Check your account email address ×

Zambrowski

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Irv is one of the best posters on the site imo. 

Yeah, I thought he was pretty reasonable and had a lot of good posts and links to back up his opinions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

@Zambroskigot into a scuffle over crocs or culvers or something with the management and left.  No sightings of him since.  

Interesting, what happened to IRV ? He has been missing in action for a while now.

Edited by Frostynuts

Gotta ba able to dish it and take it here. Personal info leave out. I really don't have a problem with anyone on here. We all have opinions! No different than being at a bar, striking up a conversation with a stranger. Can we get some beer up in here 🍺....

• Thanks 1

Just now, SHADOSPRIT said:

Gotta ba able to dish it and take it here. Personal info leave out. I really don't have a problem with anyone on here. We all have opinions! No different than being at a bar, striking up a conversation with a stranger. Can we get some beer up in here 🍺....

People get upset and take shit all personal here. I don’t get that. Some pussies even cancel other posters here. Weird. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People get upset and take shit all personal here. I don’t get that. Some pussies even cancel other posters here. Weird. 

Some people even have alternate identies that get switched in from time to time.  No that's just you.:lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Uhh...mainecat, Polaris 550..enough said!

Never exposed anyones private info here. Also I never insult unless someone does it to me first. The HCS clowns would go to full insult on their first post to me when they arrived.

oh by the way join the site and don’t be a cheap freeloader.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Jim may be guilty of using something posted on the forums, but I don't believe he has gone searching online for something to use against another member. If he has, hit the report button on the post and it will be delt with :news:

I  have never searched for anything…..if MoeMoe and Derpo want to report me they can have at it…if not they can both STFU.👍🏼

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

He gets ribbed about painting in good fun by a few. He gets beat up by a lot -  because he runs his big mouth.

Pffftttt….beat up….it’s a snowmobile site.🤣

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some people even have alternate identies that get switched in from time to time.  No that's just you.:lol:

You should try it. Might make you more interesting. Rather than the steady dribble of jt level conspiracy theories. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I  have never searched for anything…..if MoeMoe and Derpo want to report me they can have at it…if not they can both STFU.👍🏼

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wgpdut9pjw66vr6cei

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Maybe take this a little to serious! 

If this place is on your mind other than while you are on the forum you have issues.   

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW It’s weird how Derpo suddenly came back here and started posting…🧐

You just can’t leave me alone can ya

when you gonna insult me about my girl? Huh pouts? Go ahead 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Never exposed anyones private info here. Also I never insult unless someone does it to me first. The HCS clowns would go to full insult on their first post to me when they arrived.

oh by the way join the site and don’t be a cheap freeloader.

Bullshit.

• Thanks 4