Check your account email address ×

$100 million down payment on the wall

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

right. so all those people are going to magically disappear and nobody will come into the US illegally, because Donald built a wall, meant to be a "deterrent". LMFAO.

You still aren't getting it.  Good grief....seriously, are you mentally handicapped (retarded)?

:lol: the minds of conservative nut jobs. expensive walls will keep illegals out, taking away free birth control will make women smarten up and stop fucking, barcode scanners at stores will prevent welfare drunks from getting booze.....

Seriously, go protest. Get out there and make a difference! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

are you naïve enough to think this wall is the right approach?

Did it work as it was intended? Do you think Trump is thinking of a wall on this scale? One you can see from space  :lol:

are you naïve enough to think this wall is the right approach?

It's the simplest and most effective right now. In years to come we can start going after employers who hire illegals.

I think if there was a better idea we'd have heard it by now.  Doing nothing is not an idea.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Did it work as it was intended? Do you think Trump is thinking of a wall on this scale? One you can see from space  :lol:

I'm referring to trump's wall, and I asked skidooski. I already know you're dumb enough to answer "yes".

I'm referring to trump's wall, and I asked skidooski. I already know you're dumb enough to answer "yes".

So you are talking to me abut me but thinking you're talking to someone else? :wtf:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

lol at the "wallers" here

no shit. I love how they constantly use the great wall of china as a "gold standard". completely different times, different circumstances, different regions, no data on how well it worked, how many guarded it, etc etc etc but hey, china built a wall!

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Or they can come in and be citizens through the legal channels...oh wait

Here it is!

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Walls don't work! You said so  :lol:

MC owned.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no shit. I love how they constantly use the great wall of china as a "gold standard". completely different times, different circumstances, different regions, no data on how well it worked, how many guarded it, etc etc etc but hey, china built a wall!

You're a "simple".

fuck, I'm getting you two confused. how embarrassing.....

for you :lol:

Try and slow down a bit eh....you're getting more then your usual amount of shit fucked up.

no idea, and how is the size of the china wall relevant to the discussion of trump's?

You talking about big concrete walls out in the middle of nowhere made me think of it :lol: And somehow I get the idea if Trump is going to build a wall it will be massive just like his fragile ego