Check your account email address ×

Multiple dead, 2 arrested after shooting at Quebec City mosque

Dave

Well, I don't condone this shit, it's cowardly on every level.

HOWEVER, we should expect to see more of this.  Muslim on Muslim terror is quite normal.  And if it isn't Muslim on Muslim, well, this is what they all want isn't it?  A cowardly war consisting of small battles using extreme acts of cowardice?  Looking at history, It has to be.  

Trump's latest (and welcome) policies are going to start to push the limits of Canadians acceptance of immigrants within its citizens.  I'm curious to see how this goes.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I don't condone this shit, it's cowardly on every level.

HOWEVER, we should expect to see more of this.  Muslim on Muslim terror is quite normal.  And if it isn't Muslim on Muslim, well, this is what they all want isn't it?  A cowardly war consisting of small battles using extreme acts of cowardice?  Looking at history, It has to be.  

Trump's latest (and welcome) policies are going to start to push the limits of Canadians acceptance of immigrants within its citizens.  I'm curious to see how this goes.  

They are?

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nook acceptance...

Yeah, my bad.  I just assume most citizens of a country would try to avoid this type of future socioeconomic problems.  I think I'm correct....I do have history on my side so :dunno:

I guess we'll find out in 2019...JEEZ!  I hope you boys can hold on up there!!!!!!! :bc:

But really, I'll apologize again, I know it's not my place to try and tell the citizens of another country how they should feel.  9_9 

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my bad.  I just assume most citizens of a country would try to avoid this type of future socioeconomic problems.  I think I'm correct....I do have history on my side so :dunno:

I guess we'll find out in 2019...JEEZ!  I hope you boys can hold on up there!!!!!!! :bc:

But really, I'll apologize again, I know it's not my place to try and tell the citizens of another country how they should feel.  9_9 

I believe the bleeding heart libs are far worse her then in the US.....although you have a greater # of overall.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

I believe the bleeding heart libs are far worse her then in the US.....although you have a greater # of overall.

We got two or three layers of bleeding heart lefties at a minimum.  No worries though Trudeau is on it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Way to many :flush: they took in 25,000 Syrians last year

That number might go even higher this year and you can thank your boy Trump...they have to go somewhere

Just now, Skidooski said:

That number might go even higher this year and you can thank your boy Trump...they have to go somewhere

WOAH!  :lol: We are in charge of our border (again).  They gotta get back control of theirs.  

Why do I feel like we may need to beef up security on our northern borders now?  Hmmmm......Meh...it's nice to know somebody is at the wheel about all this again.

You are all a bunch of dipshits. Of all of the murders in this country, how many are commited by radical jihadists? But thats what the media focuses on and you guys talk about "fake news" but lap this shit up like gravy on a biscuit. On the southwest side of chicago there are a shitload of muslims/arabs and I have never had a fucking problem with one or been threatened by one. The muslim project managers I have to deal with at work can be a real pain in the ass because they are a lot like jews when it comes to money. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are all a bunch of dipshits. Of all of the murders in this country, how many are commited by radical jihadists? But thats what the media focuses on and you guys talk about "fake news" but lap this shit up like gravy on a biscuit. On the southwest side of chicago there are a shitload of muslims/arabs and I have never had a fucking problem with one or been threatened by one. The muslim project managers I have to deal with at work can be a real pain in the ass because they are a lot like jews when it comes to money. 

This is Canada we have almost no murders you Nazi clown :finger: