Check your account email address ×

Multiple dead, 2 arrested after shooting at Quebec City mosque

Dave

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

White right wing nut job......who would have guessed.

The suspect in the deadly attack on a Quebec City mosque was known in the city's activist circles as a right-wing troll who frequently took anti-foreigner and anti-feminist positions and stood up for U.S. President Donald Trump. 

Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, a student at Laval University who lived on a quiet crescent in the Cap-Rouge suburb of Quebec City, faces six counts of first-degree murder for a shooting that killed six people and wounded 19 others. Police initially arrested a person they considered a second suspect but they later backtracked, saying he was a witness. 

Mr. Bissonnette's online profile and school friendships revealed little interest in extremist politics until last March when French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen visited Quebec City and inspired Mr. Bissonnette to vocal extreme online activism, according to people who clashed with him. 

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-city-mosque-attack-suspect-known-for-right-wing-online-posts/article33833044/

He had a useless artsie degree as well and was a 27 year old student. 

8 hours ago, Catman said:

Here's your sign

https://goo.gl/images/pbkEZ8

Screenshot_2017-01-30-12-49-38.png

Dumbfuckers couldn't have called it any more wrong.

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

White right wing nut job......who would have guessed.

The suspect in the deadly attack on a Quebec City mosque was known in the city's activist circles as a right-wing troll who frequently took anti-foreigner and anti-feminist positions and stood up for U.S. President Donald Trump. 

Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, a student at Laval University who lived on a quiet crescent in the Cap-Rouge suburb of Quebec City, faces six counts of first-degree murder for a shooting that killed six people and wounded 19 others. Police initially arrested a person they considered a second suspect but they later backtracked, saying he was a witness. 

Mr. Bissonnette's online profile and school friendships revealed little interest in extremist politics until last March when French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen visited Quebec City and inspired Mr. Bissonnette to vocal extreme online activism, according to people who clashed with him. 

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-city-mosque-attack-suspect-known-for-right-wing-online-posts/article33833044/

Hopefully we can use this to tighten up our gun laws. We don't have as big a problem as the Excited states but obviously they are too available.

I think we need to take a page from the US and put an immediate ban on Trump supporters entering our country or obtaining any firearms. In the last 10 years white right wing nutbars have killed more people in Canada than Muslims. In fact it appears that Trump supporters have killed more people in Canada than Muslims have. Let's Ban all Trump supporters from our border until we can get a handle on things.

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hopefully we can use this to tighten up our gun laws. We don't have as big a problem as the Excited states but obviously they are too available.

I think we need to take a page from the US and put an immediate ban on Trump supporters entering our country or obtaining any firearms. In the last 10 years white right wing nutbars have killed more people in Canada than Muslims. In fact it appears that Trump supporters have killed more people in Canada than Muslims have. Let's Ban all Trump supporters from our border until we can get a handle on things.

So would the Trump supporters have to wear a tag or something? :lol:

Edited by Dave

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, your registry worked so well. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Remember, revkev is gay.

I don't know about that but he is a typical lib. :lol:

In 2002 Canada's auditor general released a report saying initial cost estimates of $2 million (Canadian) had increased to $1 billion as the government tried to register the estimated 15 million guns owned by Canada's 34 million residents.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

In 2002 Canada's auditor general released a report saying initial cost estimates of $2 million (Canadian) had increased to $1 billion as the government tried to register the estimated 15 million guns owned by Canada's 34 million residents.

He's pretty gay dude 

5 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Remember, revkev is gay.

Alan Turing

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Who said I wanted a registry. I want a tighter ban. I don't give a shit if there is a paper trail. Nothing resembling assault rifles, handguns are to be kept at ranges. 

Ideally I would have some very simple rules. Executive orders if you will. If you need a weapon to do your job, i.e. cop, soldier, brinks guard, prison guard then cool.

If you want a weapon for any other reason then you have to apply for it. If you really, really want one, then you can't have it. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Alan Turing

Who said I wanted a registry. I want a tighter ban. I don't give a shit if there is a paper trail. Nothing resembling assault rifles, handguns are to be kept at ranges. 

Ideally I would have some very simple rules. Executive orders if you will. If you need a weapon to do your job, i.e. cop, soldier, brinks guard, prison guard then cool.

If you want a weapon for any other reason then you have to apply for it. If you really, really want one, then you can't have it. 

Those gun laws work so well in Chicago, :dunno:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Alan Turing

15941354_10209692066272253_2431683957715962442_n.jpg

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Alan Turing

Holy fuck.

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Alan Turing

Those rules are basically already in place.  5 shot mag is probably why this guy had to reload at least 2x and only shot a few people out of 100.

IF Americans were smart a mag size limit like in Canada would be something they implemented.  But they aren't, so...

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Alan Turing

Nothing resembling assault rifles :lol: 

so looks over function?

fuck you're gay :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't catch it but what rifles were used here?

Witnesses say it looked like an ak 47 which would be hilarious 

but know citiots it was probably something low rent like a .22 with a tapco stalk

Just now, Sludgey said:

Witnesses say it looked like an ak 47 which would be hilarious 

but know citiots it was probably something low rent like a .22 with a tapco stalk

Good grief.  You guys got them too huh?  They are all "big mean, scary assault rifles".  

I hope what the U.K. and we just did happens to you guys too.  It's amazingly refreshing....more than I ever thought it'd be.  It's hard to explain.  

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Other way around. Ban on all the Clintoon supporters coming into Canada. They're the ones smashing burning and looting with masks on their faces

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Alan Turing

:lol2:

But if you really really want one you can have it....Holy fuck 

So you still piss your pants at the sight of guns eh 

CP24 one of Canada's 24 hour fake news outlets had a so called terror expert who laid solid blame on Donald Trump for this act.  Now that is quite a stretch.

About 10 mins later a more sensible individual called that the most ridiculous think he has ever heard and obviously the work of someone who has a mental issue.

Find it rather odd JT was quick to call this a terrorist act, ie an act of terror on Muslims.  A terrorist would not call the cops to come get him.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He snapped, perhaps he saw his life going nowhere.  There is no radical extremist here, but lets call him a terrorist.

Whether or not he is a terrorist would depend on his motivation for doing it, not his skin colour or religion.