Check your account email address ×

"We Failed" One of the largest newspapers in Denmark is apologizing for its journalistic failure during COVID-19 by only publishing official government messages without questioning them

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its sad how far journalism has fallen and failing the public.   No two greater examples than Russia collusion and the pandemic. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A Dutch newspaper, how relevant. A tabloid, none the less. It’s like the German tabloid you guys posted a few months ago.

Seen this, I doubt it.

Listen to the Pfizer CEO admit the two dose is basically useless.  Then he tried to take down his own video when the message backfired claiming copywrite.:lol:

Fuck dude, the Enquirer is more truthful than the fake news you get your misinformation from.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seen this, I doubt it.

Listen to the Pfizer CEO admit the two dose is basically useless.  Then he tried to take down his own video when the message backfired claiming copywrite.:lol:

Fuck dude, the Enquirer is more truthful than the fake news you get your misinformation from.

Right out of the horses mouth but since it is not from CNN, he'll just laugh it off and call it another Twitter post. :news:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seen this, I doubt it.

Two doses given a year ago probably isn’t very effective against these new variants. That’s not new news, hence boosters. :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Two doses given a year ago probably isn’t very effective against these new variants. That’s not new news, hence boosters. :dunno:

So, do you still think these should be called vaccines? You know, like the vaccines that were given to us for Polio that actually worked and one didn't need to be re-boosted every 4 to 6 months?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

The only reason they’re doing this is because of the change in public sentiment and they’re losing grip of people like crazy 

Exactly. It's all around us now. MSM back peddling like crazy trying to save face and retain some of their viewership. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Exactly. It's all around us now. MSM back peddling like crazy trying to save face and retain some of their viewership. 

Like in the US. you can only out right lie so many times. Like collusion, everyone is going to die from covid. Only way out of the pandemic is 19 vaccines, the Rittenhouse crap. Some will keep clinging to this absolute nonsense but less and less are 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seen this, I doubt it.

Keep in mind Pfizer has the only approved therapeutic.   My guess is he was pushing for that direction ($$$$$) and the Admin said you can't tell the public the vaccine doesn't work on Omicron.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Keep in mind Pfizer has the only approved therapeutic.   My guess is he was pushing for that direction ($$$$$) and the Admin said you can't tell the public the vaccine doesn't work on Omicron.  

It's not approved. No one and I repeat no one is getting the approved vaccine. The military's has been lying to service members telling them they are getting the approved vaxx. The truth is the approved vaxx doesn't exist. If it did the other emergency use vaccines would not be able to be used 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, irv said:

So, do you still think these should be called vaccines? You know, like the vaccines that were given to us for Polio that actually worked and one didn't need to be re-boosted every 4 to 6 months?

I had a slight case of polio last month, thank god the guy next to me had a vaccine or we would all be in deep shit.

Said nobody ever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

I had a slight case of polio last month, thank god the guy next to me had a vaccine or we would all be in deep shit.

Said nobody ever.

another never said.  "man i got my polio vaccine and they gave me 100.00"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You've chosen to ignore content by akvanden. Options 

This is how you deal with dumbfuks on the board

What a baby….somebody disagrees with your endless nonsense and this is how you react.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

another never said.  "man i got my polio vaccine and they gave me 100.00"

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

did get to keep my job 

Said no one ever because you were already forced to get it as a child or else couldn’t attend school. 

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, irv said:

Can call it whatever, but we’ll have to rebrand flu vaccines too then.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Said no one ever because you were already forced to get it as a child or else couldn’t attend school. 

:thumbsup:

we were not forced and you could be exempt for a few reasons it just wasn't put out for public display like things are today

Edited by Doomxz600