Check your account email address ×

Has anyone else noticed??

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

All you guys are doing is motivating me to sue John. This will all look great in testimony.  

I sure hope he likes you guys, and you were worth it to him. 

Go fuck off you old faggot! You aint suing anybody. I outta call Sandy's and have them get rid of your card board dumpster home and change the internet password.

Now stop being a dweeb and start making funny insults again!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Anyone who has ever been threatened with violence by uncle Twinko should consider a lawsuit. He has alot of money and assets you could lein. Let's start with some calls to the authorities to get this on record and then a maybe a giant lawsuit? 

Well fuck-face, you ALMOST have a point, but not quite.

My posts have always been in jest, and I would testify as such.

Further, you fucktard-face, for a threat to be credible, I would have to know WHO, and WHERE YOU ARE!! I only know of one person on this site.

Secondly, you fuck-face, I would have to possess the means to carry-out an assault on anyone. Do you think a jury is gonna believe you were legitimately threatened by a over-weight 75 year old guy?? They would laugh you out of court.

However, yes you could sue me. Anyone can sue anybody for almost anything. How far it goes is a different matter.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Further, you fucktard-face, for a threat to be credible, I would have to know WHO, and WHERE YOU ARE!! I only know of one person on this site.

Secondly, you fuck-face, I would have to possess the means to carry-out an assault on anyone. Do you think a jury is gonna believe you were legitimately threatened by a over-weight 75 year old guy?? They would laugh you out of court.

However, yes you could sue me. Anyone can sue anybody for almost anything. How far it goes is a different matter.  

:watching:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You have a history of mental instability, any jury could see that. 

Plus you have claimed to be a former police officer. You could find anyone you wanted to.

Also you have posted your cache of weapons you claimed to own. You are the text book crazed gunman. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Anyone who has ever been threatened with violence by uncle Twinko should consider a lawsuit. He has alot of money and assets you could lein. Let's start with some calls to the authorities to get this on record and then a maybe a giant lawsuit? 

Oh, so now you say I have a lot of money and assets! 

Then why have you been calling me a mall cop, broke fuck working at Sandy's??

Which one is it, broke or not?????  

If you really think I have money, then you have intentionally attacked me verbally, to degrade me and cause me duress. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

If you really think I have money, then you have intentionally attacked me verbally, to degrade me and cause me duress. 

We will find out in the lawsuit

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Plus you have claimed to be a former police officer. You could find anyone you wanted to.

Also you have posted your cache of weapons you claimed to own. You are the text book crazed gunman. 

But in 15 years he still cant find 800DRAGON  :lol2:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:watching:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

LMMFAO!! I can't find ANYONE. Only way to find you is if admin gave me your email/id, or if someone gave me your IP address, and a lawyer filed a court order to get your ID. 

I tried TWO PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS in Ontario, and they COULD NOT GET ME IDs. 

LMMFAO!! I can't find ANYONE. Only way to find you is if admin gave me your email/id, or if someone gave me your IP address, and a lawyer filed a court order to get your ID. 

I tried TWO PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS in Ontario, and they COULD NOT GET ME IDs. 

That's a red flag right there

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

We will find out in the lawsuit

If I'm broke, you and the lawyer won't get shit!!! LMMFAO!! Blood from a rock!! LMMFAO!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I'm broke, you and the lawyer won't get shit!!! LMMFAO!! Blood from a rock!! LMMFAO!!

Then you can't afford a lawyer to sue anybody. 

Edited by Anler

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Then you can't afford a lawyer to sue anybody. 

Exactly

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just cool it already. You're not suing anybody and we all know it. Nobody is shadowing you and nobody is conspiring against you. You just break the site rules more than most is all it is:news:

How much will you give, John's Defense Fund?  

You'll have to pay that when you lose. You have a long record of being a mentally unstable psychopath. You'll be getting locked up in a mental facility before too long. For the safety of the community. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You'll have to pay that when you lose. You have a long record of being a mentally unstable psychopath. You'll be getting locked up in a mental facility before too long. For the safety of the community. 

But who’s gonna suck all the dicks at the LOVES ROADSIDE ON I74 in New Portsmouth NEW HAMPSHIRE

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

But who’s gonna suck all the dicks at the LOVES ROADSIDE ON I74 in New Portsmouth NEW HAMPSHIRE

Gonna have to let the b team take over. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'll just claim that the DURESS the site caused me, made me crazy. 

YOUR posts will be entered into evidence!! YOU'LL be paying me!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wow, you're burning John.   

I'll just claim that the DURESS the site caused me, made me crazy. 

YOUR posts will be entered into evidence!! YOU'LL be paying me!!

Nope. You enter this place willfully to threaten and harass people. You obviously don't know how duress works. And your posts will just cement your mental instability. You are really a menace to the world. Time for some meds and a jacket with the arms in the back for you.