Check your account email address ×

$100 million down payment on the wall

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

how about docs stop getting patients hooked on opiates which leads to more heroin and meth addicts than anything else.  our "drug war"  can be fought right here to start with.  

now you're talking about something that no one has been discussing. an intrinsic shift in attitudes within the medical professions. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah how ironic he doesnt care about infrastructure now...

Should we submit to the cartels?

because I don't agree with the wall means I don't want infrastructure spending? think of the things we could do with the wall money elsewhere. oh wait, we have all the money needed everywhere now! woo hoo. "nope" on the cartel question.

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because I don't agree with the wall means I don't want infrastructure spending? think of the things we could do with the wall money elsewhere. oh wait, we have all the money needed everywhere now! woo hoo. "nope" on the cartel question.

New pipeline, a big beautiful wall with a big beautiful door and TRUMP signs all along the border... :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

If the wall could stem the tide of illegal immigration do you think it would be a financial benefit to our country?   I mean think of HC and Education alone what we spend on illegal immigrants.   Now factor in the pressure on wages and everything else.   I don't care if its a wall, a fence or what but we cannot continue down the path we are.   For every 500 kids that come here illegally or are anchor babies that's another school that needs to be built.   I've seen where California alone face that many anchor babies every day.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If the wall could stem the tide of illegal immigration do you think it would be a financial benefit to our country?   I mean think of HC and Education alone what we spend on illegal immigrants.   Now factor in the pressure on wages and everything else.   I don't care if its a wall, a fence or what but we cannot continue down the path we are.   For every 500 kids that come here illegally or are anchor babies that's another school that needs to be built.   I've seen where California alone face that many anchor babies every day.

let me put it this way. I don't believe the wall will ever "pay for itself". people will still get in. I'd prefer to do it other ways, beginning with cracking down on employers hiring the illegals. the wall won't do jack shit for wages either.

28 minutes ago, Momorider said:

20% import duty :) generate $60 billion a year :)

brilliant. what about our exports to mexico? agriculture products alone are worth $18B. think there won't be any retaliation from this? why is trump loving him some putin and hating one of our trade allies? if trump wants the fucking wall, let trump pay for it, that's how I see it.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's why prisons don't have any.  

:lol:

You really do think you are smarter  than these people don't you?

This is where you should consider silence.

Build a 20 foot wall and someone will build a 21 foot ladder, we know this.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I have a friend who is a produce buyer and is a HUUGE Trump supporter, I can't wait to get his reaction on the 20% tax on imports from Mexico :lol: 

Ol Trump prolly didn't think about where he is going to get his avacados from in January...

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Build a 20 foot wall and someone will build a 21 foot ladder, we know this.

Yeah...it's not the end all, but it is a start and that seems to be the start most want.  Personally, as I've posted before, gun towers every 800 meters or so would be a really strong deterant.  Or, land mine the shit out of it.  Volunteer militia....plenty of those nut jobs ready to kill for "God and country".  

It's about getting a hold of this situation more than anything.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...it's not the end all, but it is a start and that seems to be the start most want.  Personally, as I've posted before, gun towers every 800 meters or so would be a really strong deterant.  Or, land mine the shit out of it.  Volunteer militia....plenty of those nut jobs ready to kill for "God and country".  

It's about getting a hold of this situation more than anything.

Towers, drones, and electronic surveillance.

Do a google earth along the Rio Grande and look at the amount of property that would have to be purchased, the costs of the land and lawsuits is staggering.

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

brilliant. what about our exports to mexico? agriculture products alone are worth $18B. think there won't be any retaliation from this? why is trump loving him some putin and hating one of our trade allies? if trump wants the fucking wall, let trump pay for it, that's how I see it.

I guess it all depends on who needs what from what country more. Perhaps the Mexicans need your agriculture products to feed people more than the US needs what is produced in Mexico and can be produced in the US.

Edited by 02sled

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Towers, drones, and electronic surveillance.

Do a google earth along the Rio Grande and look at the amount of property that would have to be purchased, the costs of the land and lawsuits is staggering.

:lol: that desert is almost worthless and the private owners would probably love to have a wall keeping dirty beaners off their lawn :flush:  Ballsack