Check your account email address ×

Awesome!!! Exclusive: DHS warns that trucker protests in U.S. could begin on Super Bowl Sunday

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

except gas, I still plan on riding.

The weather is sucking ass the past 2 days and the next 2 days..local trails are shot. Back to riding the hill..grrrr

If it was up to me, I would have bull-dozers and heavy front-end loaders, ready to bash those trucks aside, if they pulled that shit here, and blocked a highway. They could kill an innocent person in an ambulance trying to get to a hospital. 

BLM did it in Boston, they blocked RTE 93, and an ambulance took one hour to get a heart-patient to the hospital. 

On 2/10/2022 at 4:53 PM, Kivalo said:

Good, I hope they bring DC to a complete standstill.

Nobody's worked there in 2 yrs. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

If it was up to me, I would have bull-dozers and heavy front-end loaders, ready to bash those trucks aside, if they pulled that shit here, and blocked a highway. They could kill an innocent person in an ambulance trying to get to a hospital. 

BLM did it in Boston, they blocked RTE 93, and an ambulance took one hour to get a heart-patient to the hospital. 

Get Brandons balls out of your mouth. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Nobody's worked there in 2 yrs. 

Get Brandons balls out of your mouth. 

If I was 49 years younger, you'd be gettin' a 5-D-Cell Maglite up your ass for that!!!  

I can NOT believe the way police in Seattle and Minneapolis, and MANY other communities have failed to stop the burning and looting in this country!!

The fukkin bastards are letting anarchy rule!!!  

Politicians are so fukkin intimidated now by BLM, that they would rather let a building burn, than risk black blow-back. 

Maybe it's just me, but I think the country is a disaster. Biden was the worst thing that could have happened to America at this time. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can NOT believe the way police in Seattle and Minneapolis, and MANY other communities have failed to stop the burning and looting in this country!!

The fukkin bastards are letting anarchy rule!!!  

Politicians are so fukkin intimidated now by BLM, that they would rather let a building burn, than risk black blow-back. 

Maybe it's just me, but I think the country is a disaster. Biden was the worst thing that could have happened to America at this time. 

and its also just you that anyone who stands up to that should pay, you and that 5D are why BLM is here today

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I was 49 years younger, you'd be gettin' a 5-D-Cell Maglite up your ass for that!!!  

The truckers are standing for freedom - clue in Pyle.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Biden has only been president for a year dummy.

Don't start with me pothead...

• Haha 1