Check your account email address ×

Spend Spend Spend, War War War. Democrats gave another 40 billion to Ukraine

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Safety? Who's a legitimate threat to us besides our own government?

Chy-Nah....A strong military and a strong leader( we used to have)is the best way to secure peace

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Chy-Nah....A strong military and a strong leader( we used to have)is the best way to secure peace

So you think china has plans to invade us? Pretty sure they wouldn't get very far. The only reason we have the military we have is because it's a good way to spread wealth around to all the elites of the world. 

$40b could of 

rebuilt failing highways

rebuilt our electric grid

a few new nuke plants!!

lowered our tax burden!!!

instead we just threw it out the window again!!!!

America ever going to come first?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

$40b could of 

rebuilt failing highways

rebuilt our electric grid

a few new nuke plants!!

lowered our tax burden!!!

instead we just threw it out the window again!!!!

America ever going to come first?

A lot easier to embezzle money in foreign countries 

There is a statistic going around that $20 billion would end homelessness in America and people were giving Elon Musk shit for spending $44 billion on twitter. Saying he could have ended homelessness. Like its his responsibility. 

However they never criticize the "decent" people they vote for for not spending that on homelessness or veteran care or student loan forgiveness or health care or whatever. Yet they applaud spending MORE than that for weapons that will kill thousands in another country. And the no mind fucktards are happy to pay for record high inflation if it helps Ukraine, despite it having a devastating affect on the people they pretend to care about here. You couldnt make this shit up in a Quentin Tarantino movie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You are an actual fucking clown....

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We definitely need to increase our funding for military and our safety

Biden said yesterday that he is reducing our deficit

How you like your Democrat war now, boomer faggot?

2 hours ago, ACE said:

A lot easier to embezzle money in foreign countries 

That dumbass hunter showed everyone the grift. Didn't matter they keep doing it. 

(CNN)President Joe Biden's proposed fiscal year 2023 Pentagon budget includes $813 billion in spending for national defense, a 4% increase of $31 billion from the spending package signed into law earlier this month.

Why stop at 4%? Why not just make it a 50% kicker? Who the fuck is gonna pay for all this if the rich get around paying taxes and the middle class is being exterminated

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Why stop at 4%? Why not just make it a 50% kicker? Who the fuck is gonna pay for all this if the rich get around paying taxes and the middle class is being exterminated

Nobody gives a fuck about spending ....not Rs or Ds or Trump culters or anyone else except those with functioning brains which apparently is about 8 people in the whole ducking country. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nobody gives a fuck about spending ....not Rs or Ds or Trump culters or anyone else except those with functioning brains which apparently is about 8 people in the whole ducking country. 

Probably the only 8 people NOT getting some type of government money.  When you have 99% of the voters getting some $$$ from government programs, it is hard to stop.  That's the plan with almost all people in washington.  Get you dependent on some type of government program.  I can say that as I type this I am not getting any type of government $$$.  How many people here can say the same? 

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Probably the only 8 people NOT getting some type of government money.  When you have 99% of the voters getting some $$$ from government programs, it is hard to stop.  That's the plan with almost all people in washington.  Get you dependent on some type of government program.  I can say that as I type this I am not getting any type of government $$$.  How many people here can say the same? 

I am not getting a single penny from anyone. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I got one reduced check from the government the first round of stimulus.....didn't get anything after that....I feel robbed.

On 5/11/2022 at 11:15 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good, a Ukraine victory is paramount for freedom and a deterrent for China invading Taiwan......you think Ukraine has been expensive for us?...Just wait if Taiwan is attacked, we are committed to helping them at all costs. Ukraine will be cheap in comparison.

....I'm fine with this spending.

Think this will deter china?