Check your account email address ×

"We Failed" One of the largest newspapers in Denmark is apologizing for its journalistic failure during COVID-19 by only publishing official government messages without questioning them

jtssrx

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Two doses given a year ago probably isn’t very effective against these new variants. That’s not new news, hence boosters. :dunno:

Lol yeah not what he said or what was sold to the lemming who rushed out . ..he also said the booster offers limited protection from hospitalization or serious illness . BUT they are working on a new one lmfao 

Pretty much all you have to do is look around at reality to see just what a miserable failure the so called vaccines are . 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, akvanden said:

Two doses given a year ago probably isn’t very effective against these new variants. That’s not new news, hence boosters. :dunno:

You would not believe the number of people who think "the booster" is different than the vaccine.

My wife explains several times a day that it's the same shit only a smaller dose. Frickin people argue with her about that.  

She shakes her head and draws a smaller dose of the same shit they got last time, people are stupid.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

@Mainecat proudly displays his ignored users countless times  :thumb: 

Yes I know but he has 100 people jumping his shit everyday...JT runs into someone who disagrees and it’s....

C4EFE1BD-4E81-4A78-8760-80374A34B66E.gif.ef29031e2f511ebfad4b39d93c6037c1.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

You would not believe the number of people who think "the booster" is different than the vaccine.

My wife explains several times a day that it's the same shit only a smaller dose. Frickin people argue with her about that.  

She shakes her head and draws a smaller dose of the same shit they got last time, people are stupid.

Yup. It’s all the same shit. And the more they use it the less effective it becomes 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, akvanden said:

You know Snopes fact checked this and said what the CEO stated was false.:lol:

3 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

Bambi believes they are different and will magically work.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, akvanden said:

What a fucking idiot .  :lol:

Your Backpeddle game is Weak Sheep. 

:backpeddle:

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are showing us that works for conspiracy nonsense too.  Are you following your flock into the flat earth realm next?

What conspiracy hasn't come out as fact?:lol:

Tell us again why you're not getting a boost?  

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are showing us that works for conspiracy nonsense too.  Are you following your flock into the flat earth realm next?

What conspiracy is that? Collusion? White privilege?

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, ACE said:

What conspiracy is that? Collusion? White privilege?

How about the moon landing, 911 , Vegas shooting....

Some people will never get the Government and Media always lie to us and always will. Its Up to the individual to be on the right side of History or not. The truth always comes out eventually.  This one is just unraveling faster than most. You either see it or ya dont. I dont even care who laughs anymore and calls shit conspiracies, I doubt @jtssrx does either. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

People will never get the Government and Media always lie to us and always will. Its Up to the individual to be on the right side of History or not. The truth always comes out eventually.  This one is just unraveling faster than most. You either see it or ya dont. I dont care who laughs, I doubt JT does either. 

Thing is for the nerds that are deep in the cult, they’ll see the truth but still believe the lie 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

Thing is for the nerds that are deep in the cult, they’ll see the truth but still believe the lie 

Fuck em 🤷‍♂️ people will believe what they believe at this point.  If somebody wants to get poison boosters every 4 months of an emergency approved jab and still get the shit its supposed to stop, then go the fuck ahead. I use to feel kinda bad some were scared into this crap..not anymore.

But a lot of vaxxed people I know dont even want the booster. So some are finally waking up or had enough. And those I applaud.

• Like 1

Fuck em 🤷‍♂️ people will believe what they believe at this point.  If somebody wants to get poison boosters every 4 months of an emergency approved jab and still get the shit its supposed to stop, then go the fuck ahead. I use to feel kinda bad some were scared into this crap..not anymore.

But a lot of vaxxed people I know dont even want the booster. So some are finally waking up or had enough. And those I applaud.

Yeah I know a number of people that are saying enough is enough. Some will never let it go because they made the vaccine their entire personality. People like Bambi. But if he wants to shove a gallon of it straight up his vagina I don’t care. Just leave me alone about my pro science choices 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

Yeah I know a number of people that are saying enough is enough. Some will never let it go because they made the vaccine their entire personality. People like Bambi. But if he wants to shove a gallon of it straight up his vagina I don’t care. Just leave me alone about my pro science choices 

Dude he admits he voted for Joe Biden. Does it get any more stupid and pathetic? Thats who you are dealing with. Total douche loser. 

I know life-long Dems who still voted for Trump over Biden. Or they just didnt vote. 

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Some people will never get the Government and Media always lie to us and always will. Its Up to the individual to be on the right side of History or not. The truth always comes out eventually.  This one is just unraveling faster than most. You either see it or ya dont. I dont even care who laughs anymore and calls shit conspiracies, I doubt @jtssrx does either. 

What's hilarious to me is it's well known that our government lies. Gulf of tokin, operation northwoods, The JFK assassination the list goes on and on. But you still have a large number of people on this board that defend everything the government says and does

Look at the attention jan 6th has gotten compared to the Vegas shooting. the federal government didn't do any investigations on Vegas but they are still pushing the false narritive on 1/6 a year later. They did everything possible to run from investigating Vegas 

911 much like Peral Harbor were both planned. 

The Moon landing is laughable

• Like 1

Dude he admits he voted for Joe Biden. Does it get any more stupid and pathetic? Thats who you are dealing with. Total douche loser. 

I know life-long Dems who still voted for Trump over Biden. Or they just didnt vote. 

He doesn’t have the nutsack to admit he voted for Hillary though lulz 

fell for collusion hard. Still is. Yet says he never voted for Hillary :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What's hilarious to me is it's well known that our government lies. Gulf of tokin, operation northwoods, The JFK assassination the list goes on and on. But you still have a large number of people on this board that defend everything the government says and does

Look at the attention jan 6th has gotten compared to the Vegas shooting. the federal government didn't do any investigations on Vegas but they are still pushing the false narritive on 1/6 a year later. They did everything possible to run from investigating Vegas 

911 much like Peral Harbor were both planned. 

The Moon landing is laughable

Once you finally actually see the shit we have been spoon fed in History , it makes it so much easier to call out the BS in real time..it actually pretty amazing. 

I remember laughing at people at "conspiracies" at one point in my life. I was a total sheep. "The Government would never do that" yeah ok......Its like I am a totally different person then that Guy 10+ years ago.