Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is so awesome.......I hauled a kitty kat in one year and put it under the tree and the next year I hauled a 120 in and put it under the tree .....I miss those mornings

Keep them in good shape and they sure don't lose much value is a bonus. Best fit and finish than the last 2 PC cats I had. 

He keeps asking where my "bad cat" is and I keep telling him no more "bad cat" for daddy the Polaris is on it's way. Loves his green cats so this should have him even more hooked. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just took the assault off the rack yesterday and fired it up. I had to get the seat recovered. Last year on my first ride on it I found the seam split. Polaris sent me a new cover under warranty but not until the season was over. When I took the old cover off there was a gash in the foam with some stick debris it in. Looks like the seam didn't split and it got stabbed by a tree. Probably on one of those backwoods goat paths that faggot @Woodtick took me on. Not only did we almost die but my sled got stabbed. Thanks alot faggot! :bigfinger:

My XF700 went through just fine fuck face. That cut off trail was fine the rest of the year, thanks for clearing the pickers fat ass.:finger3:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Keep them in good shape and they sure don't lose much value is a bonus. Best fit and finish than the last 2 PC cats I had. 

He keeps asking where my "bad cat" is and I keep telling him no more "bad cat" for daddy the Polaris is on it's way. Loves his green cats so this should have him even more hooked. 

For sure.....it sucks after they grow out of the 120.....there an age range there where its awkward

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah that's the one. I bought one of those Charlie Brown hats there. Wife hates it :lol:

Lol....I have the black one. There a fucking part of the embroidery that rubs my forehead wrong

Just now, f7ben said:

Ahahahahaha analer = :owned:

It was a set up. Him and his hillbilly friends up there were probably planning to Rob and rape me. Me and my bad ass sled foiled their plans. Pimps up ho's down! 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

For sure.....it sucks after they grow out of the 120.....there an age range there where its awkward

Lol....I have the black one. There a fucking part of the embroidery that rubs my forehead wrong

He's only 3 so he might still need a bit to grow into this. Drives a jeep around and has fairly good coordination in it. So I have a feeling he'll be on it jamming the throttle with me chasing him. :lol:

We have a small enticer 340 that I will just put something behind the throttle when hes ready for it. Then he'll steal moms 570f. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

It was a set up. Him and his hillbilly friends up there were probably planning to Rob and rape me. Me and my bad ass sled foiled their plans. Pimps up ho's down! 

Lolz....fucking UP hilljacks

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

He's only 3 so he might still need a bit to grow into this. Drives a jeep around and has fairly good coordination in it. So I have a feeling he'll be on it jamming the throttle with me chasing him. :lol:

We have a small enticer 340 that I will just put something behind the throttle when hes ready for it. Then he'll steal moms 570f. 

Nice

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Ruseau bar?

Yup. We were the first ones through. The swamp section hadn’t froze yet, and the two Creek Crossings were wide open. I think it’s about three miles long and his sled only had 50 miles on it. I kinda felt bad for the Phaggit ,but not really. :ashamed: It cut 40 min off, and I was parched.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yup. We were the first ones through. The swamp section hadn’t froze yet, and the two Creek Crossings were wide open. I think it’s about three miles long and his sled only had 50 miles on it. I kinda felt bad for the Phaggit ,but not really. :ashamed: It cut 40 min off, and I was parched.

I never get an offer to break trail to the Ruseau.....  :news:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m going to have to show you that way to Sidnaw. When the trails are crowded or they lack snow, it’s a fun way to go. It’s a lot shorter and mostly forest roads. It’s just that 3 mile single track can be a little wet. When it’s snowing, we run FFH16 for a few miles, instead of taking the single track.

Just now, Woodtick said:

I’m going to have to show you that way to Sidnaw. When the trails are crowded or they lack snow, it’s a fun way to go. It’s a lot shorter and mostly forest roads. It’s just that 3 mile single track can be a little wet. When it’s snowing, we run FFH16 for a few miles, instead of taking the single track.

I just ride my sled right down the road to get to the next bar. Seems quicker and I get thirsty

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should bring one of your big fat turbos thru that cackle of creeks, rocks and stabbing trees. :news:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Congrats to @Reevester for finally buying a premium sled, the Polaris axys. I know old habits die hard so getting the kid an Arctic cat lawn mower is a still a nice gesture. I just hope your 3 year old doesn't get stranded on it. :bc:

:lol:

Be nice if the fuckimg thing showed up.

This little beast has a Yamaha motor she'll run forever methinks. :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That is so awesome.......I hauled a kitty kat in one year and put it under the tree and the next year I hauled a 120 in and put it under the tree .....I miss those mornings

No kiddy, eh! They grow up way too fast!!

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

That's what my son graduated too. I purchased him a Polaris Indy Lite 340 after he outgrew his Kitty Cat. It was a big step as the 340 was faster than I thought but he handled it well without any issues. He is currently, and has been for a few years now, on my old Indy XLT Special.  

018_18_04 (Medium).JPG

1917242_1173405969743_458587_n.jpg

IMG_0503 (Large).JPG

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Reevester said:

:lol:

Be nice if the fuckimg thing showed up.

This little beast has a Yamaha motor she'll run forever methinks. :bc:

I heard on hcs they were delayed again.  Yours won't be in til mid January  :owned: must of fell off the truck 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I heard on hcs they were delayed again.  Yours won't be in til mid January  :owned: must of fell off the truck 

Ummmmmmm.  Oil Pumps have the incorrect seal in them.  Motor has to come out and the seal replaced.  Repairs are happening at the dealers.  Snowcheck bois are not happy.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Ummmmmmm.  Oil Pumps have the incorrect seal in them.  Motor has to come out and the seal replaced.  Repairs are happening at the dealers.  Snowcheck bois are not happy.  

Good grief...not a good start.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Good grief...not a good start.

That news is like 2 weeks old.  I thought everyone already knew about it.  

"it only affects certain sleds assembled during the first few weeks of production"  is the story you will hear from the Fanbois.  

55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Are they putting in the new piston kits in them as well while the one armed, blind mechanic is in there ?