Check your account email address ×

Do you guys like Fentanyl?

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Border walls!!!! 

Funny that this just happens when democrats get in and convince the lemmings that walls and fences just don't work.  You can't make this shit up.

Yep…it just happened…FFS.

6E760735-94EA-49AD-A25A-14E65D6DBE2F.thumb.jpeg.28adca62098c548e35c6b8e620bae483.jpeg

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Fentanyl, it killed my little friend.  Honestly Jacob was a good boy and hard working wonderful baby but he tried the wrong drug funny thing he never drank a drop in his life. 

I've been in several of these, very powerful. 

Fentanyl, it killed my little friend.  Honestly Jacob was a good boy and hard working wonderful baby but he tried the wrong drug funny thing he never drank a drop in his life. 

Sorry to hear 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Border walls!!!! 

Funny that this just happens when democrats get in and convince the lemmings that walls and fences just don't work.  You can't make this shit up.

Damn democrats started an opioid epidemic!

• Haha 1

Let me re-iterate my postings for months, years. 

Mexico should be declared war on. 

If it was up to me, I would lead the US MARINE CORPS into battle against every fukkin known cartel in existence, and vaporize their dirty fukkin heads, and I would station snipers on the wall, and as soon as a coyote touched the wall, they would send 570 grains of Barrrett  50BMG into their chest, hopefully in full view of a large group of illegals to witness the explosion of his chest and intestines. 

Sorry about your friend. As far as I'm concerned that stuff is poison. It's a one way ride for most that get on it. 

• Like 2

Sad to say but you can have vids like these played 24-7 and to you and me, It tears at our hearts. To an addict, makes no difference. Trust me. I've lost 1 nephew from od-ing and a SIL and BIL to long term effects. They lose their souls to the drug and will say and do ANYTHING to get high. Makes no difference, young or old, poor or wealthy. I question if there really is a "God" who looks after humanity.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Sad to say but you can have vids like these played 24-7 and to you and me, It tears at our hearts. To an addict, makes no difference. Trust me. I've lost 1 nephew from od-ing and a SIL and BIL to long term effects. They lose their souls to the drug and will say and do ANYTHING to get high. Makes no difference, young or old, poor or wealthy. I question if there really is a "God" who looks after humanity.

Sorry to hear , it's so heart breaking 

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

You're absolutely correct.  My nephew has been MIA for a few years now.  I don't know if he's alive or not, and neither do his parents and sister.  I'm sorry you and your family had to go through that.

Nasty stuff.... :suicide:.  MD used it for anesthesia during colonoscopy  . . 

NASTY side effects... saw monsters for several nights . . . 

What kind of Idiot would use Fentanyl  for recreation. 

15 minutes ago, ICG said:

Nasty stuff.... :suicide:.  MD used it for anesthesia during colonoscopy  . . 

NASTY side effects... saw monsters for several nights . . . 

What kind of Idiot would use Fentanyl  for recreation. 

That’s weird. Fentanyl is the cleanest drug used for anesthesia. Short half life and washes out rapidly. 

• Confused 1

Long story about Jacob. See Jacob was a hard working little MF'er he grew up his whole life landscaping when he was not working he was a daredevil on dirt bikes snowmobiles trucks you name it, he played as hard as he worked.

One day some people dared him to try heroin so little Jacob was one kid that would not say no to a dare. That was it that's all it took and he was hooked and one day his heroin was laced with fentanyl. Honestly, he was a good boy he was kind and loved his family, when I found out Jacob was doing heroin I hired him to do some landscaping for me and I never saw him on drugs and his work always came first but it was the downtimes that got him in a bad place. I tried to talking to him, I lost that war. Jacob did a great job for me. This is my first and only accouter with fentanyl.   

90052709_10217480080013612_6693860496803627008_n.jpg

90003997_10217480079813607_205169775981101056_n.jpg

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Democrats are doing society a favor. Clearing out all the rich suburban GOP kids. 

Sometimes I wonder when you type this stuff do you have a moment where your finger hesitates over the enter button or does it just flow out of you without remorse?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Long story about Jacob. See Jacob was a hard working little MF'er he grew up his whole life landscaping when he was not working he was a daredevil on dirt bikes snowmobiles trucks you name it, he played as hard as he worked.

One day some people dared him to try heroin so little Jacob was one kid that would not say no to a dare. That was it that's all it took and he was hooked and one day his heroin was laced with fentanyl. Honestly, he was a good boy he was kind and loved his family, when I found out Jacob was doing heroin I hired him to do some landscaping for me and I never saw him on drugs and his work always came first but it was the downtimes that got him in a bad place. I tried to talking to him, I lost that war. Jacob did a great job for me. This is my first and only accouter with fentanyl.   

90052709_10217480080013612_6693860496803627008_n.jpg

90003997_10217480079813607_205169775981101056_n.jpg

Goddamn that is heartbreaking.

• Like 1