Check your account email address ×

Has anyone else noticed??

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Relax sunshine no one wants to go near your balls. If I did what you said I did you would dropped your banned hammer you know it and so do I, stop lying to yourself and the rest of us.   

You just can't take from my my last post and learn from it. 

Names or you're a lying pos.

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Relax sunshine no one wants to go near your balls. If I did what you said I did you would dropped your banned hammer you know it and so do I, stop lying to yourself and the rest of us.   

You just can't take from my last post and learn from it. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Names or you're a lying pos.

Get a room, you two :lol2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I'm going to sue f7ben he's been touching me in places that make me feel uncomfortable. :$ Faggot!!:lol:

Not a clue what's going on here. Great S club party last night our trails were only open for 7 days but the riding was excellent up in northern Wisco. :bc:  

278692236_3306933262924321_361073161233587862_n.jpg

279105025_3307727419511572_426330155180893054_n.jpg

275108996_5295676067111598_76332577137607629_n.jpg

Are those your b r o a d s?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well if you win mucho bucks in your lawsuit you should be a real sport and buy that chic at Sandys some hearing aids.

I was going by on my way to united rentals in hookest , so I stopped in hoping to get a nice roll of french bread to have with my dinner.

I told her I was looking for a bagget. That deaf bitch started writing down your number.

Hey, you Bowzer-lookin' faggot, you got a lot of smiley's on your post. 12 faggot-enemies liked it. Too bad I can buy and sell all your faggot-asses.

Now go dig a ditch, dirt-boy. 

20 hours ago, SSFB said:

Snotty has an Elite Strike Force that will win the most bigly judgement ever! Yuge! Release the Kraken!

rawImage.jpg

Hey look, you got a lot of JELLY-FAGS liking your post!! No surprise, I " OWN " all of them, even big-shot financial-man Drift Buster!! 

I sure do like " OWNING " jealous little faggots!!!  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey look, you got a lot of JELLY-FAGS liking your post!! No surprise, I " OWN " all of them, even big-shot financial-man Drift Buster!! 

I sure do like " OWNING " jealous little faggots!!!  

Like you own the title of #1 northeast truck stop twinko?

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some people take this place too seriously. :lmao:  I can't get over how much time is spent on here during the weekends.   Damn guys don't you have a life?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Where? When ? Who? What are you talking about?

Are you a faggot? Sounds like it, to me.

I'm retired, have a pension, and a brokerage account.

Post YOUR AGI, Adjusted Gross Income, and I'll post mine. 'Til then, shut your gay-face. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where? When ? Who? What are you talking about?

Are you a faggot? Sounds like it, to me.

I'm retired, have a pension, and a brokerage account.

Post YOUR AGI, Adjusted Gross Income, and I'll post mine. 'Til then, shut your gay-face. 

Well I would be $10k richer if you took my offer

image.thumb.png.902d53987560e4bdbc3067e6dc031190.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you Bowzer-lookin' faggot, you got a lot of smiley's on your post. 12 faggot-enemies liked it. Too bad I can buy and sell all your faggot-asses.

Now go dig a ditch, dirt-boy. 

Can buy , maybe . Will buy anything , nope. You are going to die with a wish list as long as your arm. Your personaluty will not let you enjoy money.

You know it , and I know it.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Can buy , maybe . Will buy anything , nope. You are going to die with a wish list as long as your arm. Your personaluty will not let you enjoy money.

You know it , and I know it.

Cheap and greedy what a enjoyable way to live…..nope 

• Gold Member

550 i thought I’d help you out with your lawsuit. I know you have trouble using the interwebs like the copy and paste of the web links and such so I did a quick lawyer search for ya and came up with a few leads in NH numbers are in the photo 👍 

F6D9A2BE-D2F6-47D8-A24B-9E27C6F86B57.png

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Some people take this place too seriously. :lmao:  I can't get over how much time is spent on here during the weekends.   Damn guys don't you have a life?

FREEDOMSLEDDER IS MY LIFE, and I make no excuses for it whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!  :happy:

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

FREEDOMSLEDDER IS MY LIFE, and I make no excuses for it whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!  :happy:

So file suit and shut it down....we always hurt the ones we love. 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

550 i thought I’d help you out with your lawsuit. I know you have trouble using the interwebs like the copy and paste of the web links and such so I did a quick lawyer search for ya and came up with a few leads in NH numbers are in the photo 👍 

F6D9A2BE-D2F6-47D8-A24B-9E27C6F86B57.png

You're gonna need a TRAUMATIC INJURY lawyer, when I get done with you, Fagmont.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

I made more today in Fidelity than you'll make in half a year of work. Guess what, YOU'RE THE FAGGOT!!!   :owned:

Good Evening, American Imperialist Pigs,

Best Korean Intelligence has informed Outstanding Leader that @Polaris 550 wishes to sue FreedomSledder.

As FreedomSledder(soon BestKoreaSledder) is now owned by Outstanding Leader, Polaris 550 is trying to sue Outstanding Leader.

Outstanding Leader no get sued. Anyone try to sue Outstanding Leader and they get mandatory freedom at True Korean Gulag. 

Thank

3 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Good Evening, American Imperialist Pigs,

Best Korean Intelligence has informed Outstanding Leader that @Polaris 550 wishes to sue FreedomSledder.

As FreedomSledder(soon BestKoreaSledder) is now owned by Outstanding Leader, Polaris 550 is trying to sue Outstanding Leader.

Outstanding Leader no get sued. Anyone try to sue Outstanding Leader and they get mandatory freedom at True Korean Gulag. 

Thank

How about Outstanding Leader getting a size 12 Rocky Boot, stuck up his ass??