a way but doing those two things will limit it in shooting cases. I’m not saying ban any guns but there is absolutely zero need for 16, 30 round clips or 50-100 round drums on the streets.

My carry weapon hold 15 plus 1 .... I would want each of those opportunities to save myself and my family. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Video removed 

If you ever watched a kid playing Grand Theft Auto and they went to a supermarket and killed a bunch of innocent shoppers,,,you've seen this vid.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

If you ever watched a kid playing Grand Theft Auto and they went to a supermarket and killed a bunch of innocent shoppers,,,you've seen this vid.

Tbh it almost looked fake. Nobody flopping around screaming in pain, just bang -thump -dead. Being a hunter ive seen alot of things die and this wasn't what i expected. Not saying it is fake, just surprised at the way it went down. Too bad someone wasn't carrying and could put this pos down for good

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Tbh it almost looked fake. Nobody flopping around screaming in pain, just bang -thump -dead. Being a hunter ive seen alot of things die and this wasn't what i expected. Not saying it is fake, just surprised at the way it went down. Too bad someone wasn't carrying and could put this pos down for good

Totally agree,,,on both points :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

X3

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does this shit really surprise anyone that he was known.  This was preventable and should have been.

Doesn't it seem strange that alot of these guys are known problems but nobody does anything? It's almost like they want this stuff to happen so they can get closer to the no gun objective

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Doesn't it seem strange that alot of these guys are known problems but nobody does anything? It's almost like they want this stuff to happen so they can get closer to the no gun objective

Seems like it doesn't it.  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

He was shot by a security guard but was wearing body armor. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Right….and then the security guard was shot and killed….ex cop.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He likely had a little girly gun. Too bad. 

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Exactly, even here in Canada with our strict laws the local meth dealer in my small town collected these

708CB38F-BACE-419B-8848-A20F545F3A00.jpeg

How many were stolen?  The one here that was picked up with a bunch of guns, most of those were stolen by his junkie customers.

32 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

How many were stolen?  The one here that was picked up with a bunch of guns, most of those were stolen by his junkie customers.

None were registered, probably all stolen :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yesterday's serial killers who worked in the shadows but thrived on the attention are today's random mass shooters.  Instant glorification.  Simply no way to know who all these nutbags are.