Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia not on the Muslim ban list? WTF

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Bussman is a good dude but even he will tell you that Germans are the most self righteous and stubborn people on earth. Ax me how I know... :news:

He doesn't come here anymore......

U.S. Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) released the following statement today on the President’s executive order on immigration:

“Our government has a responsibility to defend our borders, but we must do so in a way that makes us safer and upholds all that is decent and exceptional about our nation. 

“It is clear from the confusion at our airports across the nation that President Trump’s executive order was not properly vetted. We are particularly concerned by reports that this order went into effect with little to no consultation with the Departments of State, Defense, Justice, and Homeland Security. 

“Such a hasty process risks harmful results. We should not stop green-card holders from returning to the country they call home. We should not stop those who have served as interpreters for our military and diplomats from seeking refuge in the country they risked their lives to help. And we should not turn our backs on those refugees who have been shown through extensive vetting to pose no demonstrable threat to our nation, and who have suffered unspeakable horrors, most of them women and children.

“Ultimately, we fear this executive order will become a self-inflicted wound in the fight against terrorism. At this very moment, American troops are fighting side-by-side with our Iraqi partners to defeat ISIL. But this executive order bans Iraqi pilots from coming to military bases in Arizona to fight our common enemies. Our most important allies in the fight against ISIL are the vast majority of Muslims who reject its apocalyptic ideology of hatred. This executive order sends a signal, intended or not, that America does not want Muslims coming into our country. That is why we fear this executive order may do more to help terrorist recruitment than improve our security.”

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

U.S. Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) released the following statement today on the President’s executive order on immigration:

“Our government has a responsibility to defend our borders, but we must do so in a way that makes us safer and upholds all that is decent and exceptional about our nation. 

“It is clear from the confusion at our airports across the nation that President Trump’s executive order was not properly vetted. We are particularly concerned by reports that this order went into effect with little to no consultation with the Departments of State, Defense, Justice, and Homeland Security. 

“Such a hasty process risks harmful results. We should not stop green-card holders from returning to the country they call home. We should not stop those who have served as interpreters for our military and diplomats from seeking refuge in the country they risked their lives to help. And we should not turn our backs on those refugees who have been shown through extensive vetting to pose no demonstrable threat to our nation, and who have suffered unspeakable horrors, most of them women and children.

“Ultimately, we fear this executive order will become a self-inflicted wound in the fight against terrorism. At this very moment, American troops are fighting side-by-side with our Iraqi partners to defeat ISIL. But this executive order bans Iraqi pilots from coming to military bases in Arizona to fight our common enemies. Our most important allies in the fight against ISIL are the vast majority of Muslims who reject its apocalyptic ideology of hatred. This executive order sends a signal, intended or not, that America does not want Muslims coming into our country. That is why we fear this executive order may do more to help terrorist recruitment than improve our security.”

:lol:

Faggy and Grumpy are up to their shenanigans again. :lmao:

Both of their weaknesses and idiocy can be traced back to when/why the Dems took charge.

Hey, but thanks again for posting another "ripped from the headlines" article.  All of our internets only get this site.

Hey, how come I don't see you in the Troody thread defending your prince?  Awfully concerned about us Yanks huh?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Both of their weaknesses and idiocy can be traced back to when/why the Dems took charge.

Hey, but thanks again for posting another "ripped from the headlines" article.  All of our internets only get this site.

Hey, how come I don't see you in the Troody thread defending your prince?  Awfully concerned about us Yanks huh?

Do you ever add anything here?

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Trump is being an amazing fuck up right now. Who wouldn't be concerned.

Your allies are considering no longer taking part in intelligence sharing because of the torture issue. 

Trump put a Nazi in charge of security and let him write immigration policy. 

His first attempt at negotiating with Mexico ended with a big fuck you from Mexico.

What if everyone decided that Fuck you was the correct response to any negotiations with a country that discriminates based on religion. If Mexico is prepared to take a hit because of the wall maybe the Canada will based on this immigration policy. Sure Canada trades with far worse places than the US. We deal with the Saudis but the difference is the United States use to know better

Maybe China figures the South China sea issue is important enough to stop dealing with the USA.  

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump is being an amazing fuck up right now. Who wouldn't be concerned.

Your allies are considering no longer taking part in intelligence sharing because of the torture issue. 

Trump put a Nazi in charge of security and let him write immigration policy. 

His first attempt at negotiating with Mexico ended with a big fuck you from Mexico.

What if everyone decided that Fuck you was the correct response to any negotiations with a country that discriminates based on religion. If Mexico is prepared to take a hit because of the wall maybe the Canada will based on this immigration policy. Sure Canada trades with far worse places than the US. We deal with the Saudis but the difference is the United States use to know better

Maybe China figures the South China sea issue is important enough to stop dealing with the USA.  

We all know this is how your side sees things.  We know that because we can flip on your "news and intelligence" sources and see it too.  We can read it in your papers and left wing crack pot liberal websites.  Now, I can somewhat put some prospective in this for you in saying I am not a right winger. In fact, my beliefs and ideologies fall right in the center or just left.  Some even go far left.  I feel a lot of Americans sit where I do also.  

And, here's what most of us think:

Fact is, you people think you know it all.  You do not.  You think you know the best way to get things done.  You do not.  You think you know the best way for people to live their lives.  You do not.  You believe and have believed that if your ways are forced on others, they have no choice but to comply.  You are wrong.  Eight years of the most worthless "leader" of the free world and we are all more fucked up than we've ever been.  And you people honestly think it can all blamed on Trump.  Really?  He's been POTUS for a week and all this hate and division is his?  How solid do you people think your plans were after these last eight?  Because really?

Let me honestly tell you where I am and where most of the "silent majority" sit.  We don't give a shit what your side thinks ANYMORE. We've had it.  We've had enough of your name calling, belittling and the constant arrogance your side has displayed while taking the "intellectually elite" title. Enough.  You are all getting EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE AND WHAT WE WANTED.

Now, this is gonna be harsh but allow me to delve a bit further.  I'm ready to tear your fucking throats out.  I find you people disgusting.  I find you all sad, embarrassing weaklings. Special "snowflakes" indeed.  All of your protests have ZERO affect on me and people like me except only to serve for laughter while adding to our disgust.  Your protest aren't changing our minds, they are only serving to validate your sides amazingly pathetic and sorry lives and strengthening our resolve.  I earnestly hope this explodes.  I hope somebody from your side loses it and crosses that final line.  We are due for it, and this is not something your side can handle.  I know it's honestly something you have convinced yourselves and truly believe it just cannot happen.  "Violence?  Surely it can't come to that.  We are just exercising our constitutional rights."  Wrong!  You have awakened and angered people with your constant lies, name calling and general horse shit.

So, I'll wish your side the absolute best of luck.  You are really, really going to need it. 

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He doesn't have the balls to ban Saudis.

Why not Afghanistan?  You know, that country we were at war with for 10 years?  And Pakistan? How many drone strikes on Pakistan?  Oh, and where did bin Laden end up being found?

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why not Afghanistan?  You know, that country we were at war with for 10 years?  And Pakistan? How many drone strikes on Pakistan?  Oh, and where did bin Laden end up being found?

Use google.  You have internet, right?

39 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He doesn't have the balls to ban Saudis.

Oh....I think he does.  But let's get some business done before we fucking start world war III and Israel turns that whole area into a nice layer of obsidian.  Actually..that might work out well!  Wonder what the libs here might think about that?

Liberals don't want us being friendly with Russia.  They love the Muslim world!  WHAT THE SHIT BISCUIT!?!?!?!?!?  I guess the Islamic faith is more to their liking.  You know, they believe in equal rights for all!  Women, gays, transsexuals, sexual deviants, etc.....  Peace on Earth!  That is after you stone all the gays, and tie down your own 12 year daughter and cut her clit off.  Nope....I see it.  It makes sense.

You and your boys better bring me scalps!!  I want my librul scalps!  

Image result for inglourious basterds scalps

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....I think he does.  But let's get some business done before we fucking start world war III and Israel turns that whole area into a nice layer of obsidian.  Actually..that might work out well!  Wonder what the libs here might think about that?

Liberals don't want us being friendly with Russia.  They love the Muslim world!  WHAT THE SHIT BISCUIT!?!?!?!?!?  I guess the Islamic faith is more to their liking.  You know, they believe in equal rights for all!  Women, gays, transsexuals, sexual deviants, etc.....  Peace on Earth!  That is after you stone all the gays, and tie down your own 12 year daughter and cut her clit off.  Nope....I see it.  It makes sense.

You and your boys better bring me scalps!!  I want my librul scalps!  

Image result for inglourious basterds scalps

How long exactly have you had ADHD? 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

How long exactly have you had ADHD? 

Four or six days now but It could be years since I ate a ham sandwich for lunch so, I may be late getting to the rink tonight I got a new twig to try after I shovel the walk way over the fucking hill is where I crashed and my wife is making lasagna for dinner because I think Polaris sleds are for faggots.

But to answer your question, not at the moment.

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We all know this is how your side sees things.  We know that because we can flip on your "news and intelligence" sources and see it too.  We can read it in your papers and left wing crack pot liberal websites.  Now, I can somewhat put some prospective in this for you in saying I am not a right winger. In fact, my beliefs and ideologies fall right in the center or just left.  Some even go far left.  I feel a lot of Americans sit where I do also.  

And, here's what most of us think:

Fact is, you people think you know it all.  You do not.  You think you know the best way to get things done.  You do not.  You think you know the best way for people to live their lives.  You do not.  You believe and have believed that if your ways are forced on others, they have no choice but to comply.  You are wrong.  Eight years of the most worthless "leader" of the free world and we are all more fucked up than we've ever been.  And you people honestly think it can all blamed on Trump.  Really?  He's been POTUS for a week and all this hate and division is his?  How solid do you people think your plans were after these last eight?  Because really?

Let me honestly tell you where I am and where most of the "silent majority" sit.  We don't give a shit what your side thinks ANYMORE. We've had it.  We've had enough of your name calling, belittling and the constant arrogance your side has displayed while taking the "intellectually elite" title. Enough.  You are all getting EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE AND WHAT WE WANTED.

Now, this is gonna be harsh but allow me to delve a bit further.  I'm ready to tear your fucking throats out.  I find you people disgusting.  I find you all sad, embarrassing weaklings. Special "snowflakes" indeed.  All of your protests have ZERO affect on me and people like me except only to serve for laughter while adding to our disgust.  Your protest aren't changing our minds, they are only serving to validate your sides amazingly pathetic and sorry lives and strengthening our resolve.  I earnestly hope this explodes.  I hope somebody from your side loses it and crosses that final line.  We are due for it, and this is not something your side can handle.  I know it's honestly something you have convinced yourselves and truly believe it just cannot happen.  "Violence?  Surely it can't come to that.  We are just exercising our constitutional rights."  Wrong!  You have awakened and angered people with your constant lies, name calling and general horse shit.

So, I'll wish your side the absolute best of luck.  You are really, really going to need it. 

Shut the fuck up! Holy shit you ramble. Do you really believe half of this shit? How do you believe you know what the rest of American society is like? Do you even leave your fucking house?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shut the fuck up! Holy shit you ramble. Do you really believe half of this shit? How do you believe you know what the rest of American society is like? Do you even leave your fucking house?

He is Minnesota Momo

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I believe and know ALL of it.  I don't live in a house, but yes, I do leave my van occasionally to masturbate, urinate and defacate.