Check your account email address ×

skidoos big release...

36 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Did I understand correctly that it doesn't have its own GPS?  I thought they said it used the app on your smartphone for navigation.  That's a big fail, imo, because my cell phone turns into a pocket warmer when I go riding, because of how hard it works to find - and fail finding - a signal.  I love the screen, though - really nice and clear.  Looks cool, will definitely check it out when I get a chance to see in person.

To be honest I don’t know what it does. I would buy it just to have it as it looks cool. If i wanted gps stuff I would order it with the standard gauge and replace it with a ns1 

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They had that last year.  I could not get pricing or a way buy it last year. I could get a lynx all day long. I am pretty sure you have to be on their race program to get one. 

A buddy of mine has one, he’s definitely not a racer just a 300lb loudmouth who thinks he is. I’m pretty sure he just ordered it through the dealership. Suspension wise I’d say it’s between an XCR and RR. I expected it to be more RXC/CC calibration (although I haven’t ridden a Cross country).

Edited by Palu49

20 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

1288892081_Dootalk2.jpeg.fc2345a40d229b881ecc62bed4170498.jpeg

Screenshot_20220216-152610_Facebook.jpg

That is one FUGLY looking hood...

And, to think 🤔 I thought the foreign sales brochure was a photo shop gag. 

What weren't they thinking when they puked up that look.

No. 2023 for me.

Have to agree, not the best looking thing from the front for sure. People are still flocking to Doo dealerships, place I deal with

took over 100 deposits on Tuesday after launch, was told if I want anything Doo it sooner rather than later.

I wish Manufacturers would all launch at the same time, would very much like to see what Polaris has to offer, and if Cat brings

anything new

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@fortune46x is flying to NY to pick it up right now.  

I’m surprised with the popularity of sxs something like a enclosed elite snowmobile with heat etc. hasn’t become popular. I’m sure cost is a big reason why it hasn’t been done.

21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

idk if you'll all be able to see this... but BRP is getting bitch slapped for the looks of the 2023's  :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/693514460/videos/671050357642379/

They've been getting bitch slapped over their looks for years, ( daffy duck, Ronald McDonald, now Ninja Turtles)  beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....and it hasn't affected

their sales, that's for sure.

Can't see your link either, Like Jerry976 I choose not to do the Fakebook thing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

They've been getting bitch slapped over their looks for years, ( daffy duck, Ronald McDonald, now Ninja Turtles)  beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....and it hasn't affected

their sales, that's for sure.

Can't see your link either, Like Jerry976 I choose not to do the Fakebook thing

You have to look at who the target market of snowmobiles is now. The buyers grew up with Daffy Duck, ninja turtles and Ronald McDonald. It’s also the same crowed the super bowl 1/2 time show was aimed at. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

You have to look at who the target market of snowmobiles is now. The buyers grew up with Daffy Duck, ninja turtles and Ronald McDonald. It’s also the same crowed the super bowl 1/2 time show was aimed at. 

Oh good god, please tell me I'm not in the same group that the Super Bowl Racially Correct hip-hop crap was aimed at :wacko:

5 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Oh good god, please tell me I'm not in the same group that the Super Bowl Racially Correct hip-hop crap was aimed at :wacko:

I am in the age group. I have not see whatever the 1/2 time show was. I only saw the last of the 4th quarter 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

superbowl halftime show was aimed at middle aged people again this year, just like its always been aimed at.  The performers where all big 20-30 years ago

Its just now, you are so old, you think it was aimed at kids...

Edited by krom
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, krom said:

superbowl halftime show was aimed at middle aged people again this year, just like its always been aimed at.  The performers where all big 20-30 years ago

Either way, it was Horrible!

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 5:52 PM, krom said:

100%. And all the performers were in their late 40s and over 50 

Son ordered another Tundra, this time an LT. Heck of a bargain if you ask me. Have been very impressed with the 85hp 600EFI. Kudos to Ski Doo for offering a complete line of reasonably priced Sport models with this engine, a much better option that the gas guzzling 550 fan it replaced.

You can get a MXZ Sport 129 with this engine for $10,350, Renegade 137 for 10,650, great entry level choices

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...