Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, ACE said:

You’re still spazzing 

and I asked if you’re a groomer because Democrats are child groomers. 

I said you must hang out at DU with MC after you two were licking each other’s buttholes 

and you refuse to answer if you’ve ever been at DU for some reason 

so who’s the liar here? Hmmm tbh 

I’ve answered your DU question multiple times and the answer has always been no. The rest of your post is just juvenile ignorant garbage. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You young guys are blind to what’s happening to the country.

You all supported citizens United. That leads to Oligarchy.

A guy spends 44 billion for a electronic dartboard to control his and his only view, and most here think it’s good.

44 Billion…….us 44 Billion

hey-internet.jpg.jpeg

brah.jpg.jpeg

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

A guy spends 44 billion for a electronic dartboard to control his and his only view, and most here think it’s good.

For a guy that doesn't use Twitter and thinks only morons use Twitter, you seem to care an awful lot about who owns it.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

For a guy that doesn't use Twitter and thinks only morons use Twitter, you seem to care an awful lot about who owns it.

They need the social media with a twist of bias to pump their bs narratives. Now their hair is on fire because they can’t control this one anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

They need the social media with a twist of bias to pump their bs narratives. Now their hair is on fire because they can’t control this one anymore.

MTG, Boebert, Gaetz…ect….are all on Twitter. Trump should be as well.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve answered your DU question multiple times and the answer has always been no. The rest of your post is just juvenile ignorant garbage. 

No you never answered it. Now you’re likely just lying to save face 

it’s either DU or somewhere else. You honestly don’t have the intelligence to form your own opinions and the memes you post are extremely low IQ trash, which is suiting, and you’re clearly getting from somewhere 

given how you and MC posted the exact same garbage seconds apart, you two are either hanging out at the same place of retards, or moronic shit spreads really quickly between  you idiots. Either way the end result is the same. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

it’s either DU or somewhere else. You honestly don’t have the intelligence to form your own opinions and the memes you post are extremely low IQ trash, which is suiting, and you’re clearly getting from somewhere 

given how you and MC posted the exact same garbage seconds apart, you two are either hanging out at the same place of retards, or moronic shit spreads really quickly between  you idiots. Either way the end result is the same. 

I love all of your projection….it’s so obvious and the fact that you have to resort to calling me names and doubling down on your lies makes it that I have better…bravo Sludge.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh but I do….feel free to keep going though…it’s entertaining. 👍🏼

Yeah I’m the one posting the same trash as MC, pretending it’s my own opinions, secretly angry about it so I’m projecting that onto you :lol: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So you’re saying that the previous “owners” of Twitter were using it as “an electronic dartboard to control their, and only their views”? That’s accurate. And if Elon has plans to do the same, NONE of them would have tried like hell to block him from buying it or be crying about him now owning it. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Occupy Democrats 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Musk is even politically neutral.. what on earth is the left so afraid of 

Down in dark halls of Twitter I think there maybe dirty laundry they don't want it brought to light.