Check your account email address ×

Should there have been more charges ?

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well played.👍🏼

No it wasn't, think about how stupid his thought process is. He believes bar owners should be held responsible but yet the 2008 mortgage crisis was caused by severe manipulation of the very industry the Ging is involved in. The banks were actually rewarded and he believes bar owners should be punished.......pure hypocrisy is what that is, open your eyes dummy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

WRONG ! The 100% ownership belongs on the person swallowing the drinks, even if someone forces them to drink them. I,m convinced more and more each day that the world is getting more and more stupid. A 5 year old kid, deep down, knows if they made a good choice, or not. Wouldn,t the world be in a much better place if each person took total responsibiity for themselves, and quit trying to blame everyone else, and everything, but themselves ? Pretty simple, plan ahead, and make the right decision, for yourself.

It's a prime example of it takes a village approach. Everyone gains and everyone loses as a team.

Absolute bull shit driven by the retards at MADD

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

LOL! Yet you're the one that pins that shit on borrowers. According to you a whole pile of bankers should be sitting in jail but yet they were rewarded and bailed out. But bar owners should be responsible!!! Think about that for 1 second.

A bartender doesn't manipulate a patron into drinking more but you know goddamn well there was plenty of manipulating going on leading up to 2008 but you won't admit it because you're part of the problem. The banking industry has done far more damage to this country than bar owners ever have but you think bar owners should be held accountable, good god what an idiot.  :lmao:

i think that many in my industry should have been charged.  just like the bar owners.  You are the hypocritical one

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think that many in my industry should have been charged.  just like the bar owners.  You are the hypocritical one

Wrong, the difference is bar owners don't manipulate their patrons into drinking more, the mortgage industry does and 2008 is the proof. 

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, the difference is bar owners don't manipulate their patrons into drinking more, the mortgage industry does and 2008 is the proof. 

LOL yes happy hours etc don't push people to drink more,  SMH.   

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

LOL yes happy hours etc don't push people to drink more,  SMH.   

You're struggling............let us know when the bar industry causes their own 2008, don't hold your breath. 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I hope they work a whole lot better than the blow and go systems y buds have has to have installed over the yrs .

Seems like the nicer the  car the wose the blow and go system fucks up . Even 1 time my car not starting because of a fucked system I will be trading it in for a older model 

I don’t like these new cars ya can’t even back up with the damn door open without it throwing the trans into park. I can’t even imagine how much of a nightmare a drunk scan start key thing is gonna be. I’ll stick with the old iron.

On 3/28/2022 at 11:15 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Some of them drive suspended/revoked anyway. 

Fukkin laws are worthless. 

People have to know they are gonna see long jail time if drunk driving. 

Our society places status on drinking. 

America is a fuck-hole country. 

YES, I WILL LEAVE!! MEET ME AND MY LAWYER , AND YOU CAN HAVE MY FARM. Bring your check-book.  

I'm thinkin' deep woods Ontario. 

You don't own the farm...and regardless it isn't worth shit.

On 3/28/2022 at 11:14 AM, Angry ginger said:

this right there shows how stupid the bartender was,  basic common sense tells you to not serve that much

Bartender serves the 19 yr old 8 mixed drinks in 1 hr and 3 minutes.

What kind of pussy liberal behavior is this to blame someone else for your behavior.  If you have had enough, stop ordering.  Until we make the person making the choice 100% liable lawyers will continue to fucking waste time and money.  It is your choice to order, make a bad choice it is your fault.  Period.

On 3/28/2022 at 1:24 PM, Angry ginger said:

don't serve more than 2-4 drinks pretty simple.  

You mean don't order more than that.  Fucking retarded to blame that on someone else.

On 3/28/2022 at 3:11 PM, Polaris 550 said:

You would not believe the bullshit I've seen from alcohol.

DON'T YOU EVER DISPUTE MY POLICING!! NEVER!! DO YOU SEE MY SIG-LINE!!!

READ MY FUKKIN SIG-LINE!!!! You think it's a joke? Well, it's not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like everything you say it is a lie and a dream.  Al Bundy did a way better job reliving his high school dream than your fake shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

WRONG ! The 100% ownership belongs on the person swallowing the drinks, even if someone forces them to drink them. I,m convinced more and more each day that the world is getting more and more stupid. A 5 year old kid, deep down, knows if they made a good choice, or not. Wouldn,t the world be in a much better place if each person took total responsibiity for themselves, and quit trying to blame everyone else, and everything, but themselves ? Pretty simple, plan ahead, and make the right decision, for yourself.

So let's say you take a job as a bartender. You are the only bartender working when a young man walks in with a motorcycle helmet in his hand. He sits in front of you at the bar and proceeds to order and consume 8 drinks in a little over an hour. You watch him walk out the door and get on his bike and ride away. Minutes later you find out he's dead from a crash.

You would feel no responsibility? You did your job and you are ok with the out come?

I'm sorry but as a licensed establishment selling alcohol, there has to be some accountability.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

So let's say you take a job as a bartender. You are the only bartender working when a young man walks in with a motorcycle helmet in his hand. He sits in front of you at the bar and proceeds to order and consume 8 drinks in a little over an hour. You watch him walk out the door and get on his bike and ride away. Minutes later you find out he's dead from a crash.

You would feel no responsibility? You did your job and you are ok with the out come?

I'm sorry but as a licensed establishment selling alcohol, there has to be some accountability.

:goodpost:

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The bartender can possibly give advice they can't stop free will. Most people should know it's hard to reason with a drunk and looking at some of the posts in here I think some of you are drunk. 9_9 Jesus christ, the motorcyclist made a bad choice but some how modern day society wants to blame somebody else. SMGDH

The drunk guy on a motorcycle is one of many examples of why the phrase "you can't fix stupid" was created.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The bartender can possibly give advice they can't stop free will. Most people should know it's hard to reason with a drunk and looking at some of the posts in here I think some of you are drunk. 9_9 Jesus christ, the motorcyclist made a bad choice but some how modern day society wants to blame somebody else. SMGDH

The drunk guy on a motorcycle is one of many examples of why the phrase "you can't fix stupid" was created.

actually in most states by law thats the most important part of their job

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

No helmet laws in nh 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Blackstar said:

In my opinion, the bartender should definitely have cut the guy off sooner, and definitely tell the guy to hand over the keys, or he is calling the cops, but the guy that should be totally in control should be the guy deciding to buy and consume the 8 drinks in an hour. If the customer had any common sense, shouldn,t he realize that 8 drinks in an hour isn,t going to have a happy ending ? Society cann,t make enough rules to protect every idiot from every possible harm out there. In the end, each person should be responsible for their own actions, and be ready to suffer the consequences when stuff goes wrong. The very sad part to me is, sometimes totally innocent people happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. What keeps these idiots from buying 2 drinks at 4 different bars, ending up with the same level of imparement. My point is, adults have to take total responsability for their own decisions, not always looking for ways to blame anyone and everyone but themselves. 

In my little town there was a great little steak house that the owner lost everything when a guy who was drinking at several other establishments came in and had 2 more....then crashed and killed himself and 5 others.

The only way to know would be to breathalyzer the guy...

https://www.14news.com/story/2922504/nh-steak-house-charged-in-dui-deaths-of-six/

On 3/28/2022 at 1:06 PM, Frostynuts said:

What a fukked up society we live in these days. How about each person takes responsibility for themselves, period. 

Would that not take care of all these stupid lawsuites , pass a fukkin law that says nobody can suit for anything that was caused by a poor decision on their part.  

I agree, but only an idiot would continue to serve if someone does not have a ride.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 12:24 PM, Frostynuts said:

So following your idiotic logic then you should only be allowed to go to a liquor store and buy 2 airplane size bottles every 2 hours and if the liquor store sells you mote than 2 airplane bottles or 3 cans of beer they should be held liable for the decisions you made drinking the product  

Honestl you must have the hand shake if a fucking wet paper towel 

23 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

actually in most states by law thats the most important part of their job

Only because of fucking pansies.  Own up to your own mistakes.  Anything else is stupid.  If you are fucknuts and not worth a shit it is not the fault of the bartender.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So following your idiotic logic then you should only be allowed to go to a liquor store and buy 2 airplane size bottles every 2 hours and if the liquor store sells you mote than 2 airplane bottles or 3 cans of beer they should be held liable for the decisions you made drinking the product  

Honestl you must have the hand shake if a fucking wet paper towel 

You might want to read my response again, real slow.

Pretty easy to see who the idiot is, I have zero idea how you came up with that stupid logic.

If you don,t think adults should be totally responsible for the decisions they make, then you,re one of the stupid idiots I am trying to help see the light, and educate.    

Wow, so much emotional opinion based comments. 

Look, the bartender is not responsible for YOUR ACTIONS.  For all you know the guy could have been drinking 8 drinks at another establishment or at home before he came into the bar.  "But don't you feel responsible"  Sorry that isn't how laws work. 

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

You might want to read my response again, real slow.

Pretty easy to see who the idiot is, I have zero idea how you came up with that stupid logic.

If you don,t think adults should be totally responsible for the decisions they make, then you,re one of the stupid idiots I am trying to help see the light, and educate.    

My bad wrong quoted text 

• Like 1