Check your account email address ×

You Are The President...What Would You Do...In Ukraine.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

My feelings are still to at least send them the Russian built Migs....I think Biden was solely responsible for that decision.  I just don't see that as any more escalatory than sending anti-tank and anti-aircraft munition..... screw Putin on telling us what we can and can't do

Injecting Migs will bring the Russians west and that's a danger for spillover into Poland. Biden might still release the Migs if the Russians start hitting weapon supply convoys coming from Poland into west Ukraine. It sounds like the Russians are planning to do just that. Provided they have the AirPower.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Did you think Afghanistan would in 1979 ? 

Not the point.  Not our border Not our war . Has zero to do with us . Every time we get involved it comes back to slap us in the ass 

Russia was facing attacks from Islamic lunatics out of Afghanistan in the "70's. That's why they invaded. 

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

If i wete prez

Immediately push hard to  get out of Nato and all the responsibility that involves . And keep pushing until we were out 

Immediately get out of the Paris accord.

fast track all energy permits 

Cut all govenment spending backing  any energy program including the turning farm land to gas no one wants  incentives 

Move all the enlisted people we had in  bases all over the world finish out there tours on our borders and airports 

Then start pushing for  immediately cutting spending by 25% accross the board before making the real cuts needed. 

Good post 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would stay out and zero money or weapons. Also would launch investigations into every fucking crisis in the last 20 years and put all guilty parties on the wall. 

Agree- except would talk to Putin first. If his deal is them not joining NATO & getting our bio labs out of there. Then agree & end the conflict imo.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Injecting Migs will bring the Russians west and that's a danger for spillover into Poland. Biden might still release the Migs if the Russians start hitting weapon supply convoys coming from Poland into west Ukraine. It sounds like the Russians are planning to do just that. Provided they have the AirPower.

Brandon might shit his pants again today as well. That senile idiot should not be making any decisions. And if he does ...heavy odds say it will be the wrong one. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

If i wete prez

Immediately push hard to  get out of Nato and all the responsibility that involves . And keep pushing until we were out 

Immediately get out of the Paris accord.

fast track all energy permits 

Cut all govenment spending backing  any energy program including the turning farm land to gas no one wants  incentives 

Move all the enlisted people we had in  bases all over the world finish out there tours on our borders and airports 

Then start pushing for  immediately cutting spending by 25% accross the board before making the real cuts needed. 

I'm the meantime,  China is securing rare earth minerals and energy around the globe. Isolationism will not end well for your children and grandchildren. 

I would Nuke them even if they didn't invade Ukraine then I would move on to China then California New York and Mexico and Canada. Your all so fucked if I get my hands on the red button.  :fullofshit:

Going Postal - TV Tropes

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

My feelings are still to at least send them the Russian built Migs....I think Biden was solely responsible for that decision.  I just don't see that as any more escalatory than sending anti-tank and anti-aircraft munition..... screw Putin on telling us what we can and can't do

good way to ensure we get involved would be for us to funnel polish MIGs for old F16's.  No thank you.   We have done what we can do it is not worth a world war to save the Ukranians from Russia. 

TBH since the invastion i don't really have to many complaints about what Biden has done outside sending Harris on any foreign meetings given her complete incompetence.    His predictibility allowed the invasion to happen where Trumps eraticness prob would not have led to it.  

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I would Nuke them even if they didn't invade Ukraine then I would move on to China then California New York and Mexico and Canada. Your all so fucked if I get my hands on the red button.  :fullofshit:

Going Postal - TV Tropes

The USA doesnt have the power to end it, we need to snipe Putin , Biden and this Trudeau dummy out of here 

16 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I'm the meantime,  China is securing rare earth minerals and energy around the globe. Isolationism will not end well for your children and grandchildren. 

Nor will fighting the world's battles or funding the world with mote debt to those children 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Badger = Nazi

:P:lol2: I'm just messing Anler. :ashamed:  First thing I would do is buy you all new snowmobiles and call it the northern winter defense system.  

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

good way to ensure we get involved would be for us to funnel polish MIGs for old F16's.  No thank you.   We have done what we can do it is not worth a world war to save the Ukranians from Russia. 

TBH since the invastion i don't really have to many complaints about what Biden has done outside sending Harris on any foreign meetings given her complete incompetence.    His predictibility allowed the invasion to happen where Trumps eraticness prob would not have led to it.  

Agree with much of that....especially the Harris comments:lol:...not sure if putting sanctions on earlier might have helped? Maybe not....

Let's just see if Putin stops at Ukraine

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

:P:lol2: I'm just messing Anler. :ashamed:  First thing I would do is buy you all new snowmobiles and call it the northern winter defense system.  

Good policy! :bc:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russia was facing attacks from Islamic lunatics out of Afghanistan in the "70's. That's why they invaded. 

And we only got involved to continue our battle with them for funding and arming  the gooks. When is enough enough fighting Russia via 3rd party ? 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And we only got involved to continue our battle with them for funding and arming  the gooks. When is enough enough fighting Russia via 3rd party ? 

Reagan called the mujahaden freedom fighters. Compared them to America’s fighters of the revolution. How could anyone argue with that? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

So you're cool with Russia bulking up relatively unchecked? Cause that won't end well in the long term. 

Yeah hurry up and get back under your desk Russia is coming . 

1 not our war

2 we have ZERO money zilch 

3 we don't have a morall leg to stand on 

4 Russia is taking back what was once there's and I don't give 2 fucks  . 

5 and most important worth reiterating 

WE ARE WAY PAZY JUST BROKE AND CANT AFFORD IT 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Reagan called the mujahaden freedom fighters. Compared them to America’s fighters of the revolution. How could anyone argue with that? 

Politicians will say what ever it takes to justify funding any war . But you know this and just want to play the  cunt 

Want to talk about what political leaders you want to fluff said we can chew on this one a bit 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

An idea sold to him by Charles Nesmith Wilson (d)Texas 

• Jimmy Snacks changed the title to You Are The President...What Would You Do...In Ukraine.