Check your account email address ×

Kenosha county flips red for the first time in decades following Rittenhouse self defence

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s just really tough to understand how republicans turned into such absolute garbage so quickly 

Haven’t they all been for decades?

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Haven’t they all been for decades?

I don’t think so....I like the republicans of the 90s for the most part. They really didn’t turn into absolutely retarded trash until moving through GWBs presidency and they have really bottomed out hard with Trump. There is no lower to go. 

Dems have always been 100% trash so no surprise there.

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans have been tight ass cunts since the sixties.

Yeah, that whole rights thing the democrats were behind was a stain on the GOP... :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think so....I like the republicans of the 90s for the most part. They really didn’t turn into absolutely retarded trash until moving through GWBs presidency and they have really bottomed out hard with Trump. There is no lower to go. 

There's a large contingent of Trump fans who cling to his every word, which is fucking absurd.  But there's also a large contingent, I'd say the majority, of people who lean right who are sick of the elitist caste system the left AND establishment right are looking to impose and cling to.  Trump was a giant middle finger combined with a hand grenade to that whole game.  His election exposed a lot of shit, especially the media, for what many on the right have known it is for years.  Too bad COVID came along, because 4 years of leftist insanity wasn't enough.

But yeah, the repubs are sackless assholes for sure.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Matt said:

There's a large contingent of Trump fans who cling to his every word, which is fucking absurd.  But there's also a large contingent, I'd say the majority, of people who lean right who are sick of the elitist caste system the left AND establishment right are looking to impose and cling to.  Trump was a giant middle finger combined with a hand grenade to that whole game.  His election exposed a lot of shit, especially the media, for what many on the right have known it is for years.  Too bad COVID came along, because 4 years of leftist insanity wasn't enough.

He was also fucking hilarious at times 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I think Satin could have polled within a few points of Hillary Clinton...

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

The Republicans of the nineties did some good stuff and you're right, that all changed when dubya took office. Thats when I stopped supporting them. 

Just now, Anler said:

The Republicans of the nineties did some good stuff and you're right, that all changed when dubya took office. Thats when I stopped supporting them. 

9/11 fucked this country ....turned people with some semblance of critical thinking skills into flag waiving retarded zombies 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Perfectly stated.   :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Perfectly stated.   :bc: 

It was perfectly stated. Trump was the Grenade thrown into the swamp with the pin pulled.

Instead of blowing the swamp up though Trump the grenade sucked all the swamp creatures dicks for 4 years

Time for the next grenade and hopefully and better result 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was perfectly stated. Trump was the Grenade thrown into the swamp with the pin pulled.

Instead of blowing the swamp up though Trump the grenade sucked all the swamp creatures dicks for 4 years

I get what his strategy was, he had to work with some insiders, but its clear that didn't work, and the whole town needs a complete douche.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I get what his strategy was, he had to work with some insiders, but its clear that didn't work, and the whole town needs a complete douche.

It needs an to be douched with pitchforks and fire ...that’s for sure 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think, but could be wrong, if it weren't for covid, 2 attempted impeachments, Stormy, tax returns, collusion and just about anything else the Dems and their funded media could throw at him, I think he would have done more that he wanted to get done? 

I know you despise the man but I bet the vast majority now realize he wasn't all that bad compared to the shit show they now have.

7 minutes ago, irv said:

I think, but could be wrong, if it weren't for covid, 2 attempted impeachments, Stormy, tax returns, collusion and just about anything else the Dems and their funded media could throw at him, I think he would have done more that he wanted to get done? 

I know you despise the man but I bet the vast majority now realize he wasn't all that bad compared to the shit show they now have.

I think much of today’s shit show is able to be directly laid at Trumps feet. I mean Biden is pure trash but Trump shares the majority of the blame for massive crippling inflation. 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

He has zero qualities that are better than Biden.  Turds all the way down.

Neal

• Like 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

He has zero qualities that are better than Biden.  Turds all the way down.

Neal

I’m trying to think of anything Trump did that I’d prefer to Biden. I’m coming up with bupkiss 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I imagine a pile of shit on Tuesday tastes the same as a pile of shit on Wednesday.

Neal

I guess I liked that Trump called out NATO and the WHO and the UN as garbage orgs milking the US taxpayer dry and us getting nothing in return. 

But in the end it was all empty rhetoric