Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia not on the Muslim ban list? WTF

we should have bombed SA into oblivion and taken their shit for their involvement in 9/11 ......of course that would only make sense if top brass in this country were offended by 9/11 .....the reality is we helped plan it so whatever

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Id say that chart is wrong....

It's in the context of how many Americans were killed on American soil by people from those countries. 

So American deaths in Iraq don't count in the discussion. :bc:

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How do you keep forgetting which Country has killed the most US civilians?

Guess Trump must have some business partners from Saudi.

not sure what they have over us but it has to be heavy .

bush owned no hotels yet the only flights in the air after 911 were AF1  and some flights back to Saudi with some princes .

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's in the context of how many Americans were killed on American soil by people from those countries. 

So American deaths in Iraq don't count in the discussion. :bc:

YOU DONT COUNT IN THE DISCUSSION EITHER SSFB!!!!!!!!!!11111!! :fuckyou: 

:pc: 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure what they have over us but it has to be heavy .

bush owned no hotels yet the only flights in the air after 911 were AF1  and some flights back to Saudi with some princes .

Oil?

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16388311_1674514775892827_7595759244402159172_n.jpg

your chart is bullshit #3 is first 1 every one knows about and #7 is also shit seeing as I have a friend who was killed on the cole and 1 who lost his leg.  but nice try at propaganda

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

your chart is bullshit #3 is first 1 every one knows about and #7 is also shit seeing as I have a friend who was killed on the cole and 1 who lost his leg.  but nice try at propaganda

The USS Cole was not on American soil(obviously) or American water. 

It doesn't fit within the context of the discussion.

Just now, spin_dry said:

trump does business in sa. 

Win-win for Trump. 

Ban Muslims from certain countries to boost his popularity and ego, not ban Muslims from countries where he does business.

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oil?

I don't think so we have our own oil . I think they have all of the gold that is suppose to be in the fed reserve or something like that ? they have been pulling Washington strings a long time

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I don't think so we have our own oil . I think they have all of the gold that is suppose to be in the fed reserve or something like that ? they have been pulling Washington strings a long time

You have alot oil yes...but I believe you still buy more then you produce.

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The USS Cole was not on American soil(obviously) or American water. 

It doesn't fit within the context of the discussion.

well the chart says nothing about on US soil . but again bull shit I know for a fact of 1 murder by a Somali guy who killed some American dude in a k mart parking lot  in Minneapolis few yrs back . and that is just 1 off top of my head

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well the chart says nothing about on US soil . but again bull shit I know for a fact of 1 murder by a Somali guy who killed some American dude in a k mart parking lot  in Minneapolis few yrs back . and that is just 1 off top of my head

and technically a US embassy  is US soil

Just now, Ez ryder said:

In a discussion about a ban of Muslims on American soil, only talking about American soil makes sense. 

I'm sure there are some murders like you mentioned but the simple fact is that Saudi Arabia is the largest offender, it's not even a contest.