Check your account email address ×

CNN— “people trusting Joe Rogan over news rooms like CNN are a problem that’s much larger than Spotify”

Rod

:lol: 

who created this problem? Maybe the years of lies upon lies. 

MSM is on the fringe of collapsing and it’s glorious 

they aren’t against misinformation in the slightest. They just badly need back their monopoly on it 

try to censor Rogan. It’ll only make him stronger and have an even larger audience 

5BCF5067-B9C0-490C-8AEA-CE4A8E7107A5.jpeg

E53A0C7D-BB53-4ED0-B8FF-1CBBF3951DFE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its priceless to hear them whine.

The product they sell to their corporate and political connections is a trusting audience. They’re losing that so they’re losing their value. It’s rather simple 

I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone more horribly misinformed than your typical CNN\NBC\CBC viewer but regardless of what they say misinformation isn’t the issue here. It’s their lack of ability now to maintain a narrative for profits. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ACE said:

who created this problem? Maybe the years of lies upon lies. 

MSM is on the fringe of collapsing and it’s glorious 

they aren’t against misinformation in the slightest. They just badly need back their monopoly on it 

try to censor Rogan. It’ll only make him stronger and have an even larger audience 

5BCF5067-B9C0-490C-8AEA-CE4A8E7107A5.jpeg

E53A0C7D-BB53-4ED0-B8FF-1CBBF3951DFE.jpeg

The MSM worked with the democrat part to push the Russia Collusion lie. Until the people that pushed the lies are arrested and put in prison no one should ever trust them again

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The MSM worked with the democrat part to push the Russia Collusion lie. Until the people that pushed the lies are arrested and put in prison no one should ever trust them again

And they shouldn’t ever trust them. 

again, go ahead and silence Rogan. There’s all kinds of podcasts that are emulating him now.  It’s over. 

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

By either I meant CNN or Joe Rogan...surely adding Fox to the list is fine as well.

I really like Joe. I don’t know how anyone can fault him. He’s enthusiastic, real, and I’ve never know him to be vicious or vindictive. Sure, he says and believes some weird ass shit, but you try having a conversation for three hours without saying some odd stuff. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I really like Joe. I don’t know how anyone can fault him. He’s enthusiastic, real, and I’ve never know him to be vicious or vindictive. Sure, he says and believes some weird ass shit, but you try having a conversation for three hours without saying some odd stuff. 

• Like 2