Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo buying 120s and 200 from textron/cat

krom

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I think I got the better deal and I don't give a fuck about brands not till one one of those cock sucker by me a sled. I owe them nothing they owe me everything. Cat Yam Doo Kaw S Jet Scorpion Merc Poo.   

Wasn’t it Kawasaki that buried a bunch of sleds in Chanhassen, supposedly?  I always thought they were good looking.  Maybe not as fast as they looked, but it’s a shame they gave up.

• Like 2

Just now, Deephaven said:

They can, but no one is dumb enough to buy them there.  Amusing since Canadians aren't that smart.

More pure Bullsit from the dumbest person on the globe. Now even Doo is selling Cats. If Poo does, I hope they take away your weapons. You would be a hazard to ypurself.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Even when they let you down you are too stupid to realize.  Enjoy the blissful stupidity.  Enlightenment will FUCK up your life.

yourself. Have! One bad crank bearing in 1998. Back in 4 days. The poo was never taken care of.

2 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Mushrooms (so I hear)

Just quality care. Something polaris should try. Remember, they blamed dead people on there shitty UTV fuel line location.  Run! They do not care about your life. Just your $$!

13 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Wasn’t it Kawasaki that buried a bunch of sleds in Chanhassen, supposedly?  I always thought they were good looking.  Maybe not as fast as they looked, but it’s a shame they gave up.

Their nose was bent out of joint when they pulled the plug on the sled line and said never again. Kaw and Suk merged in 2013-14ish and that was the day I knew Suk would pull the plug on Cat motors.  

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Their nose was bent out of joint when they pulled the plug on the sled line and said never again. Kaw and Suk merged in 2013-14ish and that was the day I knew Suk would pull the plug on Cat motors.  

Best thing to happen. Now we dont stink of 2 stroke and made in St. Cloud Minnesota. Awesome factory tour! Should be mandatory for polaris engineers! Ha ha!

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just quality care. Something polaris should try. Remember, they blamed dead people on there shitty UTV fuel line location.  Run! They do not care about your life. Just your $$!

I’m pretty sure hallucinogenics are the key to enlightenment.  Mainstream healthcare is studying it right now.  I wasn’t advocating experimentation, just pointing out that it’s being taken seriously.  When I said mushrooms, I was kinda joking and kinda not.

I sure hope Polaris takes care of the bottom line and wants my money, because they’re not too big to fail.  In spite of some costly and embarrassing mistakes in QC, Polaris does have pretty high standards - higher than most.  I know, because I worked for one of their suppliers.  

Competition drives innovation and keeps a lid on prices.  I want to see them challenge each other.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Best thing to happen. Now we dont stink of 2 stroke and made in St. Cloud Minnesota. Awesome factory tour! Should be mandatory for polaris engineers! Ha ha!

Did you walk hand in hand with Heidi to explain what a snowmobile is to her.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Either you were hard up for money or just stupid, or both maybe?

No. Just paid off a couple of loans. Did my Brother a favor. Added a new person to the snowmobile world including clubs. Ordered a new sled from my favorite manufacturer. You know, The right thing to do. Your statement though kind of proves my point on pootards. They deserve the name because of people like you. 

14 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. Just paid off a couple of loans. Did my Brother a favor. Added a new person to the snowmobile world including clubs. Ordered a new sled from my favorite manufacturer. You know, The right thing to do. Your statement though kind of proves my point on pootards. They deserve the name because of people like you. 

Screw your own brother over a 1K.  That's a class act there.  MADCATTER pride 

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Screw your own brother over a 1K.  That's a class act there.  MADCATTER pride 

No. I saved him Two grand! Sled had a year and change left of warranty as well. Are you Stupid or just mental. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. I saved him Two grand! Sled had a year and change left of warranty as well. Are you Stupid or just mental. 

So you bought it for 11K and screwed your brother over for 12K.

Classy

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

You would think Doo would forgive Cat and let them back in Canada. Can Cat sell sleds now in CAN?  

Yep but the dealer network blows chunks. I traveled an hour to the nearest Cat dealer to buy my Grandson's 120, and after dealing with them and visiting there almost new facility I will not do any future business with them

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

I think I got the better deal and I don't give a fuck about brands not till one one of those cock sucker by me a sled. I owe them nothing they owe me everything. Cat Yam Doo Kaw S Jet Scorpion Merc Poo.   

Ditto :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

They can, but no one is dumb enough to buy them there.  Amusing since Canadians aren't that smart.

Wait, what?? Cripes, now I'm not only a midget according to you but I'm also stupid? Fuck, it's like having a conversation with the wife :chatter:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Wait, what?? Cripes, now I'm not only a midget according to you but I'm also stupid? Fuck, it's like having a conversation with the wife :chatter:

Well when you have ace and AC posting a lot it sort of sours everyones perception.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Being new to a job, how would you do in that moment? Better? Worse? I bet you would stink up the place. People used to use post it notes. Now it is tablets. Get over yourself! You are like a little child being denied a cookie because you have yet to finish your veggies. 

Edited by Tripleflipper
delete

8 minutes ago, Doug said:

So you bought it for 11K and screwed your brother over for 12K.

Classy

Sold it for 11 to him. Could have sold it for 13. They really were correct when they said there is no way to fix stupid.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

So what is it 11K or 12K?

12k.thumb.jpg.0bbda0e85c4f071320a37ba1caa01a9c.jpg

Paid 11. Sold it for 11. Was worth 13. Again, are you stupid or just mental? Waiting for the short bus? Do you have your helmet on? Ever heard of a typo? Way above your head so you really are wearing a helmet, waiting for the short bus because you are stupid and mental. I get it now. Way to go Doug! Can you count to say, 1?

40 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Paid 11. Sold it for 11. Was worth 13. Again, are you stupid or just mental? Waiting for the short bus? Do you have your helmet on? Ever heard of a typo? Way above your head so you really are wearing a helmet, waiting for the short bus because you are stupid and mental. I get it now. Way to go Doug! Can you count to say, 1?

This is either gaslighting or cognitive dissonance.  I really hope it’s not gaslighting, but that’s what it looks like.  People already screenshotted what you said, but I’ll post my own version of it for your benefit:

image.thumb.png.5ace201783b27fbcaac9946d12023789.png
“I paid 11…. I got 12 for it”

That’s what you said.  Either everyone sees it except you….  Or, you’re gaslighting us, which is an extremely bad precedent.

6 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

This is either gaslighting or cognitive dissonance.  I really hope it’s not gaslighting, but that’s what it looks like.  People already screenshotted what you said, but I’ll post my own version of it for your benefit:

That’s what you said.  Either everyone sees it except you….  Or, you’re gaslighting us, which is an extremely bad precedent.

It was a fucking typo! Got it?

14 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

gaslighting.thumb.jpg.6cea38c828e9cb0e45242b9d70eefc3a.jpg