Check your account email address ×

Fall Of The Republicans

With so many Democrats fleeing the party like rats leaping off a sinking ship you start this thread. ?                                                                                                   :mc:

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, old indy said:

With so many Democrats fleeing the party like rats leaping off a sinking ship you start this thread. ?                                                                                                   :mc:

As if there arent at least 2 dozen Democrats in Congress right now that make her look like a rocket surgeon.  He’s a piece of work.  👌

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, old indy said:

One starts threads like that when they’re starved for attention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

One starts threads like that when they’re starved for attention.

And here you come waddling in  like the fat walrus you are…thanks for playing Chumly!🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As if there arent at least 2 dozen Democrats in Congress right now that make her look like a rocket surgeon.  He’s a piece of work.  👌

Start a thread, show me the memes…whatever you do just stop crying…again.👍🏼🤣

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And here you come waddling in  like the fat walrus you are…thanks for playing Chumly!🤣👍🏼

No where near as fat as you Fat Boix from Charlevoix. I’m just pointing out how lonely you are and not to mention how lardly.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know I kinda felt a bit bad about the fat comment I made last evening, but now I read this unprovoked comment made by you and, well, quite frankly, I no longer feel an ounce of guilt. 

Thanks!  :bc:

23 minutes ago, hayward said:

You know I kinda felt a bit bad about the fat comment I made last evening, but now I read this unprovoked comment made by you and, well, quite frankly, I no longer feel an ounce of guilt. 

Jimmah the dumfuck is well known for zero class

• Like 3

I would contend that Nancy Pelosi of all people is about the only thing holding the Democrat's together at this point. The radicals in the party are slowly alienating the base voters.  Education, border security, the economy are all short comings for the Dems at this point. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Start a thread, show me the memes…whatever you do just stop crying…again.👍🏼🤣

Crying?  I’m lmao at what a fucking clown would start a thread like this.  And it has zero to do with waving any pom poms…..

2 hours ago, hayward said:

All you have to do is give Pillsbury Doughboy a friendly zinger and he’ll lash out and start calling you names. He can’t help it, the internet is his life, so sad.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Crying?  I’m lmao at what a fucking clown would start a thread like this.  And it has zero to do with waving any pom poms…..

Listen, you know Lardy was crying the night Trump beat Hillary……guarantee it. :lmao:

27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

All you have to do is give Pillsbury Doughboy a friendly zinger and he’ll lash out and start calling you names. He can’t help it, the internet is his life, so sad.

Yup, his childlike  intellect shines through