Check your account email address ×

Ketanji

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This isn’t about the laptop, is it now? 

Amazing how so many self proclaimed experts and geniuses are missing such an easy point.

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do you mean by “better”? 
BTW I was commenting on his theatrics and histrionics.

Let’s be honest…these confirmation hearing are dog and pony shows and that is true for all of them.

778A01D3-1C1C-48FC-BD53-636475C07284.thumb.jpeg.5c90f68a5bd81abf235db1336476d9d9.jpeg

Graham actually votes to confirm Democrat nominees where as the entire Democrat party not so much.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Graham actually votes to confirm Democrat nominees where as the entire Democrat party not so much.

OK…Very proud of him! 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have heard it from credible sources that say more is coming out, but what has already been shown is already damning.   There is enough on the laptop already shown that should digust every single American citizen on the bribery and coruption dealings the Bidens have been involved in.   What do you think is on the laptop, cooking recipes?

Here's the funny thing with you and the others that have Biden's cock in your mouths, the lapton was called a conspiracy by the msm for almost two years, they lied and you don't even care.  Then in any pathetic attemp to discredit the contents, you go right back to the lying msm to do a fact check.  The fact checkers are the liers Jim.  

True story .

But not his fault the indoctrination tutor  comes to the house on weekends and holiday to share in the indoctrination . 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I will say as fucked as MN is we have moose lake sex offender hospital they call it really a prison.  But being a hospital they can hold your worthless rapist ass indefinitely.  Lots of sniveling cunts want it reformed but that is one of those rails no political figure dare come close to. 

A lot of these bastards should be hung in town square. Let the victims family stone them while they hang.

Democrats don’t understand that, for better or worse, every candidate this cycle, and maybe even in 2024, is going to be asked ‘How do you define the term ‘woman’?’ And [their] candidates won’t have an answer.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Democrats don’t understand that, for better or worse, every candidate this cycle, and maybe even in 2024, is going to be asked ‘How do you define the term ‘woman’?’ And [their] candidates won’t have an answer.

She said she didn't know, because she's not a biologist.  Right?  So, she's saying the question of whether one is defined as a man or woman is based on....  biology.  Right?  

I have a feeling that she intended to simply avoid answering the question, but she answered it in a way that many - maybe most, at this point - Democrats wouldn't want her to say.

I sincerely hope that Republicans won't let this go, that they will hold her answer up in front of everyone all the way to 2024.  I'm sure they will fail to do so, but they need to capitalize on this.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

She gets confirmed and heads explode!!!  :lol: 

Umm, you do realize she's as getting confirmed as we all already know, right?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How so ? How do you see some woke yahoo influencing law as a beautiful thing ? what  will be the benefits to the American citizens be ? 

Anything to try and upset the right. I’m laughing at this whole thread. Glad I started it.

November is going to be epic.:vioin:

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How so ? How do you see some woke yahoo influencing law as a beautiful thing ? what  will be the benefits to the American citizens be ? 

Well the perverts will get off easy.