Check your account email address ×

Fuck you and your natural rights

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Can you provide a definition of the word ‘woman’?” Blackburn asked. After a brief pause, Jackson answered, “No, I can’t.” Incredulous, Blackburn replied, “You can’t?” “Not in this context; I’m not a biologist,” the judge responded.

Have ever seen a woman with the lights on? You should try it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Healthcare industry has some of the most corrupt companies and people involved. When you can charge $18 for a bandaid and get away with it how can we ever afford to make it available for everyone?

Thats it in a nutshell/ Untill we stop them from raping everyone , it's not attainable.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The edgy narrative changes so much, that even you can't keep up with the fake bullshit.

Some day even judges will be able to define the word "woman" until then we just have to wait.  Right?  What's your definition?

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The edgy narrative changes so much, that even you can't keep up with the fake bullshit.

Some day even judges will be able to define the word "woman" until then we just have to wait.  Right?  What's your definition?

You....

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You probably have to tie them to the bed when you do that.

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No...healthcare is a service that you purchase.

Or you work for It,just like a pay check. My union pension and medical benefits are part of my pay,just on a different side of the pay stub. It’s a person’s choice to have shity medical. Get off your ass and get a better job. I do feel sorry for self employed people. They pay stupid medical thanks to bummer care.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Or you work for It,just like a pay check. My union pension and medical benefits are part of my pay,just on a different side of the pay stub. It’s a person’s choice to have shity medical. Get off your ass and get a better job. I do feel sorry for self employed people. They pay stupid medical thanks to bummer care.

Been self employed for 25 years...had a super high deductible until recently,  just turned 53 and figured my healthcare usage would be increasing.  

Many patients take their first look at a hospital bill, only to go into sticker shock. A single aspirin for $25? Newborn diapers for $100? Why is it that products we purchase for pennies at the local drug store end up costing so much more in the hospital?

The culprit behind these high costs is our reimbursement structure.

Public programs do not fully pay for the cost of care. The latest figures estimate that hospitals lose $35 billion a year on Medicare, Medicaid and other forms of government reimbursement. For specific procedures, the picture can be even bleaker.

Take note, because this money isn’t lost – you pay the difference. Unable to absorb these losses, the bill gets passed to commercial insurers and employers that purchase health plans for their employees. Hence the itemized charges of $25 for an aspirin or $100 for diapers that are paid by insurers today, and by you and me tomorrow in the form of higher premiums and co-pays. And it’s only going to get worse as our population ages and more of us call Medicare our insurance provider.

www.healthcarefinancenews.com/blog/why-aspirin-taken-hospital-can-cost-upwards-25

To add to this, those that consume healthcare services without insurance and any payment at all are also a factor.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soeaster said:

Many patients take their first look at a hospital bill, only to go into sticker shock. A single aspirin for $25? Newborn diapers for $100? Why is it that products we purchase for pennies at the local drug store end up costing so much more in the hospital?

The culprit behind these high costs is our reimbursement structure.

Public programs do not fully pay for the cost of care. The latest figures estimate that hospitals lose $35 billion a year on Medicare, Medicaid and other forms of government reimbursement. For specific procedures, the picture can be even bleaker.

Take note, because this money isn’t lost – you pay the difference. Unable to absorb these losses, the bill gets passed to commercial insurers and employers that purchase health plans for their employees. Hence the itemized charges of $25 for an aspirin or $100 for diapers that are paid by insurers today, and by you and me tomorrow in the form of higher premiums and co-pays. And it’s only going to get worse as our population ages and more of us call Medicare our insurance provider.

www.healthcarefinancenews.com/blog/why-aspirin-taken-hospital-can-cost-upwards-25

To add to this, those that consume healthcare services without insurance and any payment at all are also a factor.

I have had incredibly good health care my entire adult life. I shouldn’t really be complaining 

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

So what it it? What are the people that provide the care,  Slaves?

They are servants of society

Ever heard of the Hippocratic oath you fucking idiot?

Saving someone’s life is not the same as changing their fucking furnace.

God damned retard....kill yourself 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Where in the hippocratic oath does it say that a surgeon can't charge as much as the market will pay?.....post it up dumb fuck.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It is the same a fixing a furnace....2 tradesmen with different skills. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Your union insurance costs more than twice as much as bummercare. And isn't twice as good. 

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Actually that's not true, it was way worse when we had to buy private insurance.

49 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It is the same a fixing a furnace....2 tradesmen with different skills. 

Let us know when people start going bankrupt over fixing a furnace. The greedy healthcare industry needs to be knocked down significantly. From the ins. co's, pharma and the hospitals, they've all gotten way too greedy. Healthcare is a bit of a touchy area because it's a moral issue also.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Let us know when people start going bankrupt over fixing a furnace. The greedy healthcare industry needs to be knocked down significantly. From the ins. co's, pharma and the hospitals, they've all gotten way too greedy. Healthcare is a bit of a touchy area because it's a moral issue also.

Eliminate the insurance and make people pay....or get individual Healthcare plans.

In similar fashion make every employee write a check for there taxes, no more deducting from the employer....

This will wake a bunch of motherfucker up

• Like 2