Check your account email address ×

Its getting real folks....Maybe cancer and pushed into corner has Putin ready to press button

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well this Cat 45 dipshit wouldn’t know anyhow because he don’t pay no nevermind to all these stupid going’s on!!!!!!

Stupid is the OP calling this Armageddon. The war doesn't involve us so why should people be getting all worked up over it. It's bad enough we're financing it, should just mind our business and not get involved. It wouldn't surprise me if our dumbass politicians put boots on the ground over there 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Stupid is the OP calling this Armageddon. The war doesn't involve us so why should people be getting all worked up over it. It's bad enough we're financing it, should just mind our business and not get involved. It wouldn't surprise me if our dumbass politicians put boots on the ground over there 

Yup..... get ready to be turned into a Dorito

45 minutes ago, ACE said:

The US really deserves it. 

no u.   Putin claims he has nukes that can hit London 4 minutes after being launched.  He may get a few off, but would guarantee his annililation if he did so.  Basically he’s admitting that his invasion has been a complete failure.

• USA Contributing Member

You really think Putin can launch nukes because he's having a bad day?  I would think there would be some discussion / debate with at least a couple people. 

Could you imagine if Biden had that power?  The guy would think "the button" was the TV remote and would have started WWIII months ago looking for the hallmark channel.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

You really think Putin can launch nukes because he's having a bad day?  I would think there would be some discussion / debate with at least a couple people. 

Could you imagine if Biden had that power?  The guy would think "the button" was the TV remote and would have started WWIII months ago looking for the hallmark channel.

I wouldn’t say that at all, but he is threatening the entire world.  I don’t see how this ends well for him at all, and potentially for Ukraine and other countries either.  He’s painted himself into a corner.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I wouldn’t say that at all, but he is threatening the entire world.  I don’t see how this ends well for him at all, and potentially for Ukraine and other countries either.  He’s painted himself into a corner.

Russia has the largest nuke arsenal in the world. If they cut them loose - it will be real ugly for us. 

Oh ...and Pelosi & crew just said we're in it with Ukraine to the end. 

Putin is a demonic bastard of biblical proportion. NO excuse whatsoever for what he's done. Killing kids demands a brutal response by nature. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. The dirty bastard. 

13 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Russia has the largest nuke arsenal in the world. If they cut them loose - it will be real ugly for us. 

Oh ...and Pelosi & crew just said we're in it with Ukraine to the end. 

Judging by how inept their military and equipment have been....I have lost a lot of respect and fear of the Russian might.  Really not worried about their nuclear capability or incapability at this time.  They may have more total nukes but ours have been upgraded and work, thanks to the Donald.

Putin should just call Biden and trade Biden's promised cure for cancer for ending the war. :lol:  

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Judging by how inept their military and equipment have been....I have lost a lot of respect and fear of the Russian might.  Really not worried about their nuclear capability or incapability at this time.  They may have more total nukes but ours have been upgraded and work, thanks to the Donald.

We're sending weapons that can hit inside Russia now. So hopefully Brandon & Pelosi have this situation figured out correctly :news:

On 5/2/2022 at 12:44 PM, DriftBusta said:

He should have consulted Hunter before he started painting, might not have ended up in a corner:news:

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Reports on US weapon supply running low on items we sent to Ukraine now ... :snack:

i wonder who got the money...

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Reports on US weapon supply running low on items we sent to Ukraine now ... :snack:

We've sent about 1/3 of our Javelins and 1/4 of Stingers that are becoming obsolete and nearing the end of their life cycle.... they will be replaced by the new and upgraded Interceptor. Love our technology and ingenuity.

We should send them even more as the javelin is made specifically for taking out a Russian tank..... it is being put to good use right now.

It will take Russia much longer to restock and rebuild their losses than it will for US......no worries.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

i wonder who got the money...

Good question...

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We've sent about 1/3 of our Javelins and 1/4 of Stingers that are becoming obsolete and nearing the end of their life cycle.... they will be replaced by the new and upgraded Interceptor. Love our technology and ingenuity.

We should send them even more as the javelin is made specifically for taking out a Russian tank..... it is being put to good use right now.

It will take Russia much longer to restock and rebuild their losses than it will for US......no worries.

Do you honestly trust Brandon to run this right?

Don't forget about the chi coms controlling the chips also...

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Good question...

Do you honestly trust Brandon to run this right?

Don't forget about the chi coms controlling the chips also...

Is anyone asking why we are outsourcing all this critical mfg capability to foreign countries?  

On 5/4/2022 at 5:07 PM, DriftBusta said:

Is anyone asking why we are outsourcing all this critical mfg capability to foreign countries?  

Oh that has been me

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why?

FSCpKxcXoAAnfGg.thumb.jpg.203318c9defd3327718bdffd200a558f.jpg

You know why. The west needs to crush Russia without waging full out war with them. We also shouldnt be throwing the possibility of nukes into the discussion, that is a no win for everybody. This isnt going to be over any time soon and in the meantime the rest of the world pays for this.