Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia not on the Muslim ban list? WTF

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If you would have thrown in slants , beaners , whites , indians (both dot and feather) , french canadians , irish , germans and little green men and bikers

My answer still would have been the same .....hate em all

I love everyone until they show me otherwise 

One exception. Masked sissies, they should all be put down, at least sterilized

Just now, Dave said:

Hes toned it down.....he use to have a dupe that was just as baf.

WOW!  Half?  Hey, at least he limits his name calling and calling out of others on here.  How's that work out for SR?....that fucking loser.  

Just now, f7ben said:

of course a war with Israel can be won ......there is no such thing as Israel without our Umbrella of protection. I say give them all 72hrs notice to evacuate and then drop every nuke we can muster on the holy land. There , now go fight over it you bunch of fucking savages

Well, again, depends on what may be considered a "win".  Sure, they'd be eradicated in a flash.  And then, we'd all die slowly and painfully in the next year or two.  This reality is what Israel is more than ready to accept.  That's why they are the toughest on the block.  They have to be...everyone else on their block fucking hates them!!

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wtf is wrong with germans?

Hell, I like' em.  They are suffering through the same thing we are right now, a leftist "elite" that is driving them all batty.  But this too shall end.  Merkel is in my death pool.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I like' em.  They are suffering through the same thing we are right now, a leftist "elite" that is driving them all batty.  But this too shall end.  Merkel is in my death pool.  

Im 1st generation who was born in nookland....my family is german both sides.

Most of my circle of buddies are german a little bit....we are all conservatives

Edited by Dave

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

your chart is bullshit #3 is first 1 every one knows about and #7 is also shit seeing as I have a friend who was killed on the cole and 1 who lost his leg.  but nice try at propaganda

It was an Al-Qaeda plot masterminded by Saudi's, and yes there were Yemeni's involved.

Although it is odd that any country has that has a tie to a Trump business is excluded from his ban :news: 

Among the allegations leveled by a Guantanamo Military Commission against Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri,[31] captured in late 2002, was that he was the mastermind of the USS Cole bombing.[26] Al-Nashiri was one of the three "high-value detainees" the George W. Bush Presidency was to acknowledge had been subjected to waterboarding and other "extended interrogation techniques".

Abu Ali al-Harithi was one of the first suspected terrorists to be targeted by a missile-armed Predator drone.[27][28][29][30] He too was described as the mastermind of the USS Cole bombing. In 2003, the U.S. Justice Department indicted two people who were believed to have been the last main co-conspirators who were still at large, Jamal Ahmad Mohammad Al Badawi and Fahd al-Quso.[32]

Jamal Ahmad Mohammad Al Badawi was convicted in Yemen, and sentenced to death.[33] Fox News called Al-Badawi a "mastermind" of the Cole bombing. Al-Badawi was one of seventeen captives who escaped through a tunnel from a Yemeni jail in 2006.

According to CNN, Tawfiq bin Attash, who was captured in Pakistan 2003 and is currently being held in U.S. custody at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, was "considered the mastermind" of the bombing.[34] An al-Qaeda commander in Yemen also confirmed that another co-conspirator in the bombing, Abdul Mun'im Salim al-Fatahani, was killed in a U.S. drone strike on 31 January 2012.[35] On 6 May 2012, officials from the Yemen government reported that al-Quso was killed in an airstrike earlier in the day in southern Yemen.[36] The report was later confirmed by U.S. officials and al-Qaeda's media network As-Sahab.[36]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

the only strategic interest that putin and trump have is isis...and they're on the way out. in its place you'll find a strong putin/assad/iranian alliance. should be fun after that. america.....always fighting the last war. :lol:

putin is three steps ahead of trump. i really do admire the guy. 

The indicators are certainly pointing in that direction.

To those who think Putin is a good guy you should seriously consider getting yourself tested for delirium.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

To those who think Putin is a good guy you should seriously consider getting yourself tested for delirium.

"Good".  Hmmmmm.....well, that is clearly subjective.  Different ideals than ours.  Sure.  But "good" or "bad" as defined by us...after our election we just had.  Uhhh....let's just say we no longer know the difference.  

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you would have thrown in slants , beaners , whites , indians (both dot and feather) , french canadians , irish , germans and little green men and bikers

My answer still would have been the same .....hate em all

In short you hate everyone that is not the same as you. I'm glad you're a distinct minority.

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He no good guy but anyone with a functional brain knows you keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Edited by washedupmxer

35 minutes ago, 02sled said:

In short you hate everyone that is not the same as you. I'm glad you're a distinct minority.

Actually I am in the vast majority .....all people instinctively seek out their own kind and harbor prejudices against those not like them. That is perfectly natural. It does not become an issue until one loses the ability to rationalize his way around acting on those prejudices. I doubt you are sharp enough to understand and acknowledge any of that but just the same.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually I am in the vast majority .....all people instinctively seek out their own kind and harbor prejudices against those not like them. That is perfectly natural. It does not become an issue until one loses the ability to rationalize his way around acting on those prejudices. I doubt you are sharp enough to understand and acknowledge any of that but just the same.

The reality is that thankfully your narrow minded hatred and prejudice is limited to YES the minority of people which is YOU. There are good and bad in all people regardless of their background or ethnicity. It's racists bigots like you that harbour such prejudices that are a blight on civilized society. I don't care what anyone looks like as long as they are good people. The key difference is you made a blanket statement you hate virtually everyone different than you.

I found your picture but unfortunately we can't see your face.

Capture.JPG

Edited by 02sled

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All of a sudden, 02 becomes a social justice warrior.

:lol:

Nothing sudden and not a warrior. I'm just not a racist bigot. Never have been and never will be. I have a number of friends from varying ethnic backgrounds.  

• Like 1

Just now, 02sled said:

Nothing sudden and not a warrior. I'm just not a racist bigot. Never have been and never will be. I have a number of friends from varying ethnic backgrounds.  

'I'm not racist, I have black friends'

Said every liberal ever.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

'I'm not racist, I have black friends'

Said every liberal ever.

Quit being your usual idiot self just for once. If I were a true racist and believed in white male privilege like you profess I wouldn't have hired about half the people I worked with. Tell me Motonoggin, have you got any friends who DON'T have the same political views as you and are of a different ethnic background than you. I don't mean casual acquaintances but real friends. Something tells me you sure as hell don't.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Quit being your usual idiot self just for once. If I were a true racist and believed in white male privilege like you profess I wouldn't have hired about half the people I worked with. Tell me Motonoggin, have you got any friends who DON'T have the same political views as you and are of a different ethnic background than you. I don't mean casual acquaintances but real friends. Something tells me you sure as hell don't.

Don't waste your breath....fucker is cracked.

The Saudis are part of the cabal. Conflict in Syria is over Saudi control of pipelines thru there. Once they have control of all of the reserves in the middle East, Iraq, Libya, Syria, get ready for an ass fucking like you have never seen. The recent drop in oil commodity prices were designed to cause unrest in all of the oil producing countries. Venezuela, Brazil, Russia, Iran, etc... Once majority control is obtained get ready for $5 a gallon gas. 

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Not yet...he seems like good people...but a bit of an ass kisser. :lol:

Bussman is a good dude but even he will tell you that Germans are the most self righteous and stubborn people on earth. Ax me how I know... :news:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Good".  Hmmmmm.....well, that is clearly subjective.  Different ideals than ours.  Sure.  But "good" or "bad" as defined by us...after our election we just had.  Uhhh....let's just say we no longer know the difference.  

Vince the one above thinks so.