Check your account email address ×

I had covid

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

My kids school makes them. Any symptom at all they get a test.

I’d think I’d have it yes but I wouldn’t confirm it a yes until I had a positive test. 

I knew that get you guys 😂 to easy 

So, would you treat yourself a bit or just deny you may have it.

Look, that was a tough riddle for you and many here that refuse to let go of their chosen narrative.  Let’s go another route:

You and three friends are walking through the woods, your bud in front walks through the mud, looks down and says shit!  Second one just did the same.  You see both of them with mud on their boots.  You just took the same path, felt soft ground under your boots, but refuse to look down to confirm.

Do you have mud on your boots?

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

My kids school makes them. Any symptom at all they get a test.

I’d think I’d have it yes but I wouldn’t confirm it a yes until I had a positive test. 

I knew that get you guys 😂 to easy 

It goes with your avi.:lol:

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is, without any doubt, my favorite Covid thread.

:lmao:

Favorites now.  Ooo.  Surprising considering there are only a fucking shitload of them.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look, that was a tough riddle for you and many here that refuse to let go of their chosen narrative.  Let’s go another route:

You and three friends are walking through the woods, your bud in front walks through the mud, looks down and says shit!  Second one just did the same.  You see both of them with mud on their boots.  You just took the same path, felt soft ground under your boots, but refuse to look down to confirm.

No.  I have magical boots that shed mud.  There is some odd conspiracy trying to throw mud on everything but this is the cure.

andy-anderson-obit-the-cure.jpg

Edited by Deephaven

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What you want me to say 😂 I’ll tell you what I’d do I’d take some meds and go to work 😂.   I don’t care if I’m positive or negative if I’m not dying I’m going to work. i think the whole deals way overblown. The only thing I was arguing about is to confirm a positive you need a test I don’t know why that triggers some on here.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

What you want me to say 😂 I’ll tell you what I’d do I’d take some meds and go to work 😂.   I don’t care if I’m positive or negative if I’m not dying I’m going to work. i think the whole deals way overblown. The only thing I was arguing about is to confirm a positive you need a test I don’t know why that triggers some on here.

You just answered.  Thank you.

Confirming you shit your pants via sight isn’t all that important after you smell feces and feel something warm and wet between you ass cheeks.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

The PCR test gives a know 97% false positive.  So that does not work either.  If you feel sick, assume you are sick, otherwise go about your fucking day.

• Confused 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The PCR test gives a know 97% false positive.  So that does not work either.  If you feel sick, assume you are sick, otherwise go about your fucking day.

It’s just this simple.  It really is.  If you are “fully vaxxed” and are waiting in line for hours to see if you may be “sick” anyway.  You are, but that’s a mental sickness.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Favorites now.  Ooo.  Surprising considering there are only a fucking shitload of them.

No.  I have magical boots that shed mud.  There is some odd conspiracy trying to throw mud on everything but this is the cure.

andy-anderson-obit-the-cure.jpg

Remember when moms, during flu season, used to call into to school for you telling them you were out with the flu?

FUCKING IDIOT MOMS!!! WhErE’s ThE poSitiVe TesT!!!!

:lmao:

Excellent thread.  It’s nice to identify the pant shitters that just claim they shit their pants a little….and that’s not the same as MC.   :lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The inventor of the PCR test.

Do you know about PCR cycle thresholds?

I was talking about this yesterday with some buds…laughing like hell.

I also asked my daughter when they tested the glass of orange juice if they followed the correct procedures to get the positive.  :lmao:

• Gold Member

Grandma thanks you Jt for not being selfish and wasting a home test on yourself. Saving them for the more vulnerable, especially while there is a shortage because we have an idiot president. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At a 40 cycle threshold it’s very inaccurate for detecting an active infection. It really only means you were in contact with the virus at some point within a few months 

at 18 or less it’s much more accurate.

it’s not necessarily a matter of how accurate it is and more how they’re using it, and for what purpose 

Woke up today with a slight sore throat and sniffles.  Treated it with coffee and a slice of toast. 

Sister finally tested positive with the chinese gunch after teaching in her HS classroom for a year and half while this lab grown shit has been circulating the globe.  Lots of kids out with it.  She will be heading back into the death zone again in 5 days. 

Also found out my brother has had sniffles, sore throat and cough for the past three days.  Maybe all of us are on round two of the chinese flu.  Thanks fartchi. 

Edit: And my sister is the only one getting testing because she has to in order to go back to her job.  I see zero fucking reason to get the test.  Just spoke to my brother and he has a home test coming today.

Edited by jdsky